What's new

Genocides of France in Algeria

The babies will NOT be Muslim. They will be confused, emotionally unstable wrecks who are neither white nor Muslim. That is the reality.

You sound like those black men who worship white women and hate their own females. A non-white man wanting to breed with a white woman reeks of them having severe racial inferiority complexes.

Personally I find my own Pakistani and Afghan girls the most beautiful, attractive, feminine and prettiest girls in the world by a long shot.

white women and the Pakistani men who want to breed with them make me feel like vomiting.

:bad:

I’m happily married to a Pakistani women.

What I’m talking about is wrecking their society from the inside.

Good to hear.

No need to. The blacks are doing a good job of it no end.

The only way we can TRUELY overcome them is if we become better than they are. We need to be willing to make the sacrifices and work diligently in order to achieve that.

They have a poor/low view of Afghans, Pakistanis and Arabs, the men in these ethnicities, style their beards in a similar fashion and are easily discernable.

Skin tone is a big give away, they can spot the difference between the slight tinge of shades, Germans aren't big on racism towards blacks, racist Germans are mostly just anti - 'arab' / islamophobes.

You must also take into consideration that there never really have been any large scale Terrorist attacks perpetrated abroad by Bangladeshi nationals.

We have a reputation for being rather meek and docile, our true face comes out only when we are dealing with other Bangladeshis, usually involves cheating our countrymen and/or ripping them off.

To be honest, we don't have any reputation abroad, good or bad whatsoever.

Most Germans I've spoke to are fascinated when I tell them, a Muslim majority country like Bangladesh exist with a female premier and a secular constitution.

And then they usually say something along the lines of "Right, I've seen made in Bangladesh tags in clothing stores but never paid much attention".

Anyway I just give the racist mongrels a wide berth and pray sincerely that some bangali fanatic doesn't carry out a Terrorist attack and make us all a target of unjust discrimination.

A good tip when dealing with German racists, is to reply back in German, usually when they rant they assume you don't speak German, when they find out you do, they get flustered and often just quiet down.

Even better if you have ethnic German friends with you, they will never ever even target you, for they don't want other Germans to see their 'racist' side.

Personal image is a big deal in Germany, even among racist mongrels.

Avoid East Germany, especially Saxony and it's cities like the plague.

Big beards and speaking or using Arabic words like 'Inshallah' will also increase your chances of attracting skin heads.

Been to Italy, the tourist industry is big there, especially up north, so they keep their snide remarks to themselves.

Anyway, don't let all this deter you, Germany is beautiful country with a unique culture. The racists are far and few in number, the youth are very very open and understanding of other cultures, women especially as always are less racist.
Well bro, Pakis aint blowing crap in germany either lol. Most Pak communities in EU are well integrated, except some idiots in UK.

Probably hate us coz we usually dont tolerate abuse, that said afghans are an issue everywhere.. and probably make the second largest refugee group after the syrians in germany.

As for other browns, well indians are passive hence they probably think of you guys as indians too.. different kind of brown peep lol.

That said i dont worry bout these things, bigots are mostly cowards anyway..

Lol, what a weird thought process you have man.. :lol:

Well bro, Pakis aint blowing crap in germany either lol. Most Pak communities in EU are well integrated, except some idiots in UK.

Probably hate us coz we usually dont tolerate abuse, that said afghans are an issue everywhere.. and probably make the second largest refugee group after the syrians in germany.

As for other browns, well indians are passive hence they probably think of you guys as indians too.. different kind of brown peep lol.

Lol, hey you have to think outside the box to bring your enemies down.

You look at some of the mixed race couples in South Chicago these blacks turn them into crack fiends. They lose all connection to reality it's just sex and needles. It becomes a degrading society and then you can rule over them.

It's how life is bro, sounds crazy but works.

It's not about Pakistanis blowing up stuff pal, it's about perception. These lot have made up their mind about Pakistanis decades ago and they will keep it that way until they're 6 feet under.

Racist habits and world views die hard.

In Germany, all vilest Afghans are gathered. I have known many good afghans but I wonder where those are, it seems as if the worst beings Afghanistan has to offer decided to jump ship into Germany.

They're involved in drugs, crime, stabbings, gang wars (against Arab gangs), rape and what not. They also have penchant for failed terrorist attacks, mostly lone wolf type attacks.

They grab a truck and attempt to crush people with it, recently it has happened quite a few times but people haven't died thankfully. But the damage is done, Germans I have spoken to tell me they're vary of walking alone in the dark (in cities with refugee populations) and people see Syrians and Afghans as trouble.

This reputation has now carried onto Pakistanis, because you do look quite similar (in most cases anyways) and this gets them targeted.

This is the story and has been for years :

- Hot heads destroying then image of Islam by committing acts of Terrorism in name of the religion.

- Desi morons doing something deplorable ranging from acid attacks to rape and thereby tarnishing the image of the entire community

- and as demonstrated in the case above, innocent people being targeted by racist folks simply because they look like another group of people that are genuinely troublesome.

Perceptions are hard to change sadly.

The babies will NOT be Muslim. They will be confused, emotionally unstable wrecks who are neither white nor Muslim. That is the reality.

You sound like those black men who worship white women and hate their own females. A non-white man wanting to breed with a white woman reeks of them having severe racial inferiority complexes.

Personally I find my own Pakistani and Afghan girls the most beautiful, attractive, feminine and prettiest girls in the world by a long shot.

white women and the Pakistani men who want to breed with them make me feel like vomiting.

:bad:

I agree 100% brother.

When you want to marry, you want put your seed in the most fertile and healthy soil. Unfortunately these people of the West have so many internal psychological problems, it is enough to drive people insane, and I have seen many cases. You would be surprised at the stories they tell about their life. You will be gaping in absolute horror.

Pakistanis should marry there own preferably, or similar culture like Arab, Turk, Afghan, Iranian, or CAR. It will produce the strongest generation of Muslims and Pakistanis, who will hold fast to their culture.

Marrying Non-Muslims, even converts, usually leads to many problems. I would not recommend it.

That process will come later goal should be to dilute these White women and create more Muslim babies -- we can work on fixing their mental asses later.

The unattractive one's just gotta have more money they will fall for you so they can have financial stability.

Muslims should be marrying with other Muslims to produce the strongest offspring who are closest to Islam. Otherwise you get gimped pseudo-Muslims like we have in the West who have forgotten their culture and religion.

I have observed from many of my close Muslim friends who married white women, they have to alter their lifestyle too much and then it takes a toll on their faith and identity. Egyptians in particular love marrying white women, even though Egyptian women are some of the best homemakers. All of them end up complaining, and almost half end up divorced from them and marrying in Egypt.

Pakistanis tend to marry Muslims mainly, so we are still somewhat immune, but unfortunately our Pakistani kids are losing their language and identity. The identity of other Muslim nations are just more confident and bold in the West. Pakistanis I feel compromise too much when they marry Non-Pakistanis in pursuit of being Ranjha, Mahiwal, Punnhu, or Mujnu.

Both Algeria and France want to leave this behind them and move on to better relationships benefiting both nations..
That is the essence of the Algerian president interview and Of Macron spirit too..
You "The SC" a Saudi, you are a scum for coming to this thread, and try to minimize what happened to the millions of Algerian Martyrs who died for their Great Nation. You have no right to be here. Shame on You. ! You are not only an apologist for Israel, but you dare coming to this thread to belittle the terrible events that the millions of Algerian people went through against the colonial French barbarism.

1631823029502.png

Back
Top Bottom