What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

475D9980-AA00-4259-9A07-61C567CD0BC6.jpeg

Since the beginning of the year alone, Israel has arrested around 2,300 Palestinians, including 350 children and 140 women. Almost all of these arrests are arbitrary arrests. The Israeli police have the right to arrest anyone they want and detain them for 6 months, and even if a conviction is not finalized, this detention can be extended up to 5 years with the decision of a military court.

Hamas has taken too few prisoners, it should have taken thousands of prisoners by now, though,, Israel has a protocol for this, the Israeli army has the legal right to kill captured Israeli citizens. It sounds like the practice of a terrorist organization, doesn't it? But, not. world recognizes Israel's right to statehood.

In fact, based on past experience, the Hamas leadership probably expected that Israel would retaliate. So this terrorist attack was a conspiracy from the beginning, they wanted Israel to be angry, then bomb and massacre many Palestinians, it would make all Muslim countries angry and condemn Israel, eventually creating a worldwide anti-Israel coalition.
Why do you crybabies call a organization military operations against 30+ military bases on Gaza border a 'terrorist' attack? It's not a terrorist attack. It's simply a amazing attack. So amazing it brought big shock to the diaper army as the Hollywood image of Israeli army was shattered. And Jews got embarrassed. Everyone knows Jews cannot fight. It's the Hollywood propaganda in the US that would make it sound like the IDF is the best trained military in the world. Hamas special forces were superior in every ground combat situation. In a big way.

I mean if that's their plan it's a great one and it will play out that way . Unless Israel averts this by implementing truce and doing prisoner exchange.

One by one, all the slander and the fictions that the international media has been triggering are debunking. Israel's attempt to create its own 9/11 blowing up in its hand.

Who's the terrorist?
You're the terrorist!
You've taken everything I own while I'm living in my homeland

US and EU sleepwalking towards being complicit and enabling genocide. Nuremberg 2.0 long overdue.
Never understood such a deep obsession of US towards Israel.

Increasingly looks like Israel guides US foreign policy especially when it comes to Middle East.

Palestinians will swallow Israelis...

Israelis are done for.

If you don't know how to live with your neighbours, no amount of Aircraft carriers can save your *** when time comes.

And this is exactly what we are seeing..

Palestinians need to pay back Israel in same coin - Their phosphorus bombing and use of air force should be brutally answered.

EVERYTHING IS FAIR NOW....EVERYTHING.

Back
Top Bottom