What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There is no such thing as hostages. The civilian captives were released. The 200 IDF pow will be released when our prisoners are released. Anything else means all out war on global Jewry and eradication of it.
Not just freedom of Palestinian prisoners, they should Reparation for war crimes each Israeli soldier for should have bounty of 15 million,

There would be no ceasefire till our hostages are released.

~
You may have support of corrupt politicians around the world but majority of the world and its people are against you for this very reason. They don’t support Hamas but the indiscriminate bombing and blaming a whole population of 2m for the kidnappings is barbarism and a war crime. Israel can send in troops to rescue their hostages if they know where they are but it doesn’t look like they have even attempted once or really care too. All they are doing is carpet bombing and no doubt that will end up killing your own hostages.

A better plan would have been once the border was secured and inside Israel was secured to act with cooler heads to locate the hostages, work with the Egyptians, Jordanians and create a coalition to secure them. But your leaders have shown that over all these years of occupation they have little value for the Arabs and the Palestinians, this racist apartheid attitude will be Israel’s own undoing as no nation can survive when its lost the moral compass of what is right and what is wrong.

I can inform you that we can produce a considerably more then that given the means. I am not moaning or crying, believe me I have enough to arm a small unit with my own weapons etc. It is just the assessment what's going on.
As I told you I know really well the people who you follow on Bosnian TV or news sites. I know both sides, personally. And I can tell you that Croats at the moment are bigger danger.
For your information, we have the blueprints and can produce tank engines. But there are other " things" which make sure that we cannot do certain things.
Nobody can thouch Bosnia again Turkiye will f them up 100%. Any agressor will F’ed and wiped out by Turks i’m serious.

. Jewish people crossed all red lines and will pay for this genocide.

And you don't see this . as crossing red lines ? :

Massacre at the rave music festival in Israel 7 October :

The Aftermath :

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

~

And the continued imprisonment of and political incarceration women children and elderl is war crimes

Egypt says everyone at the summit called for ceasefire but there was no statement at the end because two or three nations were supporting the continuation of Israels genocide in Palestine.

Egyptian Presidency: The ceasefire was a matter of controversy... countries wanted it and countries supported Israel with war

Name and shame them please ….

Men , Women and children being murdered every minute a carnage on Rwanda scale and Pol Pot scale.

1697923945684.png

A lot more than that. Jewish people crossed all red lines and will pay for this genocide.
The Turks should start talks with Syria, as their neighbor and host to millions of refugees, try to normalize relations and try to close up the fissures. A united front to address the destabilizing effect of the status quo, could hopefully allow them to just have to use diplomatic means to resolve this issue of Palestine.

Considering its not 1973, and Russia is pre-occupied and generally limited by its own war in Ukraine, the regional countries have only each other if they hope to be able to leverage their wealth and influence to change the status quo. No other external world power Would be willing to fight for them (the Soviets no longer exist and are not ideologically or geopolitically motivated).

Down the line, if countries can resolve their disputes with each other, they can also buy their defense equipment from each other, like the Turkish KAAN fighter, a platform they could actually use, if need be.

Last edited:
Nobody can thouch Bosnia again Turkiye will f them up 100%. Any agressor will F’ed and wiped out by Turks i’m serious.
Brother, you can't help us much. Take a look on the map and some other factors.
Not to make it too long. One of the projects which unfortunately will not be realised in Turkey is Istanbul chanel. That project,for me is of purely military importance. These monsters are preparing their special for you, may Allah SWT curse them.

I suggest you, from bottom of my heart that you don't take anything from Imran Hussain. The guy claimed that Isa Bin Maryam was really crucified which goes directly against Allah SWT words in Qur'an. Only on that we are free to make Takfir on him. Also he claimed that the sun already came up from the west so by that logic, there is no point to call anyone to the good. Because the day sun comes from West, there's no repentance.
I believe just those 2 things can tell you so much about this creature. You do what you like but I have seen Iranian Seyids questioning this guy, believe me I did

Brother you're mistaken. On the first point regarding Isa (AS), he's never made that claim. If you can provide proof, please feel free to provide it.
On the second point, regarding the sun rising from the west, I agree with him on this point. This isn't to be taken literally, it's more symbolic in its nature. Just like the Dajjal flying on a donkey. While some people will be waiting for a man flying on a donkey, he'll be in front of them and they'll not realise.

Back
Top Bottom