What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Bhai jaan, aap jabi bhi aaoge na - I will make sure we have not just anda paav, but also hundi biryani bhai.

Hyderabaadi hu - pakka Biryani khilaunga aapko. Hamare shahar ki khasiyat hai. Plate chaat te rah jaaoge, Paradise restaurant ki ho ya Shah ghouse ki .. vaada hai mera :lol:

Sometimes mai bhi thoda senti ho jaata hu bhai, galat mat lena please.

Sahi bolte ho, mai bhi side ho jaata hu ab ke liye. I can understand emotions are high

Seriously though bhai, what is happening in Gaza makes me feel so sad. Am not saying this for the forum. Believe it or not, kare koi bhare koi - pata nahi upar wala aisa kyu karta hai. I don't know.
Bless you brother, we need more posters like you here. Lets just pray for the innocents, its all we can do for now.

Trust me when I tell you that I only read the first sentence of your drivel.
Wether you talking of dog bark it is the same to me. Really
By the way how did you understand what I have written to Mulj. It was in Bosnian? So , you are hiding what you are?
Selamun aleik i merhaba

They want genocide because they're evil and hateful people whom always espoused ethnic cleansing and genocide. It's not about Hamas. If you're evil and support evil, you're evil. You can't point fingers away from anyone but yourself.

If anyone tells us after this that they're normal or peaceful people, it will not be taken seriously. They are a evil people that want to commit genocide against Palestinians and ethnically cleanse them out of Gaza and the West Bank.

Current military blocs:

- NATO + Israel
- Iran-led Resistance Axis

The Arab/Muslim world is extremely weak and divided but would form a great complement to the Iran-led Resistance Axis.

Great news. I presume this was from one of the 20 trucks that entered Gaza today. They need so much more. Let the trucks in, indeed.

We need more blocs excluding the US/Europeans nations.

Israeli terrorists want to kill more children with a week more of bombing from the air. And sick USA is only one enabling that as they cannot do that without constant weapons supplies and political backing from them..

Abu Obeida

We informed our Qatari brothers yesterday evening that we would release all of the following:

Nurit Yitzhak Card No. 001145416

Yocheved Lifshitz Card No. 005236955

For compelling humanitarian reasons and without compensation; However, the occupation government refused to receive them

Israeli terrorists want to kill more children with a week more of bombing from the air. And sick USA is only one enabling that as they cannot do that without constant weapons supplies and political backing from them..

Abu Obeida

We informed our Qatari brothers yesterday evening that we would release all of the following:

Nurit Yitzhak Card No. 001145416

Yocheved Lifshitz Card No. 005236955

For compelling humanitarian reasons and without compensation; However, the occupation government refused to receive them

Back
Top Bottom