What's new

Genocides of France in Algeria

When I visited Marseille I felt like I'm in Algeria......

When I visited Paris I felt like I'm in either Africa or semi-arab country.---same for Brussels

This is divine punishment for europeans for their crimes and colonialism.

This map is a projection of Muslim population in Europe in 2050 by US think tank- Pew Research centerView attachment 648897 Pew

Also Britain will be only 70% white by 2050, USA will become majority-minority country with whites being 49% of the population.

In Spain/Italy/Germany/Poland---40% of the population will be older than 63 years old

Meantime Muslim countries like Turkey and Egypt and ALgeria and Iran are developing and have a young, growing population-----so we will see a changed balance of power between north and south by 2050

The Muslims and Arabs should just start marrying White women and assimilate them, financially White women look for financial stability -- Muslims & Arabs are by far better prepared financially and wealthier than other classes even in European countries.

African countries aren't doing anything against this because whenever any President tried to get out of this colonial shackles, the French conspired for coup & got them ousted or assassinated.
Lol Even if it was the case it is only made possible because the people still don't have the collective resolve to sacrifice their lives and die for their freedom and long term self rule for their children's generations. If they were as valiant and selfless int heir struggle as their forefathers who fought and died to even have the chance to have the opportunity to be given independence on paper then France won't be having such a grip on them today. Today's world is different. It's not like back in the old days where you could slaughter anyone who dared stand in your way with no consequences. Today we have human rights groups, UN ,Social media groups where information is readily available around the world and easy to share , countless 24 hours news channels. , educated intellectuals from this poor developing countries , etc etc. So if there is a nationwide revolution and revolt by the people ready to fight and die for their cause then things will change and France won't have much choice than to let go. However the people in Africa seem to be more interested in stuffing their own pockets and benefiting from.whatevee crumbs they are given and enjoy the luxuries of life they can. Forgetting the bigger picture. Lol.

I'm happy that I could make you laugh. It's good for your heart, after all.

My good deed of the day is done.:D

Lol Even if it was the case it is only made possible because the people still don't have the collective resolve to sacrifice their lives and die for their freedom and long term self rule for their children's generations. If they were as valiant and selfless int heir struggle as their forefathers who fought and died to even have the chance to have the opportunity to be given independence on paper then France won't be having such a grip on them today. Today's world is different. It's not like back in the old days where you could slaughter anyone who dared stand in your way with no consequences. Today we have human rights groups, UN ,Social media groups where information is readily available around the world and easy to share , countless 24 hours news channels. , educated intellectuals from this poor developing countries , etc etc. So if there is a nationwide revolution and revolt by the people ready to fight and die for their cause then things will change and France won't have much choice than to let go. However the people in Africa seem to be more interested in stuffing their own pockets and benefiting from.whatevee crumbs they are given and enjoy the luxuries of life they can. Forgetting the bigger picture. Lol.
Pointless chatter.

The world doesn't follow your rose-tinted views.Blood, tears, struggle, sacrifice & other stuff you speak of is rarely enough to prevail.

The strong oppress the weak.Had done so throughout the history & will continue to do so for a long time to come probably.
And the world will also continue to look the other way unless it suits their agenda.

Yes, they have a tendency to engineer a coup. I say the Africans' should switch and make a stronger effort going towards China
Ahahahaha.....you really think China loves black people/Africans, so much that they are in Africa to free them from "western oppression"? :lol:. It's because of thinking like yours that developing countries are actually in the state they are in today. Since the people seem to always look or wish for a foreign saviour when faced with a situation they have been desperate and unable to change. China is there for it's own selfish interests just like other powers who are in Africa. Only for their natural resources and wealth. :P. Even Africans have started pushing back against the Chinese after many abuses they have suffered under Chinese employers/companies in Africa and even in China itself.
In short , I sometimes feel sorry for sub Sarahan Africans (black people in general). They are the only group of people I have noticed are descriminated/looked down on and disregarded NO MATTER WHERE THEY FIND THEMSELVES IN THE WORLD. Whether it's in Asia, Arab world/middle East,South America , U.S etc etc. Funny enough from my experience they are among the most welcoming people I have ever encountered. In fact in most Subsaharan African countries foreigners are treated even better than the locals. However they forget that they are never treated equally like locals anywhere else in the world . :undecided:

Last edited:
I've seen Islamophobia first hand in Germany, people would get insulted and called out for no real reason.
Can you please say in which cities in Germany have you lived and experienced Islamophobia?

Pointless chatter.

The world doesn't follow your rose-tinted views.Blood, tears, struggle, sacrifice & other stuff you speak of is rarely enough to prevail.

The strong oppress the weak.Had done so throughout the history & would continue to do so for a long time to come probably.
And the world will also continue to look the other way unless it suits their agenda.
Might sound like it, but on this subject it isn't always the case. Why do think it's only in Africa France still does that ? Why not Indochina? If the people have the collective resolved and intention to do that (yes it won't be an easy struggle) then they can do it. Else they can just remain quite and carry on their peaceful life of servitude:D

Ahahahaha.....you really think China lives black people/Africans, so much that they are just going there to free them from.westeen oppression? :lol:. It's because of thinking like yours that developing countries are actually in the state they are in today. Since the people seem to always look or wish for a foreign saviour when faced with a situation they have been desperate and unable to change. China is there for it's own selfish interests just like other powers who are in Africa. One or their natural resources and wealth. :P. Even Africans have started pushing back against the Chinese after many abuses they have suffered under Chinese employers/companies in Africa and even in China itself.
In short , I sometimes feel sorry for sub Sarahan Africans (black people in general). They are the only group of people I have noticed are descriminated/looked down on and disregarded NO MATTER WHERE THEY FIND THEMSELVES IN THE WORLD. Whether it's in Asia, Arab world/middle East,South America , U.S etc etc. Funny enough from my experience they are among the most welcoming people I have ever encountered. In fact in most Subsaharan African countries foreigners are treated even better than the locals. However they forget that they are never treated equally like locals anywhere else in the world . :undecided:

What is racism? This concept has been twisted. In the 19th and 20th centuries in America, whites were defined as racist. And now? A black man beat a white man, they said it was a dispute. And a white person hits a black person, whatever the reason, if the cause is unknown, most people will define that white person as racist. This is a "victim" mentality, always blaming white and yellow people. So why is there no African nation who is racist when so many cases of African natives have attacked, abducted, raped white people, yellow people in these countries?

Ahahahaha.....you really think China lives black people/Africans, so much that they are just going there to free them from.westeen oppression? :lol:. It's because of thinking like yours that developing countries are actually in the state they are in today. Since the people seem to always look or wish for a foreign saviour when faced with a situation they have been desperate and unable to change. China is there for it's own selfish interests just like other powers who are in Africa. One or their natural resources and wealth. :P. Even Africans have started pushing back against the Chinese after many abuses they have suffered under Chinese employers/companies in Africa and even in China itself.
China doesn't need to save them from Western oppression, but can be a counterweight to pressures from neocolonialists of the west.

China isn't that benevolent. They're oppressing their own people the Uyghurs after all.

But it would be in China's interest to act against the Western neocolonialism in Africa.African countries can use that.

Horrendous people. Keeping the skulls of opponents on display just to feel macho. And yet they have the audacity to call them selves civilized. And when Muslim militants go medieval on their a**es, they cry barbarism.
These French barbarians also have a tourist attraction in Paris called "Catacombs of Paris" where real human skulls and bones of dead people, who died in previous century,are put on display for tourists
2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:
French are most cunning colonial power they are still behind some African countries poverty and long lasting civil war yet nobody blame then. They successfully hide their ugly faces .

When I visited Marseille I felt like I'm in Algeria......

When I visited Paris I felt like I'm in either Africa or semi-arab country.---same for Brussels

This is divine punishment for europeans for their crimes and colonialism.

This map is a projection of Muslim population in Europe in 2050 by US think tank- Pew Research centerView attachment 648897 Pew

Also Britain will be only 70% white by 2050

USA will become majority-minority country with whites being 49% of the population.

In Spain/Italy/Germany/Poland---40% of the population will be older than 63 years old

Meantime Muslim countries like Turkey and Egypt and ALgeria and Iran are developing and have a young, growing population.

So we will see a changed balance of power between north and south by 2050
I have been seeing such things since I was a young boy. Funny enough it's mostly propagated by some white extremists as well, it's stuff like this they use to try and justify their views asking for immigrants to be sent back to their home countries. Silly argument I don't even want to dwell on.

@zhxy
You still fail to get my point, I'm not only speaking from a systematic point of view nor even a societal one but also from personal experiences I have encountered throughout my journeys around the world and also the amount of research I have done on this topics. To be honest, it will be a long topic if we want to dwell on that. So we should just leave it here. :-)

@zhxy
You still fail to get my point, I'm not only speaking from a systematic point of view nor even a societal one but also from personal experiences I have encountered throughout my journeys around the world and also the amount of research I have done on this topics. To be honest, it will be a long topic if we want to dwell on that. So we should just leave it here. :-)

I feel so lucky because we are not the same. That is good

Back
Top Bottom