What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

When is their 'ground invasion' going to commence? So far, updates seems to be quiet.

Why are we arguing here in PDF ? Israel supporters have made up there minds and we have made up ours. Stop convincing opposing party and just discuss the actual events happening and prompt the fake ones.
I wish mods could enforce this and sticky the rules up.

It's a pain scrolling down all that crap and pressing the next button trying to find the next update considering how small the page layout are on this forum.

I just want updates and analysis of the current situation ONLY, not history which belongs to a separate thread.

Last edited:
Because that territory belongs to Israel.

It's Palestinians land,, the Europeans hated Jews and murdered millions of them

Other Europeans didn't want the Jews so they dumped them on Palestine

Now everyone knows why Europeans over hundreds of years had countless pogroms

Gaza has 2.2 million Palestinians,, sure the Jews want to ethnically cleanse the Palestinian but isnt going to happen

Egypt has no reason to accept millions of Palestinian, those people will remain in Palestine

Any blood will be on the Jews hands,, and the hatred of Jews is unbridled at the moment

The OCCUPATION continues and post this conflict,,,,, the occupation will still continue and MULTIPLE FORCES will come into play saying the same fcuking thing,,
HOW AND WHEN WILL THIS OCCUPATION END

i will stick to the topic and avoid running in cyrcles with you.

yes, they will turn back unless they commit genocide, simple as that, military speaking they do not have other option, which tells a lot about people and goverments that stood by that wholeheartedly, meanwhile lets see what will be in their way while trying to do that.
lol, that's cute, you think they will turn back and not commit genocide...........

Oh well, I never met someone that naive for a long time....

They are already committing genocide by the way, you do know 90% of food, water fuel and electricity in Gaza came from Israel, right? They aren't giving them anything, last time BBC did an interview with a Gaza clinic, they are saying their electricity will run out in 2 weeks and people in there are going to die because they can't operate without fuel and electricity. that's like 3 days ago. So what make you think the Israeli won't just go in and finish the job. Palestinian Civilian right now mean nothing to the Israeli.

They are going to level Gaza before move in, there aren't gonna be any resistance.

I’ve traveled far and wide and I absolutely can say this, secular turks, Indians, secular Persians are bunch of phaggots. Atheistics, disgusting, full on Islam haters.

Each one thinks that if praying in Arabic or reading the Quran means we’re trying to be Arab.
Just based on the fact that you got butthurt over what I said, you're probably an arab wannabe yourself

you are nervous guy, i assumed so, no hard feelings
I'm actually quite chill

Mossad is now blaming Huawei.

Hamas used Huawei smartphones with no Western backdoor.

That completes switching the blame to the new "axis of evil".

Russia-China-Iran.

Bibi is shitting in his pants.

So now they are trying to get China involved umm.

This is your opinion, not mine. I have been against wars around the world from the beginning. My position is well known, and in this case too, it is a tragedy for both Israel and Palestine. Both countries are victims of the Iranian regime, unfortunately.
Hamas, Israel, Iran, USA: Iran was not involved

Genocide supporter on PDF: Iran is responsible for this

lol, that's cute, you think they will turn back and not commit genocide...........

They are already committing genocide by the way, you do know 90% of food, water fuel and electricity in Gaza came from Israel, right? They aren't giving them anything, last time BBC did an interview with a Gaza clinic, they are saying their electricity will run out in 2 weeks and people in there are going to die because they can't operate without fuel and electricity. that's like 3 days ago. So what make you think the Israeli won't just go in and finish the job. Palestinian Civilian right now mean nothing to the Israeli.

They are going to level Gaza before move in, there aren't gonna be any resistance.
naivety? no, that is fact, it puzzle me how you cope with that as human being or anybody else for matter the fact.
listen, prison has to have supplies right? you constantly ask wrong questions and start from false premises.

This, all of this.

Back
Top Bottom