What's new

Paris police order 'systematic eviction' of Roma gypsies

Don't go near them, they kidnap your children and sell them in the market.

No dude,they're not.They have quota for police,quota in universities,almost everywhere.Interestingly the quotas for the Police Academy are always filled ,mainly because once you finish it you are guaranteed a steady job immediately.

Dude,it's Easter today,the last day i would spend lying.The problem is their refusal to drag themselves out from a middle age mentality not their ethnicity,skin colour,believe me.They have to put some effort to in integration,we can't just drag them into it.

Back to EE but they'll be back i guess.
Speaking of easter,They say Hristos ai invitat.You say adeverata mea. :D Happy Easter.

No dude,they're not.They have quota for police,quota in universities,almost everywhere.Interestinglycademy are always filled ,mainly because once you finish it you are guaranteed a steady job immediately.

Dude,it's Easter today,the last day i would spend lying.The problem is their refusal to drag themselves out from a middle age mentality not their ethnicity,skin colour,believe me.They have to put some effort to in integration,we can't just drag them into it.

No one is accusing you of lying here.

It is just surprising tha people would choose a life of begging and stealing rather than make an honest living.

If I agree with comrade @vostok ,than you know the problem is real.

basically....if that's the situation in India.Our muslims are good citizens(turks and tatars mainly).
Here most muslims not all though live in ghettos,wont follow rules want everything done according to them if some official says something beat them up & protest/ riot.They wont practice family planning.This is changing slowly.

Timisoara to be exact.:D

It's a nice city.I guess to a Pharmacy/Medical University or just a visit ?

Hope you've enjoyed it and you'll be back for more visits !

Now,i understand your thoughts on the Moldova thread,more western Romanians are against a Union,as opposed to Eastern ones.

Now,i understand your thoughts on the Moldova thread,most western Romanians are against a Union,as opposed to Eastern ones.
Actually oradea university i think we met before i lost the password of my old id.Might visit there sometime later got many friends.

Now,i understand your thoughts on the Moldova thread,more western Romanians are against a Union,as opposed to Eastern ones.
You are from constanta brasov ?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom