What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Egypt says everyone at the summit called for ceasefire but there was no statement at the end because two or three nations were supporting the continuation of Israels genocide in Palestine.

Egyptian Presidency: The ceasefire was a matter of controversy... countries wanted it and countries supported Israel with war

Egypt says everyone at the summit called for ceasefire but there was no statement at the end because two or three nations were supporting the continuation of Israels genocide in Palestine.

Egyptian Presidency: The ceasefire was a matter of controversy... countries wanted it and countries supported Israel with war

The more this conflict goes on, especially if a ground invasion happens and Arab populations see their leaders as impotent to stop it the massacre, will domestic pressure grow to the point where they demand foreign troops/bases leave Muslim countries? I saw an interview with a Turkish protester demanding the closing of Incirlik.

The more this conflict goes on, especially if a ground invasion happens and Arab populations see their leaders as impotent to stop it the massacre, will domestic pressure grow to the point where they demand foreign troops/bases leave Muslim countries? I saw an interview with a Turkish protester demanding the closing of Incirlik.
A lot more than that. Jewish people crossed all red lines and will pay for this genocide.

Israel just bombed a coffee shop and murdered people in it. They're out to murder civilians. Is this NATO war standards ??

Occupied Palestine: Al-Mayadeen correspondent: The number of martyrs rose to 7 in the bombing of a cafe in the center of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

Obviously the longer it gets the better is bakshish . I have my theories but I will keep it private

There would be no ceasefire till our hostages are released.

~
There is no such thing as hostages. The civilian captives were released. The 200 IDF pow will be released when our prisoners are released. Anything else means all out war on global Jewry and eradication of it.

My friend it is too long but just one aspect. When someone takes over your energy production,arms precaution, food production and the points of entry into the country then there's nothing what can be done. See their games with Albin Kurti . I don't want to mention the full name but this opinion is shared with my friend Reuf B. I hope that you know who is that. We are sitting in Sarajevo and Reuf scrolls his phone numbers and I could have seen the name of very well known American official, mentioned on this forum few times
You are welcome to moan and cry about Bosnia's future, it's certainly one way to live your life. Yes serbia might take 25% of our country. maybe 50%, maybe 100%. Maybe start another war kill us all. yes that fine. I wont be losing any sleep over it I assure you. We have several ammunition factories. Only one of them makes 600 million bullets per year. We make our own assault rifles, 9mm, 5.56mm ands 7.62 mm, and artillery and RPG's. Drones. Make tank Ammo. If we cant defend our country we dont deserve a country. We can all move to Germany.

Doctors operate a C-section on a Palestinian woman killed in the lsraeli bombing and manage to rescue the baby.

1697922317534.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom