What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel wants genocide. And ethnic cleansing. And always has been doing it. Only reason this current ethnic cleansing campaign got attention was because of the successful prison riot out of the concentration camp of Gaza that resulted in over 1,000 Israeli terrorist casualties. Israel and Israelis are evil. There is no good people there are. They must be destroyed and not even be allowed to go back to Europe or Russia. They must face death penalty for their crimes.

Solidarity #Germans light the #Palestinian flag and the phrase “Stop genocide in #Gaza” on the #German Parliament building

1697916216435.png

Settlers refused offer from hamas to release two more foreign hostages, probably they want to kill them due bombardment or starvation then blame hamas.

Oh yes. He surety is in Aleppo or or the periodical bombings of Idlib. But it is OK I guess. Much improved from his grandad who was writing to the president of France ( a Jew) and imploring g France not to leave Alewis on mercy of Sunnis and Arabs. The last demand is a bit weird ?????? Sorry to say but this letter is well known fact.
Also his daddy kinda tricked that idiot Nasser in 1968 war. But hey man gotta do what man gotta do to have the power for decades. Talking big talks against Israel and prepare their country that that country can't beat even local militia without help.
We are what we practically do in life and it can be evaluated only by the results.
One of the results is the fact that usa and pkk control the oil and agriculture and " The Hero" lives thanks to the alms .

oh Yeah , the Assad regime supporters in Lebanon and Syria also massaccared few thousands of Palastinian and supports genocide.
This dichotomy pisses me of and enemy use it to his full advantage.
Weakest point in Iran strategy and mistake by my opinion.
It is hard to call on muslim unity while they support secular corrupt and criminal regime

Back
Top Bottom