What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

This is a open admission that they intend to commit a larger genocide. Increasing strikes just means increasing pain on the civilian population.
20 aid trucks finally entered today. Do you know what the plan is for the rest?

That's potentially American, possibly a CL60 Artemis?
1697912307662.png

1697912476860.png

More info on the possible bird here:

Bitch please

Now stay on topic, and post updates about the conflict not off topic stuff.

@RescueRanger - I just notice you saying , no more hate stuff. Does that include my country, or its open season. Say it is so, and am fine with it. Its your ride and the effin hypocrites here.

Bitch please

Now stay on topic, and post updates about the conflict not off topic stuff.

@RescueRanger - I just notice you saying , no more hate stuff. Does that include my country, or its open season. Say it is so, and am fine with it. Its your ride and the effin hypocrites here.

It's not me hating, it's the Zionists you give PHULL SUPORT SIR to that want nothing to do with you...LOL!

FsS6d3MaQAEEU8X.jpg:large

Yar I have mentioned this to the mods as for the "Phul Support Sar" comments, open twitter and see what YOUR countrymen are typing under photos of dead children.

PakPak why laugh, Turks did intervention in those regions many times. In the relatively recent history,they did interwin in Cyprus, Libya, Syria Iraqi and Azerbaijan.
Just so you know @PakPak yes,Turks did intervention:

1.In Cyprus,against an underequipped and Cypriot National Guard,when the community there was divided between EOKA B and pro-Makarios and Greece was under a military junta that didn't really help Cyprus Notice that the Cypriot National Guard had no Air Force and their Navy was just a few obsolete torpedo boats.
2.Libya,against the LNA which the army of a divided country and most of it had the equipment and quality of a militia or paramilitary unit.
3.Syria,against Kurdish militias and the obsolete equipment of the SAA which had been weakened by years of war. And of course with the support of tens of thousands of TFSA cannon fodder to help you.
4.Iraq,against Kurdish militias again.
5.Azerbaijan,against the Armenians of Artsakh,a tiny country of about 150,000 population,obsolete Soviet equipment and virtually no Air Force. And Azeris were doing the main effort.

2010....Mavi Marmara and when it's time to "punish" Israel...you cower. 12 follow and Erdogan talks about how Palestinians are brothers. How Israelis are Nazis. How Turkey will always stand by Palestinians.

Then this happens. And "regional superpower" Turkey,as MMM-E calls it,has still not given a "harsh lesson" to Israel. Still cowers and still won't send it's fleet which is "the strongest in the East Mediterranean".
My friend I know this Srtb. He is here only to engage in any sort of discussion. He finds an opportune moment and person for his merry go around. That's all to it.
Only kinda distinctive habit is that %80 of time He is conceted Muslim hater and 20% Jew hater . He himself doesn't know the real answer. F him and leave him. It is all just degration
You're one of those buffoons who think not siding with them Hamas or not supporting Erdogan,means you are a "Muslim hater". I know the answer and many other guys here know the answer. Problem is you can't see it,because you've been busy insulting half the forum.

Back
Top Bottom