What's new

French City Rocked by Unrest Blamed on Score-Settling Chechens

I don't understand why OP post threads, what does he want us to do for him? Every society has brawls/gangs/thugs, you let police deal with it or simply leave these areas dominated by unproductive people. In America, we have some neighborhoods where people are unproductive and most educated people move out of them. Only way you can change that is through strict societal upbringing and strict policing.

OP seems like bigoted guy though, who thinks Europe is perfect place with no trouble except due to some migrants or second generation immigrants. If he really thought this he would campaign in his own country to make Europe a strictly European/Christian place with total ban on migrants. We cannot help him with that here.

Very high chance this guy is mentally ill too and needs to feel purpose in his life so he has imaginary clash between migrants and what he consider to be pure French. Even if France deported all non-pure French he will not be satisfied and find other ways to manage his mental illness and start posting targeted content against people in other nations he decided to hate for no reasons.

That is called information,I couldn't care less about your opinion. You should also post these kind of messages on every threads of PDF,but you don't. That is just called hypocrisy.

Look,there are dozens and dozens of threads posted on PDF each days,mines being a little fraction of it. If there's a thread that I don't like,I simply don't click on it,even less launching personal attacks against the thread opener. You should do the same.

As for being "mentally ill",I have no lessons to receive from someone like you who has -33 negative ratings. You can add me to your ignore list so this could save you precious minutes of your sorry life next time.

That is called information,I couldn't care less about your opinion. You should also post these kind of messages on every threads of PDF,but you don't. That is just called hypocrisy.

Look,there are dozens and dozens of threads posted on PDF each days,mines being a little fraction of it. If there's a thread that I don't like,I simply don't click on it,even less launching personal attacks against the thread opener. You should do the same.

As for being "mentally ill",I have no lessons to receive from someone like you who has -33 negative ratings. You can add me to your ignore list so this could save you precious minutes of your sorry life next time.

Don't get upset at me, I have reason to suspect you are mentally ill. You have too much of an attachment to type of 'the other' thinking. This is usually as a result of depressive disorder and possibly mild bipolar.

I am just curious what you want us to do. To go through same rinse and repeat cycle of bashing migrants as uncivilized savages because you get some endorphin rush from that? If one is this invested into certain societal issue then certainly you have some proposals or wishes to address this. And local French gov't is your best friend.

We here cannot help you as you seem to have fixation on people of Muslim background. Even if they are not practicing Muslims but somehow Islam is supposed to teach us to be misbehaving and act like thugs. I don't think these people were like that in Chechnya, so maybe it is something in society they were raised in. So this require strict societal upbringing practices and strict policing along with government executed social programs. If you want to solve this issue. If you do not want to solve and just want to show bad examples of Muslims then you're showing your selective biases and we can not help you here.

Don't get upset at me, I have reason to suspect you are mentally ill. You have too much of an attachment to type of 'the other' thinking. This is usually as a result of depressive disorder and possibly mild bipolar.

I am just curious what you want us to do. To go through same rinse and repeat cycle of bashing migrants as uncivilized savages because you get some endorphin rush from that? If one is this invested into certain societal issue then certainly you have some proposals or wishes to address this. And local French gov't is your best friend.

We here cannot help you as you seem to have fixation on people of Muslim background. Even if they are not practicing Muslims but somehow Islam is supposed to teach us to be misbehaving and act like thugs. I don't think these people were like that in Chechnya, so maybe it is something in society they were raised in. So this require strict societal upbringing practices and strict policing along with government executed social programs. If you want to solve this issue. If you do not want to solve and just want to show bad examples of Muslims then you're showing your selective biases and we can not help you here.

Yes, unfortunately the mindset in France is very toxic. I have not seen this ID post anything positive about Muslims and Islam, so agenda is clear.

Speaking about gang battles between Algerians and Chechens, we can't really expect drugdealers to abide by Islamic ethics, neither should we be judged by the worst among us.

Yes, unfortunately the mindset in France is very toxic. I have not seen this ID post anything positive about Muslims and Islam, so agenda is clear.

Speaking about gang battles between Algerians and Chechens, we can't really expect drugdealers to abide by Islamic ethics, neither should we be judged by the worst among us.

Well said, drug dealers are known to invoke God too even though they are least godly people. I don't get how he wants people on Pakistani forum to solve this problem for him. This is a societal/policing problem. In some societies drug trading is permitted to an extent as it can generate some revenue and some drug dealers have connections with police/gov't. To clamp down on it you need to train society away from usage of illegal drugs and have good policing. The intent needs to be there in the first place as well. In Gaza we have no gangs of such sort as society is against that culture and those who trade drugs illegally are heavily cracked down upon by Hamas security forces. Also families of individuals rat drug dealers out as they want to keep a good reputation for themselves.

Btw I don't think all French people are like this, I really do think the 'other' mentality is a form of widespread mental illness which is spreading around the world. Some Muslims have it too and is not productive. People should focus on self improvement more. Or at least self improvement and having good manners/intent towards others.

Well said, drug dealers are known to invoke God too even though they are least godly people. I don't get how he wants people on Pakistani forum to solve this problem for him. This is a societal/policing problem. In some societies drug trading is permitted to an extent as it can generate some revenue and some drug dealers have connections with police/gov't. To clamp down on it you need to train society away from usage of illegal drugs and have good policing. The intent needs to be there in the first place as well. In Gaza we have no gangs of such sort as society is against that culture and those who trade drugs illegally are heavily cracked down upon by Hamas security forces. Also families of individuals rat drug dealers out as they want to keep a good reputation for themselves.

Btw I don't think all French people are like this, I really do think the 'other' mentality is a form of widespread mental illness which is spreading around the world. Some Muslims have it too and is not productive. People should focus on self improvement more. Or at least self improvement and having good manners/intent towards others.

It is easy to pin the blame on backwards and poor sections of society. In Europe, it is Muslim immigrants, gypsies, or ethnic minorities. Their media amplifies it. In France, the government does as well.

Unfortunately some of our own people have caught this bug. Some more liberal Pakistanis blame problems on Afghan refugees. You have Turks right who blame Syrians and other refugees. In BD, it is easy to blame Rohingya. In Arab countries, it is Palestinians, Yemenis, etc.

Racism is indeed a curse and the product of backwardness, we should all fight against it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom