What's new

Genocides of France in Algeria

Can you please say in which cities in Germany have you lived and experienced Islamophobia?

I've lived in Darmstadt and Köln.

Personally I have faced veiled racism but not outright Islamophobia. Germans don't class brown people as "extremist muslim", they mostly target Arabs, Pakistanis and Afghans.

This is what happened when I was at a hookah bar with a couple of my friends of whom one was Syrian and two were Pakistanis, couple dodgy looking dudes came in started verbally abusing the three of my friends.

Saying things ranging from "terrorist", "F##k Islam", "When will you blow up" and so on. I was sitting right besides my friends, the Islamophobes looked at me but didn't say anything, I guess they figured I wasn't "muslim". This was when we were visiting a friend in Cottbus. Apart from this, I've seen old women shouting at Turkish girls for wearing headscarves and what not.

If you live or have been to Germany, then you must have heard of AfD for sure, openly Islamophobic party and the third largest in the Bundestag.

Btw nice snap with Oma Merkel.:D

Personally I have faced veiled racism but not outright Islamophobia. Germans don't class brown people as "extremist muslim", they mostly target Arabs, Pakistanis and Afghans.

This is what happened when I was at a hookah bar with a couple of my friends of whom one was Syrian and two were Pakistanis, couple dodgy looking dudes came in started verbally abusing the three of my friends.

Saying things ranging from "terrorist", "F##k Islam", "When will you blow up" and so on. I was sitting right besides my friends, the Islamophobes looked at me but didn't say anything, I guess they figured I wasn't "muslim". This was when we were visiting a friend in Cottbus. Apart from this, I've seen old women shouting at Turkish girls for wearing headscarves and what not.

If you live or have been to Germany, then you must have heard of AfD for sure, openly Islamophobic party and the third largest in the Bundestag.

Cottbus----no surprise---it is in East Germany. People of former GDR or East Germany are Islamophobes--they are the dudes who vote for AfD.

West Germans are a bit different from East Germans.

I've lived in Koln for two months and didn't experience racism, but fair to be I didn't interact with Germans too much. Koln is the most tolerant city in Germany.

Then I lived in Kiel in Northern Germany for a year...and even I didn't interact with Germans very much, I experienced there what you call "veiled racism".

To me, Germans have a unique mentality and culture that makes them different from other peoples like Russians or Italians or French......Germans don't show emotions and are formal...They can hate you but still be formally polite.

Last edited:
Cottbus----no surprise---it is in East Germany. People of former GDR or East Germany are Islamophobes--they are the dudes who vote for AfD.

West Germans are a bit different from East Germans.

I've lived in Koln for two months and didn't experience racism, but fair to be I didn't interact with Germans too much. Koln is the most tolerant city in Germany.

Then I lived in Kiel in Northern Germany for a year...and even I didn't interact with Germans very much, I experienced there what you call "veiled racism".

To me, Germans have a unique mentality and culture that makes them different from other peoples like Russians or Italians or French......Germans don't show emotions, don't show their true face and are formal.....They can hate you but still be formally polite.

Indeed, east germany has gained a vile reputation over time, Dresden is a chock full of racists and islamophobes.

Haven't been to Kiel but I do plan to visit the city, I've heard people up north are a lot more friendly, as friendly as Germans can be anyway.

Fair to be that is not me on the photo, but I have met with Angela Merkel two times during the annual "Day of the Open Doors" that takes place in the Chancellery in Berlin every year in the last Sunday of August and is open for all visitors.

Two things amazed me during the "Tag der offenen Tur" in the Chancellery--1) how few people were in the Chancellery--- which goes to show that very few Germans know about that annual event 2) how vulnerable German Chancellor is--because literally anyone can enter the Chancellery during that event and meet with Merkel.

I heard about that annual event from a friend---bought a ticket, arrived to Berlin, entered the Chancellery and met with Angela Merkel---at one moment me and Merkel stood alone while security guard was 10 meters away---so imagine what I could do at that moment if I was a terrorist---I was amazed because I just arrived to Germany as a tourist and already met with Chancellor during the next day after my arrival

Next year I was in Poland and I again arrived to Berlin to meet with Angela Merkel during the Day of the Open doors in the last Sunday of August. I literally sat on the train, arrived to Berlin, entered the Chancellery and met with Merkel again----she came so close to me that I put my hand on her shoulder and made a selfie.

For this reason, I believe Merkel is the most vulnerable head of state in the world, because one time in a year, literally anyone can meet with her at the "Tag der offenen Tur" in the Chancellery---I wonder why this dangerous event even exist

Last edited:
Fair to be that is not me on the photo, but I have met with Angela Merkel two times during the annual "Day of the Open Doors" that takes place in the Chancellery in Berlin every year in the last Sunday of August and is open for all visitors.

Two things amazed me during the "Tag der offenen Tur" in the Chancellery--1) how few people were in the Chancellery--- which goes to show that very few Germans know about that annual event 2) how vulnerable German Chancellor is--because literally anyone can enter the Chancellery during that event and meet with Merkel.

I heard about that annual event from a friend---bought a ticket, arrived to Berlin, entered the Chancellery and met with Angela Merkel---at one moment me and Merkel stood alone while security was 10 meters away---so imagine what I could do at that moment if I was a terrorist---I was amazed because I just arrived to Germany as a tourist and already met with Chancellor during the next day after my arrival

Next year I was in Poland and I again arrived to Berlin to meet with Angela Merkel during the Day of the Open doors in the last Sunday of August. I literally sat on the train, arrived to Berlin, entered the Chancellery and met with Merkel again----she came so close to me that I put my hand on her shoulder and made a selfie.

For this reason, I believe Merkel is the most vulnerable head of state in the world, because one time in a year, literally anyone can meet with her at the "Tag der offenen Tur" in the Chancellery

Nobody wants to hurt Oma Merkel, least of all foreigners ;)

I must say this though, of all the racist people I've met, German racists are quite easy to deal with because half the time they don't say much and even when they do it's mostly old frail ladies so who cares anyways.

Their style of racism is through body language and not words.

The younger people I've at uni are alot better, I'm close friends with many. Skins heads are mostly limited to east German cities.

To be fair, Frances record of colonial history on Africa is actually one of the worse(if not the worse) among European colonial powers. Some people might complain about us but our colonial rule in Africa pale in comparison to that of France or even Belgium.
To put things in perspective, even today France still holds has a tight grip over its African colonies , meanwhile our former colonies are more independent to decide their own internal issues, compared to french African colonies who to this day still have french military bases in all of them and they still have to use France's former colonial currency to this day, they also have to keep their country's foreign reserves in French central bank control and can't withdraw them without France's approval. In short we are relatively better. :p:

No comment. Btw, you miss our history in Africa, especially in Nairobi.

The Muslims and Arabs should just start marrying White women and assimilate them, financially White women look for financial stability -- Muslims & Arabs are by far better prepared financially and wealthier than other classes even in European countries.

marrying white women?????????............:disagree::bad:

Why marry a white woman when all you will get are mentally unstable offspring who have no identity and heritage?.......they will NEVER fit in to white, Muslim or Arab society or culture...........:disagree:

Our Brown/Olive skinned Muslim and Arabic girls are far better looking and more attractive than White women and are also more feminine and homely. They make the best wives on the planet. We are not blacks we want to breed with white women..........8-)

Also what about us Brown/Olive skinned Muslim men who are completely unattracted to white women?.......:disagree:

Can you please say in which cities in Germany have you lived and experienced Islamophobia?

the smaller the city the more you will face islamophobia, anti russian, anti turkish, anti brown anti black lets say any stranger.. the worst is if you are in a village..

the bigger the company the bigger the city you may have less of these the more you go into the east the more you will face such things..

islamophobia is present in many aspects of life.. it grew the last 10 years more and more.. also the germans are now realising that they will be the minority in some decades.. also they got more radical and it got normal to be racist.. in the old germany it was very bad to think such a way or be militant it was good manner to be pacifist.. but times changed after the two divided german states got together.. the normal german lost his wealth his good payed work and now he faces cheap workers from all over the world.. who all look strange.. and the media is making them afraid of muslims..

I heard about that annual event from a friend---bought a ticket, arrived to Berlin, entered the Chancellery and met with Angela Merkel---at one moment me and Merkel stood alone while security guard was 10 meters away---so imagine what I could do at that moment if I was a terrorist---I was amazed because I just arrived to Germany as a tourist and already met with Chancellor during the next day after my arrival

For this reason, I believe Merkel is the most vulnerable head of state in the world, because one time in a year, literally anyone can meet with her at the "Tag der offenen Tur" in the Chancellery---I wonder why this dangerous event even exist

Interesting persepective brother. Glad to see a Tajik member on PDF. We would love to see your thoughts on Pakistani topics too.

marrying white women?????????............:disagree::bad:

Why marry a white woman when all you will get are mentally unstable offspring who have no identity and heritage?.......they will NEVER fit in to white, Muslim or Arab society or culture...........:disagree:

Our Brown/Olive skinned Muslim and Arabic girls are far better looking and more attractive than White women and are also more feminine and homely. They make the best wives on the planet. We are not blacks we want to breed with white women..........8-)

Also what about us Brown/Olive skinned Muslim men who are completely unattracted to white women?.......:disagree:

That process will come later goal should be to dilute these White women and create more Muslim babies -- we can work on fixing their mental asses later.

The unattractive one's just gotta have more money they will fall for you so they can have financial stability.

Do Algerians still harbour hatred for France today or has that generation died?

We used to have a regular member Ceylal here but it’s really hard to tell if he has been Frenchified or not.

Saying things ranging from "terrorist", "F##k Islam", "When will you blow up" and so on. I was sitting right besides my friends, the Islamophobes looked at me but didn't say anything, I guess they figured I wasn't "muslim"
. This was when we were visiting a friend in Cottbus. Apart from this, I've seen old women shouting at Turkish girls for wearing headscarves and what not.

But arent we all brown, just different shades ?

Although Ive never been to Germany, but have a cousin living there who says the same thing bout dresden and polite hatred....
Planning to visit Germany and Italy next year Inshallah.

But arent we all brown, just different shades ?

Although Ive never been to Germany, but have a cousin living there who says the same thing bout dresden and polite hatred...

They have a poor/low view of Afghans, Pakistanis and Arabs, the men in these ethnicities, style their beards in a similar fashion and are easily discernable.

Skin tone is a big give away, they can spot the difference between the slight tinge of shades, Germans aren't big on racism towards blacks, racist Germans are mostly just anti - 'arab' / islamophobes.

You must also take into consideration that there never really have been any large scale Terrorist attacks perpetrated abroad by Bangladeshi nationals.

We have a reputation for being rather meek and docile, our true face comes out only when we are dealing with other Bangladeshis, usually involves cheating our countrymen and/or ripping them off.

To be honest, we don't have any reputation abroad, good or bad whatsoever.

Most Germans I've spoke to are fascinated when I tell them, a Muslim majority country like Bangladesh exist with a female premier and a secular constitution.

And then they usually say something along the lines of "Right, I've seen made in Bangladesh tags in clothing stores but never paid much attention".

Anyway I just give the racist mongrels a wide berth and pray sincerely that some bangali fanatic doesn't carry out a Terrorist attack and make us all a target of unjust discrimination.

A good tip when dealing with German racists, is to reply back in German, usually when they rant they assume you don't speak German, when they find out you do, they get flustered and often just quiet down.

Even better if you have ethnic German friends with you, they will never ever even target you, for they don't want other Germans to see their 'racist' side.

Personal image is a big deal in Germany, even among racist mongrels.

Avoid East Germany, especially Saxony and it's cities like the plague.

Big beards and speaking or using Arabic words like 'Inshallah' will also increase your chances of attracting skin heads.

Been to Italy, the tourist industry is big there, especially up north, so they keep their snide remarks to themselves.

Anyway, don't let all this deter you, Germany is beautiful country with a unique culture. The racists are far and few in number, the youth are very very open and understanding of other cultures, women especially as always are less racist.

Last edited:
They have a poor/low view of Afghans, Pakistanis and Arabs, the men in these ethnicities, style their beards in a similar fashion and are easily discernable.

Skin tone is a big give away, they can spot the difference between the slight tinge of shades, Germans aren't big on racism towards blacks, racist Germans are mostly just anti - 'arab' / islamophobes.

You must also take into consideration that there never really have been any large scale Terrorist attacks perpetrated abroad by Bangladeshi nationals.

We have a reputation for being rather meek and docile, our true face comes out only when we are dealing with other Bangladeshis, usually involves cheating our countrymen and/or ripping them off.

To be honest, we don't have any reputation abroad, good or bad whatsoever.

Most Germans I've spoke to are fascinated when I tell them, a Muslim majority country like Bangladesh exist with a female premier and a secular constitution.

And then they usually say something along the lines of "Right, I've seen made in Bangladesh tags in clothing stores but never paid much attention".

Anyway I just give the racist mongrels a wide berth and pray sincerely that some bangali fanatic doesn't carry out a Terrorist attack and make us all a target of unjust discrimination.

A good tip when dealing with German racists, is to reply back in German, usually when they rant they assume you don't speak German, when they find out you do, they get flustered and often just quiet down.

Even better if you have ethnic German friends with you, they will never ever even target you, for they don't want other Germans to see their 'racist' side.

Personal image is a big deal in Germany, even among racist mongrels.

Avoid East Germany, especially Saxony and it's cities like the plague.

Big beards and speaking or using Arabic words like 'Inshallah' will also increase your chances of attracting skin heads.

Been to Italy, the tourist industry is big there, especially up north, so they keep their snide remarks to themselves.

Anyway, don't let all this deter you, Germany is beautiful country with a unique culture. The racists are far and few in number, the youth are very very open and understanding of other cultures, women especially as always are less racist.

Germans can jump on a nuke. Bunch of Hitler skinhead fanatics. These people will hate a dog for the sake of hating.

Pakistanis don't need any certification from white angry neofacists. The last time I checked heaps of white women were marrying colored migrants in European capitals. It is understandable why the white savage is angry.

I'm happy that I could make you laugh. It's good for your heart, after all.

My good deed of the day is done.:D

Pointless chatter.

The world doesn't follow your rose-tinted views.Blood, tears, struggle, sacrifice & other stuff you speak of is rarely enough to prevail.

The strong oppress the weak.Had done so throughout the history & will continue to do so for a long time to come probably.
And the world will also continue to look the other way unless it suits their agenda.

It is a very VERY good thing Pakistan got its nukes. In this jungle you need protection. No better way to protect yourself by arming yourself with ultimate weaponry.

Weak nations that don't invest in security and weapons can only weep and pray. That is the harsh truth.

Last edited:
That process will come later goal should be to dilute these White women and create more Muslim babies -- we can work on fixing their mental asses later.

The unattractive one's just gotta have more money they will fall for you so they can have financial stability.

The babies will NOT be Muslim. They will be confused, emotionally unstable wrecks who are neither white nor Muslim. That is the reality.

You sound like those black men who worship white women and hate their own females. A non-white man wanting to breed with a white woman reeks of them having severe racial inferiority complexes.

Personally I find my own Pakistani and Afghan girls the most beautiful, attractive, feminine and prettiest girls in the world by a long shot.

white women and the Pakistani men who want to breed with them make me feel like vomiting.

:bad:

Back
Top Bottom