What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It's not me hating, it's the Zionists you give PHULL SUPORT SIR to that want nothing to do with you...LOL!

I don't give a shit about what Zionists say to those from my country, who post weird shit on internet given its anonymity. Weirdos exist all over the world, and they will exist forever sir. For all the AI and morphing that happens, one will not even know what is true and not true.

India's official position is, we reject the action of Hamas killing innocent Israeli civilians. On the other hand, given our history officially we always stand with Palestinian right to decent and respectable living and their right to self governance. Both have been stated loud and clear, one by our PM and the other by our MEA. There is no confusion there.

This thread is about a conflict, and human suffering that many are decrying. So it will be good as per forum rules, to stay on topic.

Israel has gotten 45 planes of military supplies. Just imagine that. All for the concentration camp of Gaza. We are seeing genocide and ethnic cleansing before our eyes. Everyone must protest in their country. Israel is murdering 1,000 Palestinian civilians a day. They literally are committing genocide.

They are targeting restaurants and cafes as well. While people were picking up food from them:

At least 10 martyrs and a large number of wounded as the occupation aircraft bombed Sobh Shop, Jenin Restaurant, Akl Restaurant, Hamada Mall in Nuseirat Market, central Gaza Strip.

Israeli Nazis involved in bringing about Palestinian Holocaust.
They were persecuted by Nazis only to become Nazis themselves…

They dropped bombs less than 2 KM from a refugee shelter:
1697913926719.png

1697913949546.png

You know he will be the first to enter Gaza; the Israelis themselves will call him collateral damage. Lol
Honestly what happened to the IDF? This used to be a feared fighting force, what the hell is this?

Yar I have mentioned this to the mods as for the "Phul Support Sar" comments, open twitter and see what YOUR countrymen are typing under photos of dead children.
My country's official stance remains unchanged

We stand for Palestine's right for self governance, and their right for decent living. At the same time India rejects Hamas action, where innocent Israeli civilians are killed brutally. There is no confusion.

Our PM spoke to Mahmoud Abbas, and expressed India's solidarity with Palestinian civilians. Aid has been dispatched for Gazans as well. As a country that came out of Colonial rule, despite our internal dynamics we will stand with rights of Palestinian people but not Hamas and PIJ.

Hyperrational and weird people exist everywhere, but Indians as a whole are being generalized. That is what am objecting to, and am sure you will understand that?

Honestly what happened to the IDF? This used to be a feared fighting force, what the hell is this?

They just woke up :D
But this is sad behavior that's being normalized, may Allah (swt) protect us all from this particular sinful behavior.

Just so you know @PakPak yes,Turks did intervention:

1.In Cyprus,against an underequipped and Cypriot National Guard,when the community there was divided between EOKA B and pro-Makarios and Greece was under a military junta that didn't really help Cyprus Notice that the Cypriot National Guard had no Air Force and their Navy was just a few obsolete torpedo boats.
2.Libya,against the LNA which the army of a divided country and most of it had the equipment and quality of a militia or paramilitary unit.
3.Syria,against Kurdish militias and the obsolete equipment of the SAA which had been weakened by years of war. And of course with the support of tens of thousands of TFSA cannon fodder to help you.
4.Iraq,against Kurdish militias again.
5.Azerbaijan,against the Armenians of Artsakh,a tiny country of about 150,000 population,obsolete Soviet equipment and virtually no Air Force. And Azeris were doing the main effort.

2010....Mavi Marmara and when it's time to "punish" Israel...you cower. 12 follow and Erdogan talks about how Palestinians are brothers. How Israelis are Nazis. How Turkey will always stand by Palestinians.

Then this happens. And "regional superpower" Turkey,as MMM-E calls it,has still not given a "harsh lesson" to Israel. Still cowers and still won't send it's fleet which is "the strongest in the East Mediterranean".

You're one of those buffoons who think not siding with them Hamas or not supporting Erdogan,means you are a "Muslim hater". I know the answer and many other guys here know the answer. Problem is you can't see it,because you've been busy insulting half the forum.
Trust me when I tell you that I only read the first sentence of your drivel.
Wether you talking of dog bark it is the same to me. Really
By the way how did you understand what I have written to Mulj. It was in Bosnian? So , you are hiding what you are?

We stand for Palestine's right for self governance, and their right for decent living. At the same time India rejects Hamas action, where innocent Israeli civilians are killed brutally. There is no confusion.

Our PM spoke to Mahmoud Abbas, and expressed India's solidarity with Palestinian civilians. Aid has been dispatched for Gazans as well. As a country that came out of Colonial rule, despite our internal dynamics we will stand with rights of Palestinian people but not Hamas and PIJ.

Hyperrational and weird people exist everywhere, but Indians as a whole are being generalized. That is what am objecting to, and am sure you will understand that?
yar you know me, come on. I can't control what people post here. I report it to the mods, they have day jobs they sleep. Personally there should be a blanket ban on hateful posts, it just ruins everything and adds nothing to the conversation and I agree with you about IDIOTS on social media, god knows Pakistan has its fair share, one is very popular in India and wears a red cap.

Chill yar, mitti pao as we say in Pakistan, I have had to ignore that Pretend Israeli Ari or whatever he was shitposting and just focused on commenting and replying to sensible people.

Take my advice, start ignoring posters who shitpost, you will feel better for it. My Ignore list is very long now :lol:

So when are we having that Anda Pav?

PHULLLLL SAPPORRTTT SAAAR!!!

yar you know me, come on. I can't control what people post here. I report it to the mods, they have day jobs they sleep. Personally there should be a blanket ban on hateful posts, it just ruins everything and adds nothing to the conversation and I agree with you about IDIOTS on social media, god knows Pakistan has its fair share, one is very popular in India and wears a red cap.

Chill yar, mitti pao as we say in Pakistan, I have had to ignore that Pretend Israeli Ari or whatever he was shitposting and just focused on commenting and replying to sensible people.

Take my advice, start ignoring posters who shitpost, you will feel better for it. My Ignore list is very long now :lol:

So when are we having that Anda Pav?
Bhai jaan, aap jabi bhi aaoge na - I will make sure we have not just anda paav, but also hundi biryani bhai.

Hyderabaadi hu - pakka Biryani khilaunga aapko. Hamare shahar ki khasiyat hai. Plate chaat te rah jaaoge, Paradise restaurant ki ho ya Shah ghouse ki .. vaada hai mera :lol:

Sometimes mai bhi thoda senti ho jaata hu bhai, galat mat lena please.

Sahi bolte ho, mai bhi side ho jaata hu ab ke liye. I can understand emotions are high

Seriously though bhai, what is happening in Gaza makes me feel so sad. Am not saying this for the forum. Believe it or not, kare koi bhare koi - pata nahi upar wala aisa kyu karta hai. I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom