What's new

Militants attack Iraq's Samarra, sparking heavy fighting

Well even if thats the case, does it really matter now? Shouldnt you people be trying to first be united, live peacefully among yourselfs? If you cant even get along with each other as 'muslims brothers' how do you want the world to respect you and believe you can even manage the land israel gives back(assuming it does). Im sure it will just turn into another battle zone between sunni against Shias, islamists, extremists, jihadists etc. Keep on the fight if you wish.:lol:
Im even more amze to see someone here encouraging/applauding/applauding these extremists/terrorists killing/attcking civilians/government targets just because they are Shias. shows just how low you muslims have got to.:disagree:
Mr. assad is a force of secularism , not muslim

Mr. assad is a force of secularism , not muslim

well, i dont deny he is.Im just making a point that you people are too divided among yourselves because of religion. Thats why i believe Carl marx was kind of right: Religion is the opium of the masses.:lol:
I believe there is a GOD, and thats it, dwelling too much into religious organizations/stuffs become more of a hindrance to the development of countries(especially poor ones) than otherwise. Anyway i just hope/wish to see a day when the middle east wouldnt be so fanatic about religious wars among yourselves, cuz you people are becoming a laughing stock in the world cuz of this.:disagree::cheesy:

well, i dont deny he is.Im just making a point that you people are too divided among yourselves because of religion. Thats why i believe Carl marx was kind of right: Religion is the opium of the masses.:lol:
I believe there is a GOD, and thats it, dwelling too much into religious organizations/stuffs become more of a hindrance to the development of countries(especially poor ones) than otherwise. Anyway i just hope/wish to see a day when the middle east wouldnt be so fanatic about religious wars among yourselves, cuz you people are becoming a laughing stock in the world cuz of this.:disagree::cheesy:

we are a nice people , if we are a laughing stock to the west it's because we are nice guys , western democracies worship leonidas and the 300 because they worship them for who they are , we ain't that , we're just nice :D

we are a nice people , if we are a laughing stock to the west it's because we are nice guys , western democracies worship leonidas and the 300 because they worship them for who they are , we ain't that , we're just nice :D

Lool we dont worship anything like the leaonidas and the 300, though we made a nice/epic movie about it which brought us hundreds of millions to our economies.:enjoy: You should look at the example of your east asian countries like China, Japan, or even south Korea, They might be religious, but they are not religious fanatics and reliogion is seperate from the law/government, which is a good thing, since it doesnt encourages fanaticsm, and look at how they are growing/improving in all technological/developmental standards. in a decade or so from now, maybe the likes of China/south korea and Japan will be your new masters relacing the west, while you will still be fighting religious wars between shias and sunnis like in the 17 and 18th centuries..:rofl:

Lool we dont worship anything like the leaonidas and the 300, though we made a nice/epic movie about it which brought us hundreds of millions to our economies.:enjoy: You should look at the example of your east asian countries like China, Japan, or even south Korea, They might be religious, but they are not religious fanatics and reliogion is seperate from the law/government, which is a good thing, since it doesnt encourages fanaticsm, and look at how they are growing/improving in all technological/developmental standards. in a decade or so from now, maybe the likes of China/south korea and Japan will be your new masters relacing the west, while you will still be fighting religious wars between shias and sunnis like in the 17 and 18th centuries..:rofl:

LOL , yes we are stuck in the 19th century , maybe cause that was a nice century , you know karl marx et. al , but we are a nice people specially to you !

Here we have the Dijala operations commander, Lieutenant General Amir al Zaidi.

A former high ranking commander in the army during Saddam's reign.
kurdsiniraq183.jpg

b_300_200_16777215_00___images_stories_danar3_dijlacheif.jpg

599001_451228718247247_1474063417_n.jpg

Samarra, the city he is responsible for stepping on terrorist ISIS head, yet the Arab terrorist ' brothers' keep supporting terrorists based on their sectarian lies.
http://edge.********.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2014/Jun/7/********-dot-com-17e_1402169676-37_1402170218.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd7944f47d3d0dc19&ec_rate=230

--
My duty as a Muslim to is to stand against injustice. I've done enough condemning of this one militant group. Now it's time I also condemn the local government for making the situation worse
--
Accepted..
my only point is violence may bring stand off for short term but not peace ..
if not much reporting done..
send pictures. ground reality to top national international agencies.
work on social media to show reality to world ..
what ever happening is bad ...
i hope pray to god/allah to end violence asap

Problem is you don't understand the situation. It isn't a simple case of tribal clashes or something. We would all love to think that way but these Shia in Iraq try terrifying the sunni population, all their laws are aimed at the sunni population. They don't believe in coexistence nor equal representation. You think they're people going about their daily lives but they aren't. So the Sunni rebels have a right to defend their land.

Anyone who celebrates these atrocious crimes (whether against Sunni or Shia) is an animal, that deserves the worst.

Like your people in the Syria thread who've done a hundred fold worse. Quit trying to fool people here, you guys had it coming.

Exactly .

I thought they all were in rebels' side but after seeing this man and so many other Palestinians like him I changed my mind .

10306774_230155913848254_8320545736346760060_n.jpg

What's your business what any Arab believes about Syria? Mind your own business in Iran.

Well even if thats the case, does it really matter now? Shouldnt you people be trying to first be united, live peacefully among yourselfs? If you cant even get along with each other as 'muslims brothers' how do you want the world to respect you and believe you can even manage the land israel gives back(assuming it does). Im sure it will just turn into another battle zone between sunni against Shias, islamists, extremists, jihadists etc. Keep on the fight if you wish.:lol:
Im even more amaze to see someone here encouraging/applauding these extremists/terrorists killing/attcking civilians/government targets just because they are Shias. shows just how low you muslims have got to.:disagree:

Everything to you hypocrites is all 'targeting shia'. Nothing mentioned about the tens of thousands of Sunni's targeted by Shia in Syria or the government persecution of Iraqi Sunnis. Get lost.

Last edited:
Like your people in the Syria thread who've done a hundred fold worse. Quit trying to fool people here, you guys had it coming.

No one is celebrating that ordinary citizens get caught in the middle and die in Syria. It is a deep shame it has happened.
Salafist militants coming from outside (Chechnya, Gulf, Tunisia, Libya) is completely another thing.
Those same Salafaist are despised to death by the Syrian Sunni's. This is not about sectarianism.
But your mind has been poisoned to the point that you see everything through sectarian glasses.

Who are you even cheerin on in that conflict? The infighting between Nusrah, ISIS and other parties is RAGING right now.
Any of those coming to power represents the disintegration of Syria. Libya style.

I agree with what the others are saying. With this sectarian mindset that you have, you are not going to achieve anything for your people.

No one is celebrating that ordinary citizens get caught in the middle and die in Syria. It is a deep shame it has happened.

Oh yeah sure, maybe a couple clueless people will believe you but not me and the majority of the Arabs. It's very evident how much disdain Shia/Iranian members hold great disdain for the Syrian people. Trying to budge it off as 'just against a portion of the rebels' is nonsense.

Who are you even cheerin on in that conflict? The infighting between Nusrah, ISIS and other parties is RAGING right now.
Any of those coming to power represents the disintegration of Syria. Libya style.

No there isn't infighting, this isn't to do with them anyway. I'm with the Sunni population of Iraq.

I agree with what the others are saying. With this sectarian mindset that you have, you are not going to achieve anything for your people.

This is what you guys do everywhere, oppress/kill thousands and when we get riled up about it you guys cry sectarian. It's not us that sectarian, open your eyes.

I'm not speaking from a perspective of a Palestinian. And I hardly doubt standing up against injustice in Iraq will make it any easier or harder to achieve anything for my people. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh yeah sure, maybe a couple clueless people will believe you but not me and the majority of the Arabs. It's very evident how much disdain Shia/Iranian members hold great disdain for the Syrian people. Trying to budge it off as 'just against a portion of the rebels' is nonsense.

No there isn't infighting, this isn't to do with them anyway. I'm with the Sunni population of Iraq.

This is what you guys do everywhere, oppress/kill thousands and when we get riled up about it you guys cry sectarian. It's not us that sectarian, open your eyes.

I'm not speaking from a perspective of a Palestinian. And I hardly doubt standing up against injustice in Iraq will make it any easier or harder to achieve anything for my people. :lol:

The opposition to Assad government who initially protested his rule and wanted reforms, are now firmly backing the Syrian government and Syrian military. THis is what you dont realise.

We have no disdain for Sunnis or Syrian people. You have been brainwashed and see everything through a sectarian lense.
That's too bad.
Maybe it would not be such a bad thing that those same Salafists come and cause havoc in other countries, including Palestine. Then you will see for yourself what kind of creatures they are.

The opposition to Assad government who initially protested his rule and wanted reforms, are now firmly backing the Syrian government and Syrian military. THis is what you dont realise.

And you're basing this on? Nobody backs him besides his minority. The people who initially protested his rule have had their families killed and I know dozens personally.

We have no disdain for Sunnis or Syrian people. You have been brainwashed and see everything through a sectarian lense.

Maybe you don't personally, but it's evident by your people. We're familiar with your ideology as well which is full of hatred against us.

Maybe it would not be such a bad thing that those same Salafists come and cause havoc in other countries

This is a false narrative, here you go again expressing disdain to the Syrian people by this ugly narrative which you know isn't true.

including Palestine. Then you will see for yourself what kind of creatures they are.

You're someone that's never met a salafi nor do you know anything about the people in the Middle East. Don't know why you're saying. I know many overseas and they're normal people.

I didn't expect you to be like this otherwise I never would have responded to your comments .

Learn to behave okay. We're tired of you making it appear as if Syria is your nation. Saying Palestinians can only be good if they support the regime. You had it coming.

And I dare one of you to make one more post in the Syria thread and see what I'll do to you guys.

@Hazzy997 ru mental or something, acting big on a keyboard.

call peoples mother a whore on the streets and experience a train in your a$$ as a result, start with the OG's in the Detroit I would say.

@ResurgentIran

Ordinary Syrians aren't simply 'caught in the middle'. That's another false narrative you've displayed. They were targeted in the crackdown which led to a formation of military rebel organization.

Back
Top Bottom