What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They are doing things in Bosnia right now what they are trying to achieve in Gaza but by using " peaceful means"
Nisam znao da si Bisnjak , aferim brate
Look, Bosnia is around because America and large powers in europe recognised us and allowed it to be so, Even if they take half of Bosnia We will still be doing 100 times better than Palestinians. And they of course wont take any part of Bosnia. Heck Bosnia is bigger than Holland. It's our fault we cant make it as nice as the future Islamic repuclic of Holland. Our future is a common currency with Serbia and no border with Serbia. Freedom of movement with Serbia. This is 100%. This called the EU. Avoiding this is Impossible I wold say. Small fact, out of the last 700 years since Bosnia was an independent kingdom, we have had freedom of movement and no real border with serbia for about 670 years.

@Mohsin A @indushek

FtU6rScaAAAH5g9.jpg

Look, Bosnia is around because America and large powers in europe recognised us and allowed it to be so, Even if they take half of Bosnia We will still be doing 100 times better than Palestinians. And they of course wont take any part of Bosnia. Heck Bosnia is bigger than Holland. It's our fault we cant make it as nice as the future Islamic repuclic of Holland. Our future is a common currency with Serbia and no border with Serbia. Freedom of movement with Serbia. This is 100%. This called the EU. Avoiding this is Impossible I wold say. Small fact, out of the last 700 years since Bosnia was an independent kingdom, we have had freedom of movement and no real border with serbia for about 670 years.
Do you know that Bosnian proverb " I wish my daughter that Pasha merry you but I see only the Gypsies around house " ?

So people ,even Presidents and Prime Ministers, who aid and abbet massacres and crimes against humanity are liable to prosecution:-​

A Court of ‘Last Resort’​

It was in the late 1990s, after the genocides in Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia, that governments were moved to come together to create an independent, permanent international criminal court that would be powerful enough to hold accountable those most responsible for serious crimes— regardless of their rank.

Addressing complicity through aiding and abetting liabilityattends to the goals of justice. It ensures that all actors thatcontribute to the commission of a wrongful act are held accountable, and it deters complicity in future internationalcrimes. Further, as a practical matter, addressing complicity isa key avenue for seeking justice amidst jurisdictional and otherobstacles to holding direct perpetrators responsible for violations of international law-be they states, powerful individuals,or nonstate entities. For these reasons, getting the law of aiding and abetting "right" is necessary for proper internationallegal accountability.These questions may be newly pressing, but they are notnew. In international criminal law, some form of aiding andabetting liability has been recognized since the first recognitionof the general principle of individual criminal responsibility.The emergence of international criminal law in the aftermath ofthe Second World War and the proliferation of internationalcriminal tribunals elevated the importance of complicity in international criminal law. 15 Still, the exact contours of secondary liability in international criminal law remain contested. 16

Do you know that Bosnian proverb " I wish my daughter that Pasha merry you but I see only the Gypsies around house " ?
I dont see how it applies to this discussion. But I have not heard the version mentioning Gypsies. I support gyspies.

As I have said before. They talked brazenly too much and they already implicated themselves very deeply.
People from different Muslim countries should start the litigation firstly with the media. DeutcheWelle is prime candidate. For begging, we should try to get them expelled from Muslim countries. For Germans if you take their life coaching means would be worse then piss on them.
Anyway some if them like the golden showers

oh Yeah , the Assad regime supporters in Lebanon and Syria also massaccared few thousands of Palastinian and supports genocide.
Half of Palestinians in Syria and many in Lebanon sided with AQ and the black caliphate.

Groups_Yarmouk_03-01.jpg

I dont see how it applies to this discussion. But I have not heard the version mentioning Gypsies. I support gyspies.
You don't understand the language and some other stuff so I understand that you don't understand it fully. That proverb is not targeting Gypsies, it says something different. Mulj understands it perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom