What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas, Israel, Iran, USA: Iran was not involved

Genocide supporter on PDF: Iran is responsible for this
C'mon there's no way Hamas did this on their own. It has to be Iranian advisors that trained them. Unfortunately you didn't train them in OPSEC :cheesy:

This is your opinion, not mine. I have been against wars around the world from the beginning. My position is well known, and in this case too, it is a tragedy for both Israel and Palestine. Both countries are victims of the Iranian regime, unfortunately.
Against war? You just cheered Israel bombing a university! How you do that? How you change your stand so easy ? You are lost I would suggest you to take some sleep after hot shower.

I don't see any end of suffering of Palestinians in their own homeland till Imam Mehdi comes. There is still a lot lot of time left for him. No muslim leader or muslim country has any honour left to go against US and West even diplomatically.

Also this Egyptian army and Napak army are the 2 sides of same coin. They both are begariat.

This is your opinion, not mine. I have been against wars around the world from the beginning. My position is well known, and in this case too, it is a tragedy for both Israel and Palestine. Both countries are victims of the Iranian regime, unfortunately.

All this bloodshead could have been avoided if there was a peace treaty in the first place with Palestinians having thier own state, but with Gaza people were caged like animals, to enter Isreal from Gaza, you had to obtain a separate visa which many people dont know.

I don't see any end of suffering of Palestinians in their own homeland till Imam Mehdi comes. There is still a lot lot of time left for him. No muslim leader or muslim country has any honour left to go against US and West even diplomatically.

Also this Egyptian army and Napak army are the 2 sides of same coin. They both are begariat.
DHA boys busy counting the dolla. Don’t expect much from them for now.

Palestine is the victim of Israeli apartheid occupation, it's not the victim of Iran

If anything Iran has done it's best to help Palestine

Because you didn't say anything.

US support Israeli, that's a given in any given day, and after Israeli got attack, they sounded like genocidal maniac, and US always supported Israeli, again, what do you expect? something else? Or you just pretend you just know this now?

Talking of expectations, what didu expect when zionist pigs kill Palestine women n children every few months, they attack every ramadan. U thought they willgo down quietly? So now u talk here as analyst while advertising israeli pigs with their bloody revenge. Let them take revenge, Palestinians were slowly dying anyway, now atleast few pigs got slaughtered alongside.

Exactly! Egypt doesn't want to accept these people, and we know very well why. Egyptians ain't stupid, nobody wants to deal with Hamas terrorists including Egypt.

Sorry you can't label the whole Gaza people as terrorists.

The stupid mullahs have forced allummah behind a truck light of imam mehdi.. these zionist agent mullahs actually do this so this beghairat ummah sits down n does nothing but wait for mahdi lolz.. stupid ppl.

Exactly! Egypt doesn't want to accept these people, and we know very well why. Egyptians ain't stupid, nobody wants to deal with Hamas terrorists including Egypt.

It's because they know the Jews want to ethnically cleanse the Palestinians, so not allowing that is VITAL

The presence of a massive Palestinian population that's getting even bigger after every year is vital for the Palestinian cause

Israel cannot allowed to be a normal state at peace, if they oppress the Palestinians then the Israeli can't allowed to have peace and the Jews around the world must constantly look over their shoulders

Back
Top Bottom