What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Are you really expecting the US to ask Israel to kiss and make up after this??

This is set in stone right after the attack, US or no US they are going to go in barbarian style, I have been saying this since Sunday. they wanted blood, as I said many time, the Israeli are beyond caring at this point, there are nothing other than a bloodbath will quench their thirst, they are planning a 3 pronged attack with both sea-ground invasion, they are doing that intentionally to cause maximum damage.

The only thing we can really hope for is somehow US can talk Egypt into opening the Gaza border and let these people leave. Otherwise 2 millions people stuck in a 460 sq kilometer area with 300,000+ soldier coming in from 3 sides with only one goal in their mind, that's not a pretty picture I can tell you this much...

I doubt Hamas had illusions about this results.

I think Biden summed it up nicely yesterday :

" Hamas does not stand for the Palestinian people’s right to dignity and self-determination. Its stated purpose is the annihilation of the State of Israel and the murder of Jewish people.

They use Palestinian civilians as human shields.

Hamas offers nothing but terror and bloodshed with no regard to who pays the price. "

~

For you @PakFactor

Check the date when he said it and think of what has been happening since then

90305983_10156720418196852_6279050072864849920_n.jpg

Any invasion into a territory as densely packed as Gaza requires massive amounts of planning anyway, I don't see your point.

What I'm saying is that there are a few key points to note:
1) The western world now en masse supports Israel. They are imprisoning people here in the UK for chanting "free palestine" or going on protests. But this voice is now the minority anyway
2) Israel will defeat Gaza. Whether it is with considerable ease or a many years-long battle I don't know. But It ends with a flattened Gaza
3)Israel will soon destroy Al Aqsa and build the Third temple in preparation for the Anti Christ

We will see how much of this is true in 6 months, laugh as much as you want, but I will probably be right
Your antichrist loser Othman Saber just hides like a girl. Is he supposed to scare us or something ? 🤣😂

Hezbollah strikes military targets inside Israel, claims large number of confirmed casualties

“In a firm response to the Zionist attacks on Monday, 10/09/2023, which led to the martyrdom of a number of mujahideen brothers, the martyrs: Hossam Ibrahim, Ali Fattouni, Ali Hodraj. This morning, Wednesday 10/11/2023, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted the Zionist site of Al-Jardah, opposite the Al-Dhahira area, with guided missiles, which led to a large number of confirmed casualties among the ranks of the occupation forces, including dead and wounded.

The Islamic Resistance reaffirms that it will be decisive in its response to the Israeli attacks targeting our country and the security of our people, especially when these attacks lead to the fall of martyrs”

Israeli media is promising a "very harsh" response.

Airstrikes inside south Lebanon and rockets from Lebanon are being reported. Hard to keep up, but things are continuing to escalate between IDF and Hezbollah.

i have no doubt that blood thirsty jew occupier will do everything in their power to do horrible crimes, it is your job here to justify and rationaize why you will participate in that,
on the contrary, I never do justify anything from Israel. I am saying this is what they will do, I don't rather enjoy or glad or sad that they are going to do what they went in to do, I care about Israeli casualty the same I care about Palestinian, I thought this war is pointless, no one should died over this, but again, what do you really expect from Israeli? Them saying "sorry I oppress you guys this long and I deserve this attack"?

what do you really expect from Israeli? Them saying "sorry I oppress you guys this long and I deserve this attack"?
The US Government, the EU and the UN have stated that they expect Israel to abide by the rules of war and international humanitarian law. They are not doing so, and this should be condemned, even by you.

Any invasion into a territory as densely packed as Gaza requires massive amounts of planning anyway, I don't see your point.

What I'm saying is that there are a few key points to note:
1) The western world now en masse supports Israel. They are imprisoning people here in the UK for chanting "free palestine" or going on protests. But this voice is now the minority anyway
2) Israel will defeat Gaza. Whether it is with considerable ease or a many years-long battle I don't know. But It ends with a flattened Gaza
3)Israel will soon destroy Al Aqsa and build the Third temple in preparation for the Anti Christ

We will see how much of this is true in 6 months, laugh as much as you want, but I will probably be right

I agreed with you untill the part of the third temple ??? This is something no human can build . So untill a miracle happens we will have to wait.

~

The US Government, the EU and the UN have stated that they expect Israel to abide by the rules of war and international humanitarian law. They are not doing so, and this should be condemned, even by you.
I don't think anyone should need to condemn anything. Each to their own

Hezbollah strikes military targets inside Israel, claims large number of confirmed casualties

“In a firm response to the Zionist attacks on Monday, 10/09/2023, which led to the martyrdom of a number of mujahideen brothers, the martyrs: Hossam Ibrahim, Ali Fattouni, Ali Hodraj. This morning, Wednesday 10/11/2023, the Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted the Zionist site of Al-Jardah, opposite the Al-Dhahira area, with guided missiles, which led to a large number of confirmed casualties among the ranks of the occupation forces, including dead and wounded.

The Islamic Resistance reaffirms that it will be decisive in its response to the Israeli attacks targeting our country and the security of our people, especially when these attacks lead to the fall of martyrs”

Israeli media is promising a "very harsh" response.

Airstrikes inside south Lebanon and rockets from Lebanon are being reported. Hard to keep up, but things are continuing to escalate between IDF and Hezbollah.
Hamas and Hezbollah have decided to humiliate Israel. They have succeeded.

I don't think anyone should need to condemn anything. Each to their own
War crimes and violations of international law should always be condemned. Otherwise there are no rules and anyone can slaughter anyone anywhere.

So, you want Palestinians to leave their homeland? NOT gonna happen in any case.

Americans have overtly sided with Israelis here so they would be shown the door by Arabs. Do not overestimate American influence.

Secondly, Israelis will be dealt with as there are more Palestinian men are rising up against the occupier regime.

Israelis need to get rid of Netanyahoo if they want all of this to stop.
I don't, I wanted Palestinian to seperate themselves from HAMAS, as I said before, I am all for 2 states solution, which I found is fair, but now I don't think this is possible anyway, so what do I think Palestinian deserve does not really matter.

What I said is in a humanitarian point of view, if you leave 2 million civilians in that area of operation, you are going to rack up a lot of casualties, because they are facing a force that don't really care about PIDing who is Hamas or who is Palestinian, in fact, I don't believe they will do any PID at all, and simply declare a free fire zone on the entire Gaza. I don't want people to die needlessly in a senseless conflict, is that something that hard to believe?

Back
Top Bottom