What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Fox news is a very biased news source, same with a number of other western media outlets. The brainwashing that has been done to justify illegal occupation, dehumanisation, killing children, racist bigotry constant land grabbing over last 70 years is very clear to see.
Ofcourse its there people who are doing. Its same as parents supporting there children when they do wrong.

Hezbollah is weak and unwilling to aid to any real extent.
If they were really your close allies, they would have launched an invasion rather than chucking a feeble number of shells over the border
Will you put your real flag up, Jew? Why is your *** on fire? Jewish system will get destroyed. This is the beginning of that.

listen, i find you interesting sometimes with your scribomanic style of posting, sometimes you get it right, sometime you are wrong like for ukrainian offensive, it is ok you are gullible human after all as anybody else.
what is slightly annoying in your observations is arrogance about its certainity, give it some time and lets see what will happen in next days and week us and occupying entity are strong military no doubt but they are not master of the universe that everything will fold out by their wishes.
I get 6 out of my 7 predictions right in Ukraine, so maybe you can hold me with the only prediction I got wrong, which is Bakhmut did not fall until July ( i said May), but that's about it.

I don't do certainty, again, as a Military Analyst, I got paid doing this, I don't do fanbase, I don't do fantasy, I don't do divine intervention. I process detail with info I got with the experience I've got, can I be wrong? Certainly, but that does not mean my prediction is not sound. If you put 1 and 1 to me, I will say 2. That's what I do.

I don't know about you. And if you ask if there is a chance Israel are going to turn back? Or can Palestinian somehow beaten back the Israeli assault? Sure, everything has a chance, just how likely it was is the question, but as far as every bit of information I processed, I can say, sure, Israeli will turn back or Israeli would fail in this assault, it is extremely unlikely tho. And the chance of this not turning out a bloodbath for Palestinian is less than 1%. That is based on combat power, the degree of knowledge of landscape, supporting force, the size of the invasion force and international support. That's how I get my conclusion from.

60% of the wounded are women and children, Palestinian health ministry says​

Nearly two thirds of the wounded in the Gaza Strip are women and children, the Palestinian health ministry has said.

"All hospital beds have been exhausted - medicines and medical consumables are running out," a statement said.

There have been 5,000 injuries recorded by the health ministry, with this latest update suggesting that more than 3,000 of those are women and children.

More than 260,000 have been displaced, according to the UN.

None of it changes anything I said. Several US lawmakers now sounds like genocide supporters. US support genocide, because Israel will do it anyway isn't really a rebuttal of anything I said.
Because you didn't say anything.

US support Israeli, that's a given in any given day, and after Israeli got attack, they sounded like genocidal maniac, and US always supported Israeli, again, what do you expect? something else? Or you just pretend you just know this now?

Israel now claims that Hamas/PIJ have more than 200 Israeli prisoners in Gaza.

This is not a number Netanyahu can ignore. I am not sure how they plan to deal with this. I don't think they are sure either.

I don't know about you. And if you ask if there is a chance Israel are going to turn back? Or can Palestinian somehow beaten back the Israeli assault? Sure, everything has a chance, just how likely it was is the question, but as far as every bit of information I processed, I can say, sure, Israeli will turn back or Israeli would fail in this assault, it is extremely unlikely tho. And the chance of this not turning out a bloodbath for Palestinian is less than 1%. That is based on combat power, the degree of knowledge of landscape, supporting force, the size of the invasion force and international support. That's how I get my conclusion from.
i will stick to the topic and avoid running in cyrcles with you.

yes, they will turn back unless they commit genocide, simple as that, military speaking they do not have other option, which tells a lot about people and goverments that stood by that wholeheartedly, meanwhile lets see what will be in their way while trying to do that.

Hezbollah showed how weak they were when they humiliated a massive invading force of IDF terrorists with hundreds of armoured vehicles and total air supremacy in 2006.

Those "feeble shells" have destroyed Israeli military HQs, radar sites and multiple armoured IDF vehicles in the last 2 days alone.

That means nothing, previous victories don't account for the now, as seen with Russia in Ukraine.

And there's no proof of them destroying that level of strategic targets. Had it been true, Israel would have likely launched airstrikes into Lebanon as well

"It seems that yesterday’s Hezbollah attack that destroyed an armored vehicle was just a bait to delude the Israeli forces that the worst is over and force them out of their hideouts.

Hezbollah confirmed that this morning they’ve targeted an Israeli military point from the Lebanese borders killing and injuring Israeli occupation soldiers.

This is a response to Israel’s killing of 3 Hezbollah soldiers 2 days ago. Israel responded with drone strikes and artillery shelling.

Hezbollah will never let the killing of their soldiers slide without Israeli casualties."

From Hadi Nasrallah.

That means nothing, previous victories don't account for the now, as seen with Russia in Ukraine.

And there's no proof of them destroying that level of strategic targets. Had it been true, Israel would have likely launched airstrikes into Lebanon as well
You have no idea what you are talking about. Go simp for the genocidal occupiers elsewhere, scum.

Back
Top Bottom