What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Extremist Security Minister Ben Gvir announced that the Israeli government distributed 27,000 weapons to residents of the settlements located around the Gaza Strip.

If Iran do the same thing imagine how would west so called human right champions react lol
The US and EU, in their permissive response to the genocidal rhetoric and actions of the maniacal Jewish regime, have sent a signal to all the dictators around the world that in war, anything goes and nothing is prohibited.

Very dangerous.

C'mon there's no way Hamas did this on their own. It has to be Iranian advisors that trained them. Unfortunately you didn't train them in OPSEC :cheesy:
There is no evidence for Iranian involvement. Iranian, Hamas and US sources at the highest levels are either outright denying Iran had any involvement or saying there is no evidence that Iran was involved.

We should deal in fact, not speculation.

Talking of expectations, what didu expect when zionist pigs kill Palestine women n children every few months, they attack every ramadan. U thought they willgo down quietly? So now u talk here as analyst while advertising israeli pigs with their bloody revenge. Let them take revenge, Palestinians were slowly dying anyway, now atleast few pigs got slaughtered alongside.
Well, few pig and a lot more women and children.

And I am not advertising their bloody revenge, I am saying what will likely happen, unless you like the other guy really do think they are going to back down. Well, then you are not just stupid, but also naive. I honestly don't care what Israeli do or did not do, it's up to them, you can call me names all you want, I am just saying this is going to happen because of that attack and the posture, that does not mean I want this to happen or make this happen.

You want to vent your anger? Go to Gaza and fight these pig yourself, just bark here on an internet forum will definitely get you no where.

Hamas striking Ashkelon Allahu Akbar

And firing into cities would lead to what exactly ?

You don't live here nor in Gaza and are very brave at the expense of others .

My vision is a two state peace solution . Yours and Hamas , is the continuation of this conflict forever.

My vision would lead to peace and prosperity for the two nations. Yours , rivers of blood.

My vision would lead to investments from the rich Golf countries in improving the life in Gaza. Yours , would lead to Gaza in rubbles.

But again , it is not you who will pay the price so you can be brave at other people expense.

~

Also he said: "Israel must remember that if it behaves like an organization and not like a state, it will end up being treated like an organization."
Very good statement by Erdogan, I am pleased. I hope Erdogan takes a more active role in denouncing the barbaric Zionist crimes. He is one of the few leaders that can have an impact (alongside Egypt, but Sisi is hopeless).

And I am not advertising their bloody revenge, I am saying what will happen, unless you like the other guy really do think they are going to back down. Well, then you are not just stupid, but also naive. I honestly don't care what Israeli do or did not do, it's up to them, you can call me names all you want, I am just saying this is going to happen, that does not mean I want this to happen or make this happen.

You want to vent your anger? Go to Gaza and fight these pig yourself, just bark here on an internet forum will definitely get you no where.
Very few people see what is to come. And it isn't pretty at all.
The delusional people who still believe in a Palestinian victory need to get their heads examined.

Gaza is done for, jump ship whilst you still can, in any way possible. Even if that means making a raft and sailing over to the Sinai

And I am not advertising their bloody revenge, I am saying what will happen, unless you like the other guy really do think they are going to back down. Well, then you are not just stupid, but also naive. I honestly don't care what Israeli do or did not do, it's up to them, you can call me names all you want, I am just saying this is going to happen, that does not mean I want this to happen or make this happen.

Well said.

I think PDF offers some fair amount of relief where people can vent their pent up anger, there should be a forum section labelled catharsis.

A place where you can just scream till you are blue in the face and then say “okay I’m done now”. 😂

Make it so @LeGenD

Very good statement by Erdogan, I am pleased. I hope Erdogan takes a more active role in denouncing the barbaric Zionist crimes. He is one of the few leaders that can have an impact (alongside Egypt, but Sisi is hopeless).
It's very difficult. I've been following his statements since yesterday. He condemns Israel's inhumane attacks but calls for a ceasefire for Hamas. He's also offering prisoner swaps. So he's pushing for some kind of mediation. He emphasizes that a 2-state solution is the only way forward.

You start the conflict and expect others to come fight for your non state actor proxy.. I have seen making this mental gymnastics.. You put all the blame on them and they end up stopping each time..

Imho once the war stops and ceasefire is reached.. Sisi should go into Gaza and make it into a buffer zone and replace Hamas with a smarter resistance.. The Israelis can't defeat hamas conventional they don't have the manpower or scale but Sisi does

Israelis are so panicked that they are literally breathing heavy and calling US US in every sentence.

Never in recent history of Military World...A rag tag milita has taken over A NUCLEAR COUNTRY.

American Cover won't save Israelis. They are done for.

HUNTER BECOME HUNTED.

Bruh, you are exaggerating. Calm down.

And firing into cities would lead to what exactly ?

You don't live here nor in Gaza and are very brave at the expense of others .

My vision is a two state peace solution . Yours and Hamas is the continuation of this conflict forever.
Do you support your minister of war calling 2 million Palestinians who live in Gaza "beasts" and "animals"? Do you support your regime cutting off water and electricity to 1 million children in Gaza (which even Western organisations and leaders are condemning)? Do you support the massacres of entire families in a besieged sliver of land by a nuclear regime from F-35 and F-16 fighter jets from the sky?

You have not said even one word to condemn any of these crimes, so you have zero moral standing or integrity to make these claims.

The Jews are fanatical and may use nuclear weapons against Europe and the ME as they will get defeated. US , Russia, China and NATO need to make a international coalition to carpet bomb Israel if it uses nuclear weapons. Then cede security control to Palestinians.
Some people laugh at this comment not knowing exact nature of these Zios.
They hate each and everyone including all their Christian slaves.

You start the conflict and expect others to come fight for your non state actor proxy.. I have seen making this mental gymnastics
The Israeli occupation of Palestine is the root cause, this conflict did not start 3 days ago, you scumbag who wants children to be in a "meat grinder".

The entire thing is a plot and trap for the Palestinians, for Israel to move onto their next stage of world dominance

Actually, a majority of westerners now support Israel.
It's interesting to see the complete psyche flip overnight, but after the images of mangled Israeli women, the Western world has pretty much been brought to tears and complete sympathy for Israel

All westerners support Israel. Not now, have always supported. They are hypocrites and pretended otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom