What's new

Forget Kashmir, worry about your own survival: Krishna to Pak

Drone strikes are done with Pakistan government consent has that argument is irrelevant. As far as copter strikes are concerned, US did a manned raid in 2008. Kiyani told them something and it never happened again.

And the recent ones by NATO. And if the govt. doesnt gives a nod to the Americans, they won't attack right. Your govt. is under pressure to accept it, no sovereign country would allow it.

Watch ur filt.y mouth....
I will let you do that for me.. ;)

stopped dead? hy was nehru running to UN bagging for a ceasefire and promising a refrendum? while Pak army was sitting in ladakh?

The day Maharaja acceded to India

J%26K02low.jpg

Day of ceasefire

J%26K10low.jpg

See for your self. Pakistani irregulars (happy?) actually lost areas around the Kashmir valley and Srinagar after India intervened

A small area tht was retaken frm terrorist ws whole Pakistan?.... wat do u have to say abt Moists,assamese,:what:nagas,naxalite etc.... they have occupied india havent they?

Nope.. Its not retaken at all.

Maoists are our own citizens.. So are nagas and naxalites. Where as by the admission of all Pakistani members, the Taliban occupying a large part of KP are afghans, Uzbeks, Tajaks etc..

So when did they occupy Pakistan? in ur wet dreams?
Technically they dont. They just come in.. Kill a bunch of guys including your civilians and go back. At will..

I said NO SURGICAL STRIKES NEEDED..

Slowly up the ante to fulfill the ultimate goal, thats what happening here. First Obama and now Krishna. I hope these strong statements are backed up by actions.

Now what Pakistan? still time left to take the right turn.

You are too much optimistic.....based on some fancy thoughts.

Let me show you how optimistic we are...

We have taken a turn and the road goes to Dehli.:partay:

Chill.

@SMC

like this.

facepalm.jpg

:D

And the recent ones by NATO. And if the govt. doesnt gives a nod to the Americans, they won't attack right. Your govt. is under pressure to accept it, no sovereign country would allow it.

No country would allow it publicly, but privately if it's in their interests then they probably don't care as it makes their job easier.

You are too much optimistic.....based on some fancy thoughts.

Let me show you how optimistic we are...

We have taken a turn and the road goes to Dehli.:partay:

Chill.

@SMC

like this.

facepalm.jpg

:D

You can facepalm yourself, for the politicians who have left your country in a lurch. They like Indian affairs more than their own countries. Thats what Krishna said.

No country would allow it publicly, but privately if it's in their interests then they probably don't care as it makes their job easier.

If you think thats good for your country then be it. It doesn't matter who does it as long as the terrorists organizations is destroyed, isn't it?

You can facepalm yourself, for the politicians who have left your country in a lurch. They like Indian affairs more than their own countries. Thats what Krishna said.

oh yeah yeah save these words for the next time:P.I have a feeling that Mr.Krishna will be a man on fire for sometime.:lol:

If you think thats good for your country then be it. It doesn't matter who does it as long as the terrorists organizations is destroyed, isn't it?

Yes. ISI provides intelligence for drone attacks. At least that's what happened with drone strikes on Baitullah and Hakimullah.

None taken, but more people got killed in unabated violence in Karachi than in Kashmir in last 3 months..

Mostly gangsters killing other gangsters. Fraction of the involved were civilians.

oh yeah yeah save these words for the next time:P.I have a feeling that Mr.Krishna will be a man on fire for sometime.:lol:

The report clearly says he was provoked, Krishna isn't the fiery style politician. Though whatever he said was a surprise, and right.

None taken, but more people got killed in unabated violence in Karachi than in Kashmir in last 3 months..

And all over India in murders and other crimes. The number would definitely be very high as compare to Karachi and IOK.

You made a flawed assumption buddy. ;)

Mr Qureshi would have thought that current kashmir issue would have made our minister to sit quite by keeping his hands on his face... he failed to understand that Mr Krishna is very intelligent and will give him befitting reply... hence forth the stone he throwed on us bounced back to him... It is all Mr Qureshi fault to get into this kind of situation.. This would have really put him in shameful position infront of other leaders...

And what kind of assumption is this, you are comparing a city with a country and that too 4 times bigger than yours.

Ok than compare mumbai with IOK. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom