What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Extremist Security Minister Ben Gvir announced that the Israeli government distributed 27,000 weapons to residents of the settlements located around the Gaza Strip.

If Iran do the same thing imagine how would west so called human right champions react lol

This is your opinion, not mine. I have been against wars around the world from the beginning. My position is well known, and in this case too, it is a tragedy for both Israel and Palestine. Both countries are victims of the Iranian regime, unfortunately.
Don't blame Iran if you have nothing to prove against Iran lol

This was a Palestinian led attack.
Who you are trying to fool?Deep down you and everyone here know Iranians were involved completely into this mess.
Just an Air-Craft Carrier in the MS and you fizzled out.
So much of your so called axis of Rejistanshe?

naivety? no, that is fact, it puzzle me how you cope with that as human being or anybody else for matter the fact.
listen, prison has to have supplies right? you constantly ask wrong questions and start from false premises.
Well, believe Israel will just walk away after someone killing thousand of their people in what they called "9/11 of Israel" If that is not naveity then I don't know what is.

I am not coping with anything, as I said the entire thing is pointless, and no one can change anything, everything that has to do or done to alter this has come and gone in Saturday, I feel bad for them, both of them, but then does that mean what I think will happen will not happen?

Prison have supply but can Prison generate fuel and electricity? Even food would run out and water would run out faster without desalination plant? It's not how much supply you got, but you have to feed 2 million people with the thing you get, and you do not have resupply, conventionally if you look at a well planning state, you are looking at anything between 30 - 50 days supply, I doubt Gaza is that well organise.

And that is before 10,000 IDF sorties dropping whatever they have in their inventory in Gaza, it's already close to 4000 sorties in just 5 days, it's getting real close. That is what you can expect, and if you expect anything other than this, then all i can say is you are detached from reality.

Extremist Security Minister Ben Gvir announced that the Israeli government distributed 27,000 weapons to residents of the settlements located around the Gaza Strip.

If Iran do the same thing imagine how would west so called human right champions react lol
Lol can you imagine the blowhards in the west if Iran or any other nation did this? 😂

Israel is losing its status as a state and is fast becoming a terrorist organization. Even Israeli citizens are fed up with this apartheid state. Its actions and rhetoric already qualify it as a notorious terrorist organization, but all that remains is to name it.

Meanwhile, he's bombing the Kurds in Syria lol. Erdogan is a funny old dog.
Bombing military targets can be compliant with international law. Besieging 2 million Palestinian civilians and calling them 'beasts' and 'animals' and cutting off all water and fuel, is not. Which part of this is so difficult for some to understand?

1697018815857.jpeg

I doubt Hamas had illusions about this results.

I think Biden summed it up nicely yesterday :

" Hamas does not stand for the Palestinian people’s right to dignity and self-determination. Its stated purpose is the annihilation of the State of Israel and the murder of Jewish people.

They use Palestinian civilians as human shields.

Hamas offers nothing but terror and bloodshed with no regard to who pays the price. "

~
And Biden's answer to all of that is send more weapons to kill the very Palestinians whom Hamas does not represent.
"Get the **** out"

If Egypt does not open the border, the Palestinians will be massacred in their entirety.

We all know what comes next- The entire annihilation of a majority of the Palestinian populace from ranged platforms and airstrikes.
Gaza is finished and no one will come to their rescue.
Israel's war is justified in the west and the US has given them the green light to do whatever they wish

Back
Top Bottom