What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I don't, I wanted Palestinian to seperate themselves from HAMAS, as I said before, I am all for 2 states solution, which I found is fair, but now I don't think this is possible anyway, so what do I think Palestinian deserve does not really matter.

What I said is in a humanitarian point of view, if you leave 2 million civilians in that area of operation, you are going to rack up a lot of casualties, because they are facing a force that don't really care about PIDing who is Hamas or who is Palestinian, in fact, I don't believe they will do any PID at all, and simply declare a free fire zone on the entire Gaza. I don't want people to die needlessly in a senseless conflict, is that something that hard to believe?

People fight for their land even if they are weak and Palestinians have shown that. Not run.

Israelis have killed two state solution by continuously building illegal settlements.

Israelis only need to blame here themselves.

Saturday Attack was continuation of what was happening in past recent months. Nothing happens in vacuum.

Israelis are paying the price of their hubris. That's all. And damn Palestinians caught them with pants down.

not you personaly but i took liberty to characterize it like that as you are american citizen and serviceman and advocate on any other topic state policy and acts, so grip your act together in this case to. you as citizen has also responisbility for your state position who is the main facilitator and perpetuator of jew crimes against humanity, bear it with whatever dignity you have.
The thing is, what I say does not really matter, this is like a train wreck, you are watching it from afar and you see what the train is going to hit but you aren't the driver, and it does absolutely nothing to prevent the wreck. Do you think the US not asked them to tone down? If you catch up on my earlier prediction, I said they probably will mash 10 division (about 120,00 men) into Gaza and for a quickie, taken down the HAMAS network and get out. Which I remember you laughed at that idea. That's what I thought will happen, and if I can think of that, some higher up, or even my friend who I served with in Iraq now a colonel working in the Pentagon can think of that too, the problem is, at the end of the day, it's the Israeli who chooses how to response to this, not us. So if they want to smash 30 division (which is roughly how 360,000 soldier form) in this and have a total recall, what are we going to do? Get on our knees and beg them not to?

They have made up their mind, that's the issue here, and Hamas ought to thought about that before doing what they did on Saturday.

Iran
Hezbollah
Syria
Houthi

Join the FIGHT now.

I command it.

Resisstannncee

@Abid123
@SalarHaqq
@Muhammed45
There is no need to provoke Iranians.

Iran is too far from Israel and cannot intervene in a meaningful way, except to continue to arm and finance the Palestinian resistance, which it does with full force.

Hezbollah literally just destroyed two IDF vehicles today causing multiple Israeli casualties, in an attack the IDF is saying 'changes the rules of war' (possibly indicating some Israeli soldiers were killed).

Syria is too weak to intervene but continues to serve as a vital land bridge for weapons to be transferred to the resistance.

Houthis are far away but have threatened to intervene if the USA does.

The immediate response should be coming from Palestinians inside the occupied territories and the West Bank, but those fronts have unfortunately been very quiet. Sunni Muslim nations should then be the next to stand with the Palestinians but they are busy blaming the Palestinians for being occupied. Sad.

The US is currently in contact with Egypt, and it appears that Egypt will soon open its border for people in Gaza. Let's hope that all 2 million people can leave for Egypt, leading to a swift peace between Israel and Palestine.
Buying time for Israelites to save them from humiliation which they suffer everyday lol

The design phase is well underway. They are gathering funds and will wait for the right moment to construct in time with the arrival of the Messiah https://thirdtemple.org/en/architecture/

Funny thing is that if those nutters where true believers they would wait for God to interfere . Obviously they dont belive enough.

The third temple is suppose to symbolise a real new connection between man and god. This is not something that man can physically build.

Those are idiots no one here and certianly not any religious aouthority takes seriously.

~

The thing is, what I say does not really matter, this is like a train wreck, you are watching it from afar and you see what the train is going to hit but you aren't the driver, and it does absolutely nothing to prevent the wreck. Do you think the US not asked them to tone down? If you catch up on my earlier prediction, I said they probably will mash 10 division (about 120,00 men) into Gaza and for a quickie, taken down the HAMAS network and get out. Which I remember you laughed at that idea. That's what I thought will happen, and if I can think of that, some higher up, or even my friend who I served with in Iraq now a colonel working in the Pentagon can think of that too, the problem is, at the end of the day, it's the Israeli who chooses how to response to this, not us. So if they want to smash 30 division (which is roughly how 360,000 soldier form) in this and have a total recall, what are we going to do? Get on our knees and beg them not to?

They have made up their mind, that's the issue here, and Hamas ought to thought about that before doing what they did on Saturday.
listen, i find you interesting sometimes with your scribomanic style of posting, sometimes you get it right, sometime you are wrong like for ukrainian offensive, it is ok you are gullible human after all as anybody else.
what is slightly annoying in your observations is arrogance about its certainity, give it some time and lets see what will happen in next days and week us and occupying entity are strong military no doubt but they are not master of the universe that everything will fold out by their wishes.

Who is "you people"? This was a Palestinian led attack.

Nothing absolves Israel of the illegality of its occupation and annexation of Palestinian lands and of its war crimes and Nazi rhetoric.
You’re arguing with a “Pakistani nationalist.”

He okays with the US bombing Pakistan and with Pakistan selling its people to the US for $$& but God forgive if Muslims stand up for each others. This guy is a clown and continue to bring up the 1994 UN vote by Iran against Pakistan while conveniently forgetting the murders of Iranians in Pakistan leading up to the vote

Funny thing is that if those nutters where true believers they would wait for God to interfere . Obviously they dont belive enough.

The third temple is suppose to symbolise a real new connection between man and god. This is not something that man can physically build.

Those are idiots no one here and certianly not any religious aouthority takes seriously.

~
Oh I see
Interesting.

Like I said. No one knew about this operation. Not even other Palestinian factions. Nor allies of Hamas. Watch the video :

Very interesting and well planned operation. No small feat to keep an attack of this magnitude a secret for so long.

Also interesting: "Our allies are those that support us with weapons and money. First and foremost it is Iran that is giving us money and weapons. There is also Hezbollah, and the Arab and Islamic people who are standing by us." Hezbollah and Hamas cooperation confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom