What's new

Forget Kashmir, worry about your own survival: Krishna to Pak

The books also reveals most of the US leadership regards Pakistan Army Chief Kayani as a two-faced liar, and that Pakistan has not really given up on its sponsorship of terrorism.

Enough said! So much for cooperation and trust. I say throw the that CIA chief out of the country who is here for building"trust"!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The books also reveals most of the US leadership regards Pakistan Army Chief Kayani as a two-faced liar, and that Pakistan has not really given up on its sponsorship of terrorism.

Enough said! So much for cooperation and trust. I say throw the that fuckard CIA chief out of the country who is here for building"trust"!! :angry:

Bloody mother fuckkkers!!!
Is this the book again....:lol: ..... Looks like he wrote it to keep Indian Media busy....

In the current geo-political scenario, there is almost nothing Pak can hope to achieve as far as Kashmir is concerned.

The effort of the Pakistani rulers would be better spent at addressing the various dire issues Pakistan faces today.

piddy chadha hi di, akhir kar Pakistan ne :lol: :lol:

If I go by your logic,

piddy chadha hi di, akhir kar Iran ne :lol: :lol:
amd_ahmadinejad-smiles.jpg

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Ahmadinejad--9-11-was--orchestrated-/687606

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/US-Walks-Out-on-Ahmadinejad-UN-Speech-103660664.html

Pakistan has to change its attitude, see where it has got them now. after 60 years of independence they consistently make to the list of top 10 failed states.

No offense but meddling with India is not going to get u guys anywhere....

Looks like this time he wore pants instead of a lungi.... the gas reached his brain too much.... frustrastion is a sad phenomena.

Pakistan has to change its attitude, see where it has got them now. after 60 years of independence they consistently make to the list of top 10 failed states.No offense but meddling with India is not going to get u guys anywhere....

60 years and more then half ur population :sick:

Kashmir is a disputed territory.... better understand it.

indians need to forgot issues in Pakistan and listen to world to sort out internal issues in kashmir and east india ......

killing innocent people and kids wont help india ......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
True words of wisdom from a nation responsible for destroying Iraq, Afghanistan , Vietnam, Cambodia and not to forget a whole race.

-----------------------------------------------

And Mr Krishna pretty much Nailed it! Sir

Pakistan has to change its attitude, see where it has got them now. after 60 years of independence they consistently make to the list of top 10 failed states.

No offense but meddling with India is not going to get u guys anywhere....

I Think India need to change thier attitude towards killing innocent kashmiri people. from last 60 years how many innocents you have killed in kashmir and how long people like you feel proud after on the killings......

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL MY COUNTRY A FAIL STATE ..... mind your words ....
India is the biggest FAILED state if you see in terms of human violations, Killing innocent people, most indians earn just 2p a day and you are calling my country fail state??????

i am telling you india needs to forgot kashmir.......... what ever condition we are in we can not forget kashmir .. understand it sooner or later........

:pakistan:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom