What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

your speculation is not worthy.
Ok
Jewish ISIS is going to be wiped out. Jews should start heading for Europe now. The gloves will be taken off with them. They're genocidal fanatical barbarians and the world has had enough of them.
Israel is taking off the gloves now, in preparation for flattening Gaza.
Guys a false flagger Hindu troll . His *** is on fire though which is nice to see. 😃
What are you talking about lmao. I don't even support Israel, I'm just telling you what will happen.
And no, I'm not Indian or Hindu either for that matter 💀 💀 💀

Israelis are so panicked that they are literally breathing heavy and calling US US in every sentence.

Never in recent history of Military World...A rag tag milita has taken over A NUCLEAR COUNTRY.

American Cover won't save Israelis. They are done for.

HUNTER BECOME HUNTED.

Than it a political and military death for Israel currently this conflict is internal matter of Israel
With no support from Arab and European world if they will use a nukes on the world than there will be no more Israel on the face of planet earth

Ok

Israel is taking off the gloves now, in preparation for flattening Gaza.

What are you talking about lmao. I don't even support Israel, I'm just telling you what will happen.
And no, I'm not Indian or Hindu either for that matter 💀 💀 💀
Cope. Jewish ISIS will be eradicated. All of them. Then Jesus will come down and eradicate them again.

The entire thing is a plot and trap for the Palestinians, for Israel to move onto their next stage of world dominance
Than it a political and military death for Israel currently this conflict is internal matter of Israel
With no support from Arab and European world if they will use a nukes on the world than there will be no more Israel on the face of planet earth
Actually, a majority of westerners now support Israel.
It's interesting to see the complete psyche flip overnight, but after the images of mangled Israeli women, the Western world has pretty much been brought to tears and complete sympathy for Israel

~

The numbers of causlties keep updating and can give the scope of things :

1200 dead , 2700 wounded , 90% of them civilians.

1000 Hamas bodies found in Israel territory .

And the numbers are due to change , as there are still bodies around unaccounted for or not identified .

~

The entire thing is a plot and trap for the Palestinians, for Israel to move onto their next stage of world dominance

Actually, a majority of westerners now support Israel.
It's interesting to see the complete psyche flip overnight, but after the images of mangled Israeli women, the Western world has pretty much been brought to tears and complete sympathy for Israel
Dude idk where you getting this bullshit from but talking about Israel IDF they can’t even fkn decide when to enter Gaza because they don’t want the world to see IDF potty in pants so keep your 2 cents in your pocket and understand the situation.

Back
Top Bottom