What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

on the contrary, I never do justify anything from Israel. I am saying this is what they will do, I don't rather enjoy or glad or sad that they are going to do what they went in to do, I care about Israeli casualty the same I care about Palestinian, I thought this war is pointless, no one should died over this, but again, what do you really expect from Israeli? Them saying "sorry I oppress you guys this long and I deserve this attack"?
not you personaly but i took liberty to characterize it like that as you are american citizen and serviceman and advocate on any other topic state policy and acts, so grip your act together in this case to. you as citizen has also responisbility for your state position who is the main facilitator and perpetuator of jew crimes against humanity, bear it with whatever dignity you have.

The US Government, the EU and the UN have stated that they expect Israel to abide by the rules of war and international humanitarian law. They are not doing so, and this should be condemned, even by you.
lol, fat chance they are going to do that.

I mean sure, they probably will say they will, but the IDF I know don't really follow any ROE the same way we do, especially not when what happened on Saturday happened.

I would condemn the war, which as I pointed out, senseless, and pointless, but what IDF did or going to do? Well, all I will say is I have been in their shoes when I was deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan in 2003 and 2006. That is what I would say. I mean sure I will say I condemn them but it would be a hollow condemnation if they really do kill 300,000 civilian they said they would in their battleplan to Pentagon.

I agreed with you untill the part of the third temple ??? This is something no human can build . So untill a miracle happens we will have to wait.

~
The design phase is well underway. They are gathering funds and will wait for the right moment to construct in time with the arrival of the Messiah https://thirdtemple.org/en/architecture/

It's what you said he was. Search that name on YouTube. We're not afraid of him.
I still don't know.
Send a link
And when did I ask you to fear him?

@LeGenD

This is a false flagger Indian or Jew. Putting picture of a Pakistani soldier.
Uhhh no?
I just disagree with you and have my own take on things.
And the soldier in my pfp is a Shaheed, I have a lot of respect for him and make sure that nothing I say taints his memory.
I have disagreed with you, but that doesn't make me a hindu or a jew

Arabification and worship of arab culture is a common cancer in muslim countries.
I’ve traveled far and wide and I absolutely can say this, secular turks, Indians, secular Persians are bunch of phaggots. Atheistics, disgusting, full on Islam haters.

Each one thinks that if praying in Arabic or reading the Quran means we’re trying to be Arab.

Any invasion into a territory as densely packed as Gaza requires massive amounts of planning anyway, I don't see your point.

What I'm saying is that there are a few key points to note:
1) The western world now en masse supports Israel. They are imprisoning people here in the UK for chanting "free palestine" or going on protests. But this voice is now the minority anyway
2) Israel will defeat Gaza. Whether it is with considerable ease or a many years-long battle I don't know. But It ends with a flattened Gaza
3)Israel will soon destroy Al Aqsa and build the Third temple in preparation for the Anti Christ

We will see how much of this is true in 6 months, laugh as much as you want, but I will probably be right
No body cares anymore which side west is supporting, American fought for 20 years in Afghanistan with advance technology then ever used against any country but had to run away in the end . When someone decide they don’t want to live anymore with humiliation then nothing can stop them! Israel portrayed itself as the most powerful country in the world with most powerful army but ground realities are different which your fat head isn’t processing! Israel defense system is no more effective as it was shown! Israel has upper hands on technology against hammas but no moral courage to battle on ground. Entering ghaza will be the death for Israelites if millions of Palestinians loose their mind!

It's good that you are no more pointing fingers to Egypt to manage the Palestinians.You people planned this silly Operation and now mannage this.
Who is "you people"? This was a Palestinian led attack.

Nothing absolves Israel of the illegality of its occupation and annexation of Palestinian lands and of its war crimes and Nazi rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom