What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Why is Pakistan unable to grab the lead?
Is this even a genuine question? You asked a similar question earlier in this thread and I replied to you but you chose to ignore it and open a new thread and now again you are asking the same question.

There is no baby killing. No proof except usual allegations from some French (one of the most hypocrite nation). Usual tactics of zio regime. On the other hand Isra-hell kills thousands of Palestinian babies openly and right in front of world's eyes.
Mr hypocrite you must be ashamed of yourself.
You don't believe in the constant western/zionist lies? How dare you? To quote a 4Chan user:

Hamas is beheading babies literally out of incubators with barrel bombs on mobile sarin gas producing trucks and raping women on roller coasters with anthrax filled masturbation machines while using bodies as projectiles for their trebuchet battallion. WE LITERALLY FOUND HAMAS PASSPORTS ON THE GROUND!!! They are tying jewish people between two cars and ripping them apart
So now, we, the west with our zionist puppet state, can do whatever we want to. Now we have the "Freifahrtschein" like the German says.

The Jews are fanatical and may use nuclear weapons against Europe and the ME as they will get defeated. US , Russia, China and NATO need to make a international coalition to carpet bomb Israel if it uses nuclear weapons. Then cede security control to Palestinians.

The Jews are fanatical and may use nuclear weapons against Europe and the ME as they will get defeated. US , Russia, China and NATO need to make a international coalition to carpet bomb Israel if it uses nuclear weapons. Then cede security control to Palestinians.
There is no way that Israel can use nukes on Arabs and on EU its will be political and military death of Israel

what are you talking about
Israel will defeat Gaza eventually, likely flattening it to do so.
The real question is how long it will take.

If any Arab nations intervene, Israel will probably defeat them too and annex a large amount of ME territory.

This is just my speculation, based on the way that things are escalating.
It will ultimately end with the destruction of Al Aqsa and the construction of the Third Temple whilst Israel stays holding the moral high ground in the eyes of the world, or western world at least.

The voice over in this are fake this is a post op added on the video for show, this is the actaul video

They are in Israel and there was incoming rocket and explosion in the auditable distance (would be within 1000 ft), pretty sure the attack was real, it probably in a danger close range if you can hear the concussion wave at 0:21.

whether or not is that fake "expression" is up to you to decide. I mean if you can hear the incoming explosion and you do not finch, you are a braver man than I ever was.

There is no way that Israel can use nukes on Arabs and on EU its will be political and military death of Israel

You underestimate their hate for humanity. Jews hate human beings. Because they were cursed by God and forced to look up to Satan - a non-human. They will fire nuclear weapons at the whole world. Which is why the world needs to prepare for this scenario and prepare a pre-emptive strike against the Jewish ISIS regime.

You underestimate their hate for humanity. Jews hate human beings. Because they were cursed by God and forced to look up to Satan - a non-human. They will fire nuclear weapons at the whole world. Which is why the world needs to prepare for this scenario and prepare a pre-emptive strike against the Jewish ISIS regime.
Nope, Israel's golden days have yet to come. Their time as the world superpower is fast approaching

If any Arab nations intervene, Israel will probably defeat them too and annex a large amount of ME territory.

It will ultimately end with the destruction of Al Aqsa and the construction of the Third Temple whilst Israel stays holding the moral high ground in the eyes of the world, or western world at least.
your speculation is not worthy.

Jewish ISIS is going to be wiped out. Jews should start heading for Europe now. The gloves will be taken off with them. They're genocidal fanatical barbarians and the world has had enough of them.

Hamas needs SAM system if it will to survive. There is nonstop carpet bombing of Gaza, the cost for IAF needs to be increased just like how Ukrainians are doing for Russia. Question is who has the capacity and the capability to supply Hamas such a weapon? Iran?

Back
Top Bottom