What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Undoubtedly fake news.
Secret footage released of ballistic missile in action:

1697019338982.jpeg

Does Hizb has also the upgraded Version of the iranian anti ship missile? I mean: Two AC-groups in range - how often one get such a chance?

Does Hizb has also the upgraded Version of the iranian anti ship missile? I mean: Two AC-groups in range - how often one get such a chance?
Hezbollah is confirmed to have Iranian Abu Mahdi ASCM (1000km range). But Hezbollah is not at war with USA, it would not be wise (to say the least) to do something like that.

I doubt Hamas had illusions about this results.

I think Biden summed it up nicely yesterday :

" Hamas does not stand for the Palestinian people’s right to dignity and self-determination. Its stated purpose is the annihilation of the State of Israel and the murder of Jewish people.

They use Palestinian civilians as human shields.

Hamas offers nothing but terror and bloodshed with no regard to who pays the price. "

~
Most possible scenario is HAMAS expect the Israeli to response, but not in this scale, that partly because this op is too bold and too successful, which present an existential crisis for Israel (Probably don't need to preach into choir) And that mean swift response, and basically for Israel to make an example out of Hamas. They already lost 2000 of their best fighter carrying out this attack, which mean this is basically what happened to the US after tet during Vietnam, what US failed to do then is to follow up with the mop up operation and go inside North Vietnam and wipe them off the map after the North expanded their best commando for Tet, instead they let it slide and the North come back in 7 years after recuperated from Tet.

And looks like Netanyahu is not making the same mistake Lindon B Johnson made.

The Israeli occupation of Palestine is the root cause, this conflict did not start 3 days ago, you scumbag who wants children to be in a "meat grinder".

You started this conflict. I mean Iran who controls hamas very tight. It didnt make intellectually sense for others even for hamas themselves to launch this war the only BENEFICIARY is Iran and Russia to a larger extent

Most possible scenario is HAMAS expect the Israeli to response, but not in this scale, that partly because this op is too bold and too successful, which present an existential crisis for Israel (Probably don't need to preach into choir) And that mean swift response, and basically for Israel to make an example out of Hamas. They already lost 2000 of their best fighter carrying out this attack, which mean this is basically what happened to the US after tet during Vietnam, what US failed to do then is to follow up with the mop up operation and go inside North Vietnam and wipe them off the map after the North expanded their best commando for Tet, instead they let it slide and the North come back in 7 years after recuperated from Tet.

And looks like Netanyahu is not making the same mistake Lindon B Johnson made.
Looks like Netanyahu, who prided himself on normalisation with Arabs and relegating Palestinian issue to bottom of list, will not survive in his role very long.

Well, few pig and a lot more women and children.

And I am not advertising their bloody revenge, I am saying what will likely happen, unless you like the other guy really do think they are going to back down. Well, then you are not just stupid, but also naive. I honestly don't care what Israeli do or did not do, it's up to them, you can call me names all you want, I am just saying this is going to happen because of that attack and the posture, that does not mean I want this to happen or make this happen.

You want to vent your anger? Go to Gaza and fight these pig yourself, just bark here on an internet forum will definitely get you no where.

Everyone knows what will happen and if u expect that we dont know then i think u r stupid to think thay way. You in every post saying the same thing is actually advertising. What i and others r saying is Palestinians were dying anyway, so better die honorably n take many pigs out first. And u keep repeating ur advertisement of how bloody the revenge will be, as if its giving u a hardon. So why dnt u go n join ur mighty allies in the ground invasion instead of squeeking here for the pigs...

You started this conflict. I mean Iran who controls hamas very tight. It didnt make intellectually sense for others even for hamas themselves to launch this war the only BENEFICIARY is Iran and Russia to a larger extent
Who to believe, Hamas officials the USA and Iran, or troll on PDF who wants Palestinian children to fight in "meat grinder" and "go out on their shield". Tough one. Scum.

Very few people see what is to come. And it isn't pretty at all.
The delusional people who still believe in a Palestinian victory need to get their heads examined.

Gaza is done for, jump ship whilst you still can, in any way possible. Even if that means making a raft and sailing over to the Sinai
Don't know, I mean, Russia did fail big after everyone thinking it was a cake walk. So there is a outside chance that Israeli will drop the ball like Russia. You never know, but that must have been very outside.

Regardless, it's very clear that they are going to Gaza or bust, either get there or die trying, so an operation into Gaza is almost certain, and even if that operation failed, there are going to be score of civilian killed, because I simply don't see any objective but "operation body count" and that would be the saddest day in history, at least between Palestinian-Israeli history. As I said before, just thinking of that give me chill.

Back
Top Bottom