What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Does he have any official or political standing? In other words, does he speak for the Turkish government or is it just his opinion?

This would be quite something. Can't imagine the repercussions from not only NATO, but the US should Türkiye get involved like that.
His party is partner of the Akparty government their vote rate is always 10% but his supporters are different. They’re extremely loyal to the Leader and very fanatic overall for example if Devlet bey gives an order thousands of armed members will be ready within minutes lol Whatever he says is always taken very seriously as they have a legendary reputation in the country they are highly respected among the Turkish people. Erdoğan and his supporters are innocent angels compared to them these guys are the Greywolves they dont f around.

There is no such thing as hostages.

And this are ? :

NYPICHPDPICT000058544277-1.jpg

~

oh Yeah , the Assad regime supporters in Lebanon and Syria also massaccared few thousands of Palastinian and supports genocide.
Oh yes. He surety is in Aleppo or or the periodical bombings of Idlib. But it is OK I guess. Much improved from his grandad who was writing to the president of France ( a Jew) and imploring g France not to leave Alewis on mercy of Sunnis and Arabs. The last demand is a bit weird ?????? Sorry to say but this letter is well known fact.
Also his daddy kinda tricked that idiot Nasser in 1968 war. But hey man gotta do what man gotta do to have the power for decades. Talking big talks against Israel and prepare their country that that country can't beat even local militia without help.
We are what we practically do in life and it can be evaluated only by the results.
One of the results is the fact that usa and pkk control the oil and agriculture and " The Hero" lives thanks to the alms .
This dichotomy pisses me of and enemy use it to his full advantage.
Weakest point in Iran strategy and mistake by my opinion.
It is hard to call on muslim unity while they support secular corrupt and criminal regime
Not a hero - a coward and cuck who has seen his country get bombed 500 times or more by Israel over the last decade and did not as much throw a rock back at Israel !!!!!

Ofcourse, you all make valid points. He's not perfect and made horrid discissions. I'm no supporter of his, but the removal of his government would create another vacuum which would be catastrophic! Just like what's happened in Libya & Iraq. Israel & the west are frothing at the mouth at such a prospect. Id rather have the lesser of 2 evils. Look at the bigger picture....

His party is partner of the Akparty government their vote rate is always 10% but his supporters are different. They’re extremely loyal to the Leader and very fanatic overall for example if Devlet bey gives an order thousands of armed members will be ready within minutes lol Whatever he says is always taken very seriously as they have a legendary reputation in the country they are highly respected among the Turkish people. Erdoğan and his supporters are innocent angels compared to them these guys are the Greywolves they dont f around.
Is he the real Ertugrul of Turkey?

You said this is the darkest period in Pakistan's history. Darker than 1971 for example?
Pakistan's situation is complicated and worse than 1971 because of the geopolitical shift. America's role in shaping global dynamics through israel is similar to what the Soviet Union did in 1971 through India, though the impact was very small. It's a big one, though.

You are welcome to moan and cry about Bosnia's future, it's certainly one way to live your life. Yes serbia might take 25% of our country. maybe 50%, maybe 100%. Maybe start another war kill us all. yes that fine. I wont be losing any sleep over it I assure you. We have several ammunition factories. Only one of them makes 600 million bullets per year. We make our own assault rifles, 9mm, 5.56mm ands 7.62 mm, and artillery and RPG's. Drones. Make tank Ammo. If we cant defend our country we dont deserve a country. We can all move to Germany.
I can inform you that we can produce a considerably more then that given the means. I am not moaning or crying, believe me I have enough to arm a small unit with my own weapons etc. It is just the assessment what's going on.
As I told you I know really well the people who you follow on Bosnian TV or news sites. I know both sides, personally. And I can tell you that Croats at the moment are bigger danger.
For your information, we have the blueprints and can produce tank engines. But there are other " things" which make sure that we cannot do certain things.

Ofcourse, you all make valid points. He's not perfect and made horrid discissions. I'm no supporter of his, but the removal of his government would create another vacuum which would be catastrophic! Just like what's happened in Libya & Iraq. Israel & the west are frothing at the mouth at such a prospect. Id rather have the lesser of 2 evils. Look at the bigger picture....

I suggest you, from bottom of my heart that you don't take anything from Imran Hussain. The guy claimed that Isa Bin Maryam was really crucified which goes directly against Allah SWT words in Qur'an. Only on that we are free to make Takfir on him. Also he claimed that the sun already came up from the west so by that logic, there is no point to call anyone to the good. Because the day sun comes from West, there's no repentance.
I believe just those 2 things can tell you so much about this creature. You do what you like but I have seen Iranian Seyids questioning this guy, believe me I did

Back
Top Bottom