What's new

Genocides of France in Algeria

Both Algeria and France want to leave this behind them and move on to better relationships benefiting both nations..
That is the essence of the Algerian president interview and Of Macron spirit too..
Is that a snake hissing?

-------------------------

Turkish politician Turkeş speaks of arms shipment to Algeria in support of Algerian fighters:

Last edited:
Nazis were an evil lot. Had they won World War II, you and I would be sitting in a death camp. French colonialism was hell and I am certain Algierians suffered but these crimes cannot be used to excuse Nazi racism and genocides. I do not thank Nazis for anything. F-ck them! The Turks pointing to the French in this thread will turn around and deny Armenian genocide. Europe learned from World War II and my rights in Ireland are fully protected. What did Muslim countries learn?

We have nothing to apologise for.
58384335_1334217076735526_7756238017727037440_o.jpg

Nothing will change. Most algerians ive seen are still french slaves, they see speaking French as something special and makes them elite and lick their ***. Their president is a French dog. You can't expect anything from these people.

For over 100 years we were ruled by the French. French culture and language are adopted to Algerian society. Thus, a lot of Harkis had run to France following the Algerian War.French today is still used in many part of Africa, this gave French language a special status that French is one of two main languages along with English. Many Algerians studied French too A lot of Algerians working in France as well

In order to communicate with the Africans like Malians or to Europeans like Belgians or French, well, we still speak French
French is widely spoken in those countries and Mauritania, as much as Russian is within Moldova proper, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Armenia

fully french conversation is reserved to highly educated persons (with university diplomas,..)

So the case you are describing is common when two people of high social and intelectuel status meet.

Other thing befor u write bulshit about our country sweep outside your door and ur erfokhan dog puppet of usa

For over 100 years we were ruled by the French. French culture and language are adopted to Algerian society.

The same is true for Vietnam. In Indochina, the French exploited the natives, but they also taught us a lot of knowledge, bringing civilization to us. Vietnamese people love France

For over 100 years we were ruled by the French. French culture and language are adopted to Algerian society.
Is it true that Abdelaziz Bouteflika has Turkish blood bond in his family?

Even though an important part of the Algerian-Turkish society migrated to countries such as England and France due to the pressures at that time, as far as i know, still many well-established family generations are integral part of Cezayir. Families such as Benkazdagli, Benmarachali, Benturki, Benturkiya, Bursali, Chatli, Chilli Chilali, Kisserli, Koroghli, Manamanni, Zemerli, Bachtarzi, Baldji, Mumdji and many more...

Last edited:
Im talking about us Turks you stupid bengali.

Nobody asked for your damn opinion.

Who hurt you?

I will give my opinion. You learn to live with it. I do not live under no Sultan Erdogan who locks up anyone who speaks against him; reporter, politician, policemen or judge. All but his own corrupt family.

Both Algeria and France want to leave this behind them and move on to better relationships benefiting both nations..
That is the essence of the Algerian president interview and Of Macron spirit too..

It is not the easy to let this kind of history behind you.

Better to live under a sultan than being some bengali prick.

Advises the world to live under Sultan Erdogan but himself enjoys the democracy in Australia. Hypernationalism and hypocrisy are familiar bedfellows.

This is a French colonial poster from 1958

View attachment 648856

"Aren't you beautiful?"
"Take off your veil!"

The french are big time perverts when they invaded Adana and KahramanMaras along with their armenian thugs they quickly went and tried to rape women until Chad Alpha Male Sutcu Imam shot one of their thugs leading to a resistance movement to fight the french off.

You live in Ireland my bengali friend LOL

I was born in Australia to Turkish parents. Yes I do support Turkey go tell that to your mommy bengali slave.

I am an immigrant to Ireland and I proudly support democratic values of this country; same democratic values you enjoy in Australia. You cannot bully people into forgetting about democratic values and Armenian genocide. You are badly mistaken if you think that will work.

Back
Top Bottom