What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Lmao.....since when does Lebanon have a government or military for that matter.? 🤣🤣🤣 the country is a failed state ruled defacto by a shia militia group whose allegiance is to a foriegn power. 🤣 Hezbollah has long undermined the Lebanese government and military. They are just there for official sake and play second fiddle to that militias. Lebanon is the biggest joke in the region actually . Real example of a failed state 😂

Rather like how the UK is uncle Sam's little bitch poodle and plays second fiddle lol stfu you chav.

The Republicans, the "Cowboys", are interested in sectors such as petroleum, agribusiness, high-technology research and development, and defense contracting. The Cowboy members of the political-economic elite share a common cultural heritage that is largely derived from the frontier heritage of the West and that sharply distinguishes them from their Yankee associates. Unlike the Yankees, the Cowboys perceive the Pacific Basin as the focus for their essential interests and tend to be far more doctrinairely anti-Communist.

Hence, the Republicans hawkish stance towards China but softer approach to Ukraine (talking about their voters, not their leaders as aid to Ukraine is agreed to on by both sides).

Not sure if know why there are the Dems vs Reps conflicts--they seemed to be the same, like the PPP and the Noon League in Pakistan until Imran came as the 'disruptor' in the equation, just as Trump was the disruptor in America. Different countries but similar disruptions. And BTW, I am trying to not get into the Pakistani politics in this thread as much as I have seen several posts above. This is not the place for that.

Broadly speaking, they are the same except Trump tapped into America's innate isolationism and so you see erstwhile war hawks like Tucker Carson (and even Laura Ingraham!!) wanting Americans to stay away from foreign wars. But there is a lot more in the mix, including immigration/vote-bank politics, worsening economy... I honestly don't know much about this to say here and it would be off-topic anyway.
Personally speaking, anything which breaks the Neo Cons hold on American foreign policy needs to be supported.

Even this You Tuber, who is starting to get a huge following, mentioned the Global South is for the Palestinians except he brought up Indians!! OMG!! I don't think Indians are like that, broadly speaking. Modi followers are something else but when an American blogger like Ben Norton singles out Indians, then Indians should really worry.

IMG_1289.jpeg
IMG_1288.jpeg
IMG_1287.jpeg

The V marking is to show to which squadron the vehicle belong

Up = Alpha squadron

Right = Bravo squadron

Left = Charlie squadron

Down = Delta squadron

Why is knowing squadrons signs important ?

Any military outfit which loses 33% or more of its fighting strength is deemed ineffective for combat and is re-called from combat. This is global defence trend.

But Israeli units keep fighting till they lose 50% of their combat strength.

There is no fantasy in this post but a collection of facts that are often overlooked in narrative overflows. Is it difficult for you to understand the sequence of events in the Vietnam War and the fact that some of the most impressive American battlefield victories are in Vietnam? It was up to American leadership to take advantage of these American battlefield victories and secure independence of South Vietnam when Vietcong was brought to the negotiation table in 1972, but it did not. Both Johnson and Nixon turned out to be poor leaders, and Nixon went down in history as a corrupt leader. You stick to narrative but I have critical thinking, and I reflected on this historical development to understand what happened in fair manner.

You want to boast about Vietcong's prowess in combat? Study Sino-Vietnam War for a change. In this war, Vietcong maintained its occupational grip on Cambodia while holding China at bay. China wanted to liberate Cambodia by bringing Vietcong to its knees but suffered heavy losses in just 3 weeks and gave up. Vietcong handled two countries in this war and maintained its gains in the process. This is incredible.

-----

US does not have direct access to Afghanistan and had to work with Pakistan to do its bidding in Afghanistan. American mission was to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network in the region. Towards this end, Taliban setup was toppled in 2001 (Operation Enduring Freedom), and Al-Qaeda Network was defeated in Tora Bora mountains in 2002 (Operation Anaconda). Taliban and Al-Qaeda Network survivors fled to neighboring countries.

Taliban managed to regroup in neighboring countries but lost about 70,000 fighters in various clashes in Afghanistan and the war was settled on the negotiation table with Pakistani and Qatari mediation. Taliban had no choice but to accept following American demand:

"The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan reaffirms its continued commitment not to cooperate with or permit international terrorist groups or individuals to recruit, train, raise funds (including through the production or distribution of narcotics), transit Afghanistan or misuse its internationally recognized travel documents, or conduct other support activities in Afghanistan, and will not host them."

Do you think this demand was new? NO, it wasn't. This demand was put in front of Taliban in 2001. Read Pervez Musharraf's book.

Taliban accomplishments are impressive but they did not defeat US in war. They settled for peace with US while the US focused on dismantling Al-Qaeda Network in the region. US respected Pakistani interests but you are mistaking this for defeat. US and Pakistan were fully aware of what was going on and were in touch with each other. But you have let some naive boasters in this forum to cloud your judgement.

There are members here who believe Russians have won in Ukraine even though this war is yet to conclude. I do not see you "correcting" these members. :rolleyes: You are the one who needs reality check, not me. The least you can do is to have a look at what I have disclosed, but nope. Don't quote me and waste my time with illogical rants if this is what you want to stick to.

@RescueRanger
@Signalian
@PanzerKiel
Bhai,
Agreed with your points.

we will see tomorrow if aid is coming into Gaza. All other depends on that.
@FuturePAF

What defensive suite should transport helis use against Israeli AD if aid was to be flown in ?

But for Palestinians the starting point is not something that Hamas did then Israel reacted starting Point was 75 years ago when Israel ethnically cleansed 700,000 Palestinians. 20 years ago there was no Hamas and still Israel was brutalizing Palestinians. Netaniyahoo is on video saying he will fund Hamas so Palestine stays divided and cannot unify behind a homeland demand. Hypocrisy is choosing the take October 7 as starting point and then justifying war crimes of Israel as retaliation. For Palestinian people Hamas was retaliating for Israeli past genocide.
Let's be honest here, Palestinian are always depends on the kindness of international support, you can think their clause is just but any kind of struggle between them and Israel is going to largely depends on how much international support they can get.

And you can't get them when you fight violent with violent, it would probably work 70 years ago, it isn't going to work now, because everything are going to show naked to people eyes. And it's very simple really, the more the oppressive party oppress people, the more international pressure build toward them, but it would have been the same now toward the oppressed party. And this is all about optics, you kill civilian women and children, the world is going to have problem with that, and that's how your support dropped, and that goes both the Oppressed or the Oppressor, I mean, you aren't going to depose Israeli government by force and there are probably no way to force Israeli citizen to stand against the government on Palestinian side, which mean there aren't going to be civil unrest in Israel to help depose the regime, which mean collapsing Israel international support is the ONLY way to go, and ask yourself this, you think the world are going to justify Hamas come into Israel and do whatever they said Israel done to them in the last 70 years and then believe it was just?

The last successful armed struggle outside of Africa (which is a unique case because nobody actually care about Africa, another sad story there) is Vietminh armed struggle with the French, almost all other revolution at hand is either in a form of governmental collapse from large civil unrest (eg How Iran Shah was deposed, or Ukrainian Maidan deposed Yanukovych in 2014) or from civil protest and collapsing under foreign pressure (eg How South Africa deposed Apartheid Regime or how India gain independence from the UK)

I am just being practical on this matter, you want to do hit and run, you hit and run Israeli military target, I am pretty sure nobody will cry over some checkpoint being bomb or barrack being bomb and Israeli soldier died because of it, once you hit war crime committed inside Israel, it makes Hamas look like hypocrite, that's not going to win a war. Essentially what Hamas doign is revenge, and that ain't going to work.

Begani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana

IF IMF STOP FUNDING PAK WILL BE BANK CORRUPT AND LOOK WHAT HEADLINE is SAYING ISREAL IS SCARED OF PK!
:laughcry: :laughcry:
2023-10-16 02_39_35-(5) Geo News Headlines 3 AM _ 𝐈𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom