What's new

Forget Kashmir, worry about your own survival: Krishna to Pak

Pakistan has to change its attitude, see where it has got them now. after 60 years of independence they consistently make to the list of top 10 failed states.

No offense but meddling with India is not going to get u guys anywhere....

Another expert turns up with his limited knowledge and lack of understanding.

The only time that we have made that failed state list is during the last few years and late 90's. The reason for that was due to our ineffective government and their lackluster policies. Pakistan prior to that had always done exceptionally well, in the 60's, Pakistan was the least corrupt and most progressive nation in Asia. It continued to do well till the late 80's when certain aspects hurt us negatively.

We always had high economic growth and continued to do well even with problems in our neighborhood during Musharrafs time. While we were doing well, our big neighbor was undergoing one disaster after another, from emergency rules to assassinations and state wide riots. That defined a failed period for you as the current predicament of ours is a failed period for us.

No offence, but you do not know anything.

I wonder why mods are letting this troll fest begin..why not nib it in the bud?

60 years and more then half ur population :sick:

Kashmir is a disputed territory.... better understand it.

Ok 'understood' sir...aur bolo?

No matter how much emotional you get. No matter how much you shout. No matter how much you run around the world saying otherwise. No matter what you do...

J&K was with India 63 years ago.
J&K is with India now.
J&K is going to remain with India in the foreseeable future, Inshallah.

Now it is you who has to decide whether you want to spend your time, money and evergy on a lost cause or on a cause which can still be salvaged...

Be wise, choose wisely.

History repeats itself...for those who refuse to learn from it.

So learn from history my friend. You are already in a very bad state, why do you want to worsen the situation and bring further suffering upon your country and your people?:undecided:

I Think India need to change thier attitude towards killing innocent kashmiri people. from last 60 years how many innocents you have killed in kashmir and how long people like you feel proud after on the killings......

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL MY COUNTRY A FAIL STATE ..... mind your words ....
India is the biggest FAILED state if you see in terms of human violations, Killing innocent people, most indians earn just 2p a day and you are calling my country fail state??????

i am telling you india needs to forgot kashmir.......... what ever condition we are in we can not forget kashmir .. understand it sooner or later........

:pakistan:

Continue this path and you will not need to forget Kashmir. Because your remembering it or not will lose significance for India. You will have many more problems on hand. See where last 5 years have taken you and it seems to be getting worse every year.

I Think India need to change thier attitude

Man, you think a lot. Take a break and do something.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL MY COUNTRY A FAIL STATE ..... mind your words ....
India is the biggest FAILED state
[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl: Thanks for giving me a good laugh, I was feeling really p!$$ed off over my boss today.

every one is patriot and it is good to be patriot but one should be realistic too.....
reality is that people in our region need peace and prosperity ....
so issue of kashmir ,the main bone of contention, should be solved according to wishes of people of kashmir........
i don,t force kashmir to be part pakistan but i force and raise my voice for their freedom...

Either comment constructively on the subject being discussed or do not post at all.

Childish one liners and nonsense posts will not be tolerated.

every one is patriot and it is good to be patriot but one should be realistic too.....
reality is that people in our region need peace and prosperity ....
so issue of kashmir ,the main bone of contention, should be solved according to wishes of people of kashmir........
i don,t force kashmir to be part pakistan but i force and raise my voice for their freedom...

For that certain conditions had to be met long before.

ohhhh.......... was u with him............ how u come to know ...
come on, tell indian media and projet this propaganda...

it is already been told to him that he should be used to of this humiliation ... until unless he doesn't mind his own business :P

cheers to krishna:cheers:

That's very surprising,,,Indian taking this guy "Bob Woodward" very serious who been famous in journalist circle as cut and paste book publisher. A guy who has non of his own research, but taking news from left and right and publish books...

As far far as Krishna statement, it quite useless statement which just want to give cover to recent mass killing of Kashmiri unarmed protesters....
Last thing, these present economic scenario won't affect Pakistan because more then 70 percent population of Pakistan lives in villages, where they have no issue of food and daily needs. This present economic crisis is only emerge from corruption and economic meltdown in the region..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom