What's new

Genocides of France in Algeria

Funny out of all Muslims only Pakistanis understand what happened in anatolia while the rest of so called Muslims condemn us just to please the Christians and Jews.

Greeks and Armenians wanted to form their own countries while murdering Muslim Turks even many Muslim non Turks were not spared because they wanted to form a greater ethnostate.

Can you imagine if Hindu Pakistanis wanted to form their own country or link up with India and start massacring Muslim Pakistanis. What you think Pakistanis will do sit their and do nothing???

If Pakistan fought back they would have condemned your nation for genocide just like what has happened to Turkey.

Greeks and Armenians in Anatolia massacred their Muslim neighbours wjile Turks brutally put them down because thats how it was. We cant judge what happened at those times with todays standards.

If the Turks done nothing I would not be alive today. Can you imagine if Pakistan did not happen??

Our ancestors did the sacrifice so we can live in our lands peacefully.
What is known today as Armenia was actually ottoman region in 1830s with big muslim majority population but they were purged/genocided before 1915-year that is pushed by armenians as the beginning of so called genocide

Contrary to other colonialist?
To be fair, Frances record of colonial history on Africa is actually one of the worse(if not the worse) among European colonial powers. Some people might complain about us but our colonial rule in Africa pale in comparison to that of France or even Belgium.
To put things in perspective, even today France still holds has a tight grip over its African colonies , meanwhile our former colonies are more independent to decide their own internal issues, compared to french African colonies who to this day still have french military bases in all of them and they still have to use France's former colonial currency to this day, they also have to keep their country's foreign reserves in French central bank control and can't withdraw them without France's approval. In short we are relatively better. :p:

Last edited:
To be fair, Frances record of colonial history on Africa is actually one of the worse(if not the worse) among European colonial powers. Some people might complain about us but our colonial rule in Africa pale in comparison to that of France or even Belgium.
To put things in perspective, even today France still holds has a tight grip over its African colonies , meanwhile our former colonies are more independent to decide their own internal issues, compared to french African colonies who to the day have french military bases in all of them and hey still have to use Frances former colonial currency to this day, they also have to keep their country's foreign reserves in French central bank control and can't withdraw them without France's approval. In short we are relatively better. :p:

Never liked those frog eaters, and never felt sorry for a damn French ****.

France is still robbing it's colonies

To this day France is still exerting control over African economies. It's instrument of control is the CFA Franc. France prints money for 14 African countries. The 14 African countries must maintain 50% of their foreign assets with the French Treasury. To date it's estimated France holds $500 billion of African money in it's treasury. The African countries are only allowed to access 15% of their money in any year. If they require more they pay interest at commercial rates to access their own money.

France has first right to buy natural resources of these countries.

French companies must be considered first for any government contracts. This has led to French companies owning or controlling all utilities in the Ivory Coast.

France has exclusive rights to supply defence equipment and military training to the 14 countries.

Without this looting of African resources France may drop out of the 10 largest economies of the world.
Nah, they won't fall out of the top 10, but I agree it will have some effect on their economy overall.

The same is true for Vietnam. In Indochina, the French exploited the natives, but they also taught us a lot of knowledge, bringing civilization to us. Vietnamese people love France
Vietnam should have left France to remain. If France was still in control of Vietnam then you guys will be more developed and advanced. Your forefathers fought and died because they thought things will be better if France left, but seems it wasn't the case.

Nah, they won't fall out of the top 10, but I agree it will have some effect on their economy overall.

Vietnam should have left France to remain. If France was still in control of Vietnam then you guys will be more developed and advanced. Your forefathers fought and died because they thought things will be better if France left, but seems it wasn't the case.

I'm sure the Vietnamese are doing much better economically compared to other countries in the region besides the Chinese, Japanese, etc. After the Vietnam War they rebuilt pretty quickly.

Armenians weren't angels anyway, same filth like the islamophobe Greeks.
Doesn't justify killing them as well.
I'm sure the Vietnamese are doing much better economically compared to other countries in the region besides the Chinese, Japanese, etc. After the Vietnam War they rebuilt pretty quickly.
Thailand has been doing better actually.
Plus you forgot countries like Singapore, Malaysia etc. They are also far better off. Vietnam is actually among the poorest countries in the region. From what I know only a few extremely poor backward countries like Cambodia and Laos are poorer.
Even weak phillipines is abit ahead of Vietnam.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Get outta your outdated colonial mindset.

Vietnam is the emerging tiger economy in Asia.

If the French still occupied Vietnam, I doubt they would have been any better off than the African ex colonies.
In fact, one could argue that they might have been worse off since the French would have been able to loot Vietnam directly & legally.

Never liked those frog eaters, and never felt sorry for a damn French ****.
It's the french government, so no reason to hate the common french man. Actually, this are the type of battle black people in general (African Americans included, since they have more clout) are supposed to be fighting and exposing to put some pressure of France to relinquish more independence to their African colonies (yes they are still colonies to be fair)., Instead of them to be just protesting on BLM issues once in a while when something tragic happens. These are actually things they can change and do something about for the better. Instead they focus more on wrong fight/issues. Lol

LOLOLOLOLOL

Vietnam is the emerging tiger economy in Asia.

If the French still occupied Vietnam, I doubt they would have been any better off than the African ex colonies.
In fact, one could argue that they might have been worse off since the French would have been able to loot Vietnam directly.
All our former Asian colonies are among he best performers. Seems only french colonies are still the poorest of the poor everywhere in the world you look at. :P

The quality of a race-ethnicity is very important.

The Germans were defeated, but now it is a superpower in economics, science and technology.

The same is true for Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore

It's the french government, so no reason to hate the common french man. Actually, this are the type of battle black people in general (African Americans included, since they have more clout) are supposed to be fighting and exposing to put some pressure of France to relinquish more independence to their African colonies (yes they are still colonies to be fair)., Instead of them to be just protesting on BLM issues once in a while when something tragic happens. These are actually things they can change and do something about for the better. Instead they focus more on wrong fight/issues. Lol
African countries aren't doing anything against this because whenever any President tried to get out of this colonial shackles, the French conspired for coup & got them ousted or assassinated.

That's true as well, but lots of this information we discuss here isn't thought or even hinted to the general public, even some intellectuals have no clue about it.

About the French you say don't hate the common man -- the government is a reflection of the common mans thoughts, feelings and love/hate -- Trump isn't just elected because of his policies its' the common people who adhere to those principles he expose.

African countries aren't doing anything against this because whenever any President tried to get out of this colonial shackles, the French conspired for coup & got them ousted or assassinated.

Yes, they have a tendency to engineer a coup. I say the Africans' should switch and make a stronger effort going towards China.

All our former Asian colonies are among he best performers. Seems only french colonies are still the poorest of the poor everywhere in the world you look at. :P
Probably because the felt emasculated after the asskickings they got from their peers in Europe & vented their frustrations on technologically militarily inferior countries.:-)

When I visited Marseille I felt like I'm in Algeria......

When I visited Paris I felt like I'm in either Africa or semi-arab country.---same for Brussels

This is divine punishment for europeans for their crimes and colonialism.

This map is a projection of Muslim population in Europe in 2050 by US think tank- Pew Research center
tumblr_p1fgcrOzLo1rasnq9o1_500.jpg
Pew

Also Britain will be only 70% white by 2050

USA will become majority-minority country with whites being 49% of the population.

In Spain/Italy/Germany/Poland---40% of the population will be older than 63 years old

Meantime Muslim countries like Turkey and Egypt and ALgeria and Iran are developing and have a young, growing population.

So we will see a changed balance of power between north and south by 2050

But even the Vietnamese guy @zhxy thinks otherwise. He says Vietnamese people love and admire France and the role France played in Vietnam. :cheers:
He's also someone who supports China against his own country so I'd take his claims with a grain of salt.

If he's actually Vietnamese.
On the internet, anyone can be anything.

Back
Top Bottom