What's new

Forget Kashmir, worry about your own survival: Krishna to Pak

Wont remain occupied by india till long... just like 57% Kashmir tht we liberated in 47-48...
The area in J&K you captured was while Kashmir was an independent princely state. Once it acceeded to India, your terrorists were stopped dead in their tracks.

PAKISTANI FLAGS ARE BEING HOISTED IN iOK!
On an Indian pole ;)

Anyone dialing into J&K from anywhere in the world (including Pakistan) prefixes the country code +91.

India has never remained united... occupiers have always occupied it etc... Think again.
That was while Pakistan was a part of India. Once that got separated, its Pakistan that is getting occupied all the time. Sometimes by Taliban and some times by American forces who come to bomb Taliban..

We are handling terrorists.... go look after the worse situation in india where farmers are commiting mass suicide etc.... ur economy has no trickledown effect.... rich r getting richer..poor r dying.

Thanks for the economics lesson. Give it to your Finace minister. May be it will avoid the need for the next bailout like 2008

Are u threating Pakistan with suffering? Pal.... chose ur words and actions wisely.... go for a B.S surgical strike and expect a heavy bombardment on delhi.

No surgical strike is needed. Pakistan and its citizens are doing more damage to Pakistan than any Indian or American strike can do..

So true these 70% dont need electricity, there kids dont need education, water for irrigation , medicine.

Life is so different when u are in Amrica isnt it.

Wat makes u think tht?:hitwall: even if we talk abt poverty in Pakistan its 17% while more then hALF of ur indian population is poor another 100 million more became poor...60% of ur middle class in slightly above poverty line...

Slowly up the ante to fulfill the ultimate goal, thats what happening here. First Obama and now Krishna. I hope these strong statements are backed up by actions.

Now what Pakistan? still time left to take the right turn.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh goodness me, the delusion is reaching epic levels. :rofl:

The area in J&K you captured was while Kashmir was an independent princely state. Once it acceeded to India, your terrorists were stopped dead in their tracks.

Watch ur filt.y mouth.... stopped dead? hy was nehru running to UN bagging for a ceasefire and promising a refrendum? while Pak army was sitting in ladakh?

On an Indian pole ;)

Pakistani Jhanda with a Pakistani Danda.:pakistan:.. thts why delhis ... is hurting like hell.... so dont try to satisfy ur ego.... see the BBC report abt it :rofl:
Go and check out the PakistaniJHANDA AND DANDA :woot: its pretty BIG.
Anyone dialing into J&K from anywhere in the world (including Pakistan) prefixes the country code +91.

Everybdy called british occupied inda... as british india..Heck now even the world calls iOK DISPUTED..
That was while Pakistan was a part of India. Once that got separated,

How many princely states were there when india was created?how many did goi occupy?.... :what: Read history.

its Pakistan that is getting occupied all the time. Sometimes by Taliban

A small area tht was retaken frm terrorist ws whole Pakistan?.... wat do u have to say abt Moists,assamese,:what:nagas,naxalite etc.... they have occupied india havent they?

and some times by American forces who come to bomb Taliban..

So when did they occupy Pakistan? in ur wet dreams?

Thanks for the economics lesson. Give it to your Finace minister. May be it will avoid the need for the next bailout like 2008

Why shinning india slogan not working with u?:woot:

No surgical strike is needed. Pakistan and its citizens are doing more damage to Pakistan than any Indian or American strike can do..

Lol surigal strikes.... my arse.

You can only laugh on your misery now. These delusions are becoming a reality, if you still ignore it, who cares.

Paranoia is a disease, first symptoms- uncontrolled laughter.

They're becoming a reality? What did Obama say? How is Krishna relevant in anyway since very few care about what he has to say here? That was your whole argument.

As far as diseases are concerned, well a result of delusion is that what you believe is true despite having very little to support it.

Now lets take a reality tour..

No it was a majority muslim state ruled by a non muslim ruler.
It had its right to accession to india or Pakistan ... just like Junagarh(which wanted to become a part of Pakistan ..but was occupied by india),....same goes fo hyderabad ...

J&K was under territorial boundaries and military control of India and as long as that remains so, I'm fine with n number of Junagadh/Hyderabad theories you put forward.

Junagadh/Hyderabad are not going to change anything on ground today are they?

Wont remain occupied by india till long... just like 57% Kashmir tht we liberated in 47-48...

PAKISTANI FLAGS ARE BEING HOISTED IN iOK!

And how do you plan to do that, kindly enlighten me...

1. Jihadis? Sorry been there done that...and you failed with your own policies backfiring and causing you more harm than good.

For example, Mumbai caused you more harm than it did to India. India lost 200 people but Pakistan lost its 'izzat' in UNSC with its organisations geeting banned and even 'all weather ally' China refusing to help.

2. War? LoL do we even need to talk about that?

3. Diplomacy? Diplomacy derives strength from economic and military might and sadly for Pakistan, it has neither in todays world as compared to India.

4. Stone pelters/protesters? Cmon man don't be naive, you cannot seriously hope to win a fight against a state which has nearly unlimited amount of resources at its disposal by pitting stone pelters against it can you?

5. Geelani? Seperatists? Don't worry, we have our own share of ruthless conniving politicians to take care of these seperatist clowns and so far we have done well.

Now please tell me what other weapon do you have in your inventory?

You've tried everything and you have not succeeded.

As far as the part of Kashmir that is under your control is concerned, keep it, we do not want it as long as we control the rivers. P0K is only a bargaining chip for us.

Wet dreams..... do u believe in Allah?...coz he despises opressers like india...

East.....(talk about oppression huh?)

:rofl: My friend open ur eyes.

I did, it's your turn now.

India has never remained united... occupiers have always occupied it etc... Think again.

LoL Are you threatening me with your Ghazwa-e-Hind Fantasy?:cheesy:

History repeats itself for those who refuse to learn from their mistakes.

We did learn quite a few things, did you?

We are handling terrorists.... go look after the worse situation in india where farmers are commiting mass suicide etc.... ur economy has no trickledown effect.... rich r getting richer..poor r dying.

That is only partially true. Situation is better today that it was earlier...

"He is the most unfortunate whose today is not better than his yesterday"---Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.)

Our today is better than our yesterday, is yours?

Are u threating Pakistan with suffering? Pal.... chose ur words and actions wisely.... go for a B.S surgical strike and expect a heavy bombardment on delhi.

LoL who said India is threatening Pakistan? You are in self-destruct mode buddy you do not need us to destroy you. You have proved that you are pretty good when it comes to that!

They're becoming a reality? What did Obama say? How is Krishna relevant in anyway since very few care about what he has to say here? That was your whole argument.

As far as diseases are concerned, well a result of delusion is that what you believe is true despite having very little to support it.

I dont need to support what i say. You can see that for yourself. Don't you think drone attacks have increased coupled with copters attacking the haqqani network. Don't you see where US stands now. But still its too early to judge, but things are really getting serious.

War of words do take place, but airstrikes........its a totally different game plan then. You can take this lightly and make fun or think of what your govt. might do next.

I dont need to support what i say. You can see that for yourself. Don't you think drone attacks have increased coupled with copters attacking the haqqani network. Don't you see where US stands now. But still its too early to judge, but things are really getting serious.

War of words do take place, but airstrikes........its a totally different game plan then. You can this lightly and make fun or think of what your govt. might do next.

Drone strikes are done with Pakistan government consent has that argument is irrelevant. As far as copter strikes are concerned, US did a manned raid in 2008. Kiyani told them something and it never happened again.

wow! I only can say wow! since when Indians ministers learned how to talk!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom