What's new

Genocides of France in Algeria

They left because they had no fking choice.

Agreed, but if they were of the same mindset as the French, they'd massacre us before they left.

But since the early 1900s, especially after the Bengal fiasco of 1905 the English control over the RAJ diminished and after WW2 it came to a tipping point. They could no longer hold on because they had bigger priorities back home.

We should thank the Nazis in a way, for destabilising Europe and inadvertently facilitating our freedom.

London is now ours, so is Birmingham :enjoy:

I feel really bad for what happened to our Algerian brothers and sisters, they are such a big hearted and beautiful people.

Alhamdulilah, I am glad Libya and other North African countries are rising up.

I am still shaking in anger at reading the OP. My hands are trembling as I type.

black lives matter are right when they say that whites can rape, murder and commit war crimes against 100s of millions of non-whites for many centuries and get away with it with no questions asked but when even 1 non-white does something slightly bad, their ENTIRE race, religion and culture is condemned for it............:mad:

Agreed, but if they were of the same mindset as the French, they'd massacre us before they left.

But since the early 1900s, especially after the Bengal fiasco of 1905 the English control over the RAJ diminished and after WW2 it came to a tipping point. They could no longer hold on because they had bigger priorities back home.

We should thank the Nazis in a way, for destabilising Europe and inadvertently facilitating our freedom.

You have a point.

Algeria on Friday received the skulls of 24 colonial resistance fighters which were lying in a French museum. The fighters’ heads were decapitated during France’s conquest of the North African country, and were transported to the European country as war trophie.

French media will not show this to you: After decades in a French museum, the skulls of 24 Algerians decapitated for resisting French colonial forces were formally repatriated to Algeria on Friday in an elaborate ceremony led by the teary-eyed Algerian president.

EcCDTPCWkAA84p_

EcCDT5RXYAA2-tu

EcCDUC6WkAc4fga

EcCDUnEWsAAJTwI

From your Pakistani brothers and sisters, much love going out to our Algerian brothers and sisters and the Martyrs who were Shaheed for Algeria. Your pain is our pain. We love you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Disgusting

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:.............................The french are even more evil than the Nazis and american racists.........:o::o::o::o::o::o:.............I hope they all perish painfully and burn in hell for eternity.............:mad:

Last edited:
France is still robbing it's colonies

To this day France is still exerting control over African economies. It's instrument of control is the CFA Franc. France prints money for 14 African countries. The 14 African countries must maintain 50% of their foreign assets with the French Treasury. To date it's estimated France holds $500 billion of African money in it's treasury. The African countries are only allowed to access 15% of their money in any year. If they require more they pay interest at commercial rates to access their own money.

France has first right to buy natural resources of these countries.

French companies must be considered first for any government contracts. This has led to French companies owning or controlling all utilities in the Ivory Coast.

France has exclusive rights to supply defence equipment and military training to the 14 countries.

Without this looting of African resources France may drop out of the 10 largest economies of the world.

France is still robbing it's colonies

Today they are massacring Tuareg in Mali and surrounding countries.

I am still shaking in anger at reading the OP. My hands are trembling as I type.

black lives matter are right when they say that whites can rape, murder and commit war crimes against 100s of millions of non-whites for many centuries and get away with it with no questions asked but when even 1 non-white does something slightly bad, their ENTIRE race, religion and culture is condemned for it............:mad:

You have a point.

Gideon Polya, one of the world's leading experts on preventable mortality, discusses "the horrendous carnage of the US War on Terror (aka the US War on Muslims) involving the deaths of 32 million Muslims abroad (by violence or imposed deprivation) and the preventable deaths of 27 million Americans at home inescapably linked to the fiscal perversion of committing to a $7 trillion long-term accrual cost of killing millions of Muslims abroad instead of keeping millions of Americans alive at home. Bush, Obama and Trump are indeed American-killing US presidents." Check out his new article: American-killing Trump’s Afghanistan Speech Threatens Afghanistan, Pakistan, India And Humanity.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/gideon-polya-on-14190770

He also said some time ago that between 1900 to 1950, European powers massacred 1 billion people through war, imposed civil war, and starvation, most of whom were Muslim.

Today they are massacring Tuareg in Mali and surrounding countries.

Gideon Polya, one of the world's leading experts on preventable mortality, discusses "the horrendous carnage of the US War on Terror (aka the US War on Muslims) involving the deaths of 32 million Muslims abroad (by violence or imposed deprivation) and the preventable deaths of 27 million Americans at home inescapably linked to the fiscal perversion of committing to a $7 trillion long-term accrual cost of killing millions of Muslims abroad instead of keeping millions of Americans alive at home. Bush, Obama and Trump are indeed American-killing US presidents." Check out his new article: American-killing Trump’s Afghanistan Speech Threatens Afghanistan, Pakistan, India And Humanity.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/gideon-polya-on-14190770

He also said some time ago that between 1900 to 1950, European powers massacred 1 billion people through war, imposed civil war, and starvation, most of whom were Muslim.

I'm glad that whites are now dying out and Muslims and other non-Whites are outbreeding them in Western Europe. Long may it continue. This is payback for the millions upon millions of Brown-Muslims they have killed over the centuries.

I'm glad that the blm supporters were beating the he'll out of the racists in London a few weeks back..........:devil:

Both Algeria and France want to leave this behind them and move on to better relationships benefiting both nations..
That is the essence of the Algerian president interview and Of Macron spirit too..

Nazis were an evil lot. Had they won World War II, you and I would be sitting in a death camp. French colonialism was hell and I am certain Algierians suffered but these crimes cannot be used to excuse Nazi racism and genocides. I do not thank Nazis for anything. F-ck them! The Turks pointing to the French in this thread will turn around and deny Armenian genocide. Europe learned from World War II and my rights in Ireland are fully protected. What did Muslim countries learn?

Disgusting

This is why I hate those Muslims who put up French Flags on their Facebook profile page(s) after that Charlie Hebo crap -- if they had an iota of sense they would have realized the French are fucking *** holes when has a European person put up a Islam Nation Flag after their terrorist sponsored groups killing our civilians?

From your name I assume you are Zorostrian, am I right?

In Islamic eschatology, we have the concept of Yajuj Majuj who will wipe out all others and besiege Muslims in our cities, then Al Mahdi and Hazrat İsa pray leading to a miracle that will wipe them out.

Then you have a prophecy Niamatullah Shah Wali, an Iranian Sunni scholar, who predicted the end of the US as well, among other predictions.

All quite interesting.

U.S.? can you send me the prophecy.

Well, remember Hitler did say he preferred the Muslim religion due its straightness and cleanness, etc., and wished Europeans would have followed Islam. Also note the Germans' were allied with the Ottoman Empire had the Gulf Arabs not screwed it up "may be" Nazi + Ottoman Empire could've formed a block and drew a line and we possibly wouldn't have seen the post WWII slaughter of Muslims like we see from the French and Italians. Some Westerns will say had Germany won the war their would be more genocide, etc., question is how is post WWII any different?

All this talk about freedom of speech, etc. its just linguistic jargon the West throw's down one's throat either softly or force it -- as we see from the video posted above, I believe the German's were in the right to screw the French -- just wished they survived and got done with that country. If you read Mein Kampf and dig deeper into what Hitler was talking about you would understand he's talking about the current set up we are facing by the current powers. A powerful point Hitler makes in the book, is how these governments recognize a government in "exile" who the inhabitants of that said country never knew existed and how the imperial powers feed and grow those exiles to then come and over throw another country's government and put the nation in ruin. Example would be Venezuela right now and how UK and US stopped all financial transactions, prevented it's gold from going back from British Vault under the guise of recognizing another government.

The system he tried to break was prevent from collapsing totally, yes countries won Independence after WWII, but revenge and payback still needs to be given back to them.

Horrendous people. Keeping the skulls of opponents on display just to feel macho. And yet they have the audacity to call them selves civilized. And when Muslim militants go medieval on their a**es, they cry barbarism.

Hence, when you see them cry remind them of what they did and it's just business nothing personal.

Back
Top Bottom