What's new

Genocides of France in Algeria

French were the worst colonizers.

While the Brits developed infrastructure with an aim to occupy the subcontinent for centuries, the French took a different approach, which is loot while it lasts.

When I say developed infrastructure, I mean they constructed roads and railways to make the looting easier, but atleast they put effort into it.

Majority of ex french colonies are shitholes, while in countries occupied we atleast got rail lines that were built by the Brits.

India benefitted the most from British built infrastructure, especially in the city of Calcutta.

revenge is coming in the way of absolute anahilation of the european peoples and culture.

look at the birth rates, immigration rates, and do some simple math. Europe and the white man will ceast to exist in about 200 years.

the zionists have won. this was literally adolf Hitlers worse nightmare and a big driver of his anti-jew sentiment.

zionist supported neo-liberal order has destroyed western/white civilization.

French colonialist are exceptional criminals.

Btw, as i heard the skulls of Algerian freedom fighters were returned to their motherland.

One of the outstanding leaders/fighters of Algerian Mujahidin was Sheykh Buzian who fought French colonialists for 13 years.
View attachment 648666
@Ceylal
Much of this happened after 1945
Victors right the history ..
Hitler was nothing as compared to french atrocities

While the Brits developed infrastructure with an aim to occupy the subcontinent for centuries, the French took a different approach, which is loot while it lasts.

When I say developed infrastructure, I mean they constructed roads and railways to make the looting easier, but atleast they put effort into it.

Majority of ex french colonies are shitholes, while in countries occupied we atleast got rail lines that were built by the Brits.

India benefitted the most from British built infrastructure, especially in the city of Calcutta.
They also NEVER LEFT WILLINGLY۔۔۔
While brits left willingly with peace french were always kicked out

revenge is coming in the way of absolute anahilation of the european peoples and culture.

look at the birth rates, immigration rates, and do some simple math. Europe and the white man will ceast to exist in about 200 years.

the zionists have won. this was literally adolf Hitlers worse nightmare and a big driver of his anti-jew sentiment.

LOL there is a reason why white European is so angry and hostile. They know what is coming. It is payback of some sort.

Much of this happened after 1945
Victors right the history ..
Hitler was nothing as compared to french atrocities

They also NEVER LEFT WILLINGLY۔۔۔
While brits left willingly with peace french were always kicked out

The French are very cowardly by nature and afraid of fighting with capable opponents.

They will give you lecture about 'we r ze land of libertie' and so on but they're all just cowards and pasty hoarding fa##ots.

They were bested time and time again by the Germans.

France is largely irrelevant today unless you're a poor African country, if that's the case then buckle up they'll rush in to bully you

To lick their wounds (inflicted by the Germans), prop up their low self esteem and national pride they muck around in Africa, attacking and subduing poor countries that can't fight back.

Baguette fa##ots.

LOL there is a reason why white European is so angry and hostile. They know what is coming. It is payback of some sort.

Payback is coming and it's very sweet.

Look at those neo Nazis trying to attack non whites in European countries, I dealt with so many in Germany.

But they can't stop us, they're practising excessive birth control and killing their own race; sealing their own fates.

We don't have to fight them, they will drive themselves into the ground.

Wait, grab the popcorn and watch.

From your name I assume you are Zorostrian, am I right?

In Islamic eschatology, we have the concept of Yajuj Majuj who will wipe out all others and besiege Muslims in our cities, then Al Mahdi and Hazrat İsa pray leading to a miracle that will wipe them out.

Then you have a prophecy Niamatullah Shah Wali, an Iranian Sunni scholar, who predicted the end of the US as well, among other predictions.

All quite interesting.

Last edited:
Most evil of them is Belgium, number 2 is Spain, 3 is France as you can see, 4 is England. They are gentleman when they killed people:-). Netherlands is the last one, never did they talk about genocide. They give ther own interpretation fakers....

Portuguese were the first to attack the Mughal Empire (Babür İmparatorluğu) by targetting defenseless Hajj ships, thereafter Mughal navy defeated them and kicked them out but Mughal citizens then had to take the long trip via Safavi and Ottoman empires to get to Makkah due to lack of safety in the sea.

English were just as fuked up and you bangalis should know that very well.

From installing mir jafar to bengal famine.
From Jalianwala Bagh massacre in Punjab to the massacres of us tribals of North west and Southern Pak..

Colonials were bastards... and the trains were a means to benefit ie transporting wealth exploited by them.
Come to lahore and see the lahore fort and other historic sites, these bastards didnt even leave titles let alone jewels studded in palaces.

Portuguese were the first to attack the Mughal Empire (Babür İmparatorluğu) by targetting defenseless Hajj ships, thereafter Mughal navy defeated them and kicked them out but Mughal citizens then had to take the long trip via Safavi and Ottoman empires to get to Makkah due to lack of safety in the sea.
Mughal navy was as pathetic as Pakistans.

The Brits were no angels, but man, it's better to be ruled by the Anglosphere than by a continental European power.
You may want to read up on what British did in Australia,USA to natives and to Irish people

From Jalianwala Bagh massacre in Punjab to the massacres of us tribals of North west and Southern Pak..

Colonials were bastards... and the trains were a means to benefit ie transporting wealth exploited by them.
Come to lahore and see the lahore fort and other historic sites, these bastards didnt even leave titles let alone jewels studded in palaces.

Remembering the Ottoman Empire’s forgotten Indian [and Pakistani] Allies

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/2015/02/14/remembering-the-ottoman-empires-forgotten-indian-allies

I'm aware but atleast they left for once in 47, the French have a blood lust when challenged.

Churchill was personally responsible for a few of the famines, rotten soul of his.

It's good that they acknowledge their past and it is mature and courageous of Algerians to want to improve relations between the two nations.

That being said, there does seem to be too much of a French influence in North Africa and I'm sure Algerians are going to move away from that with time.

Back
Top Bottom