What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bro the zionists have sexctapes on most politicians. Remember epstein Island.

These loser politicians cannot move without Israeli blessing

What does that mean....slaughtered by Israeli bombing?
How that had anything to do with what I said?

Government runs on political support, political donation and such as I said before, that's another story, the problem here is how Palestinian can gain international support, which is something they are losing quickly after last week attack.

I am so sorry to hear this, radio silence from the international press on this. Since you are in the US, I hope you will write to your elected representatives about this.

Inshallah, we will. After the New Zealand attacks, we armed all our mosques in the US, I guess now it's time rest of the Muslims to arm at home; especially the females as they majority of their time at home.

Mahmoud Abbas: "Hamas' actions do not represent the Palestinian people. The PLO is the only representative of the Palestinian people."

0mBrPqJj-1920.jpg

Mahmoud Abbas: "Hamas' actions do not represent the Palestinian people. The PLO is the only representative of the Palestinian people."

0mBrPqJj-1920.jpg

But if the Palestine Liberation Organization that represent the Palestinian people as their legitimate and sole representative then why Gazan didnt vote for them in Gaza. PLOs cuck abu mazen.

Last edited:
Let's be honest here, Palestinian are always depends on the kindness of international support, you can think their clause is just but any kind of struggle between them and Israel is going to largely depends on how much international support they can get.

And you can't get them when you fight violent with violent, it would probably work 70 years ago, it isn't going to work now, because everything are going to show naked to people eyes. And it's very simple really, the more the oppressive party oppress people, the more international pressure build toward them, but it would have been the same now toward the oppressed party. And this is all about optics, you kill civilian women and children, the world is going to have problem with that, and that's how your support dropped, and that goes both the Oppressed or the Oppressor, I mean, you aren't going to depose Israeli government by force and there are probably no way to force Israeli citizen to stand against the government on Palestinian side, which mean there aren't going to be civil unrest in Israel to help depose the regime, which mean collapsing Israel international support is the ONLY way to go, and ask yourself this, you think the world are going to justify Hamas come into Israel and do whatever they said Israel done to them in the last 70 years and then believe it was just?

The last successful armed struggle outside of Africa (which is a unique case because nobody actually care about Africa, another sad story there) is Vietminh armed struggle with the French, almost all other revolution at hand is either in a form of governmental collapse from large civil unrest (eg How Iran Shah was deposed, or Ukrainian Maidan deposed Yanukovych in 2014) or from civil protest and collapsing under foreign pressure (eg How South Africa deposed Apartheid Regime or how India gain independence from the UK)

I am just being practical on this matter, you want to do hit and run, you hit and run Israeli military target, I am pretty sure nobody will cry over some checkpoint being bomb or barrack being bomb and Israeli soldier died because of it, once you hit war crime committed inside Israel, it makes Hamas look like hypocrite, that's not going to win a war. Essentially what Hamas doign is revenge, and that ain't going to work.
I am living in U.S. which has been having a very divisive government for about 7 years now. But the complete lack of difference of opinion in both parties regarding how to respond to these attacks surprised me. Not a single Congressman or Senator murmured about sending two Carrier Groups and Biden essentially hinting that we will go to war if anyone as much as drops a hat in front of us. No question of War Powers Act, Authorization for Use of Force renewal, emergency budgetary appropriations, nothing. It is so surreal that I feel I am living in China or someplace else. We are so used to see debate, bickering, disagreements etc., all the healthy democratic process bodily functions. But this degree of unanimity feels shockingly disagreeable.

Even this You Tuber, who is starting to get a huge following, mentioned the Global South is for the Palestinians except he brought up Indians!! OMG!! I don't think Indians are like that, broadly speaking. Modi followers are something else but when an American blogger like Ben Norton singles out Indians, then Indians should really worry.

This conflict lets the India under its current ideology expose itself. In the mean time yes, the global south generally sees themselves more with the Palestinians because they want to see themselves and their lives valued as equal to the people global north. No longer the domain where the global north exerts its influence and foreign policy.

The West Bank is basically the townships of apartheid era South Africa; the land where the Helots live so the “Spartans” can come and cull them at will

How that had anything to do with what I said?

Government runs on political support, political donation and such as I said before, that's another story, the problem here is how Palestinian can gain international support, which is something they are losing quickly after last week attack.
When u have sex tapes and its rampant not an exception. Then there is no way you can get support when politicians and media are in the zionist pockets

Back
Top Bottom