What's new

Forget Kashmir, worry about your own survival: Krishna to Pak

None taken, but more people got killed in unabated violence in Karachi than in Kashmir in last 3 months..

Or you guys can compare AJK with IOK and tell us that whether 100+ or more people are killed in AJK by security forces in a month or 6 months or even a year.

That would be suitable comparison. :)

Or you guys can compare AJK with IOK and tell us that whether 100+ or more people are killed in AJK by security forces in a month or 6 months or even a year.

Why?? do people living in Karachi some how have lesser right to live than people living in J&K?

It does not concern you when 100 plus people can die in karchi in less than 3 days, but when 100 ppl die in Kashmir in 3 months..suddenly everybody gets a fit of human rights?..C'mon gimee a break!!

These are just crocodile tears, when you can't stop such things happening on your own turf ..what right do you have to question others ?

Mostly gangsters killing other gangsters. Fraction of the involved were civilians.

Similarly, Sec forces controlling rioters .Fraction of the involved were truely bystanders..

But both situations are dangerous.. In Karachi, most of the action was actually politicians killing politicians. That makes it more difficult for political leaders to visit the place. Isnt it?

And all over India in murders and other crimes. The number would definitely be very high as compare to Karachi and IOK.

You made a flawed assumption buddy. ;)

No sir.. The Karachi incidents are not unrelated homicides as I responded to Agno earlier. They were targeted sectarian/political attacks sometimes with grenades..

I wouldnt know since Pakistan has an international media clamp down in PO K. For all anyone knows thousands may have been killed without the news leaking out..

Similarly, Sec forces controlling rioters .Fraction of the involved were truely bystanders..

But both situations are dangerous.. In Karachi, most of the action was actually politicians killing politicians. That makes it more difficult for political leaders to visit the place. Isnt it?

Not politicians per se, but people working for political parties.

Pakistans are looking to publicise Kashmir internationally by stoking up demands in New York. and United Nations. They have been at this for 60 years.

YET NOT ONE SINGLE COUNTRY INCLUDING USA USSR CHINA OR EUROPE has offered to help Pakistan.

And now the Western World is virtually at War with Islam Pakistan can demand action, make statements,,, BUT THE WORLD and especially USA are not listening

"nothing is going to happen in Kashmir dispute"

AND I THINK WE ALL KNOW THAT TOO NOW

Pakistans are looking to publicise Kashmir internationally by stoking up demands in New York. and United Nations. They have been at this for 60 years.

YET NOT ONE SINGLE COUNTRY INCLUDING USA USSR CHINA OR EUROPE has offered to help Pakistan.

And now the Western World is virtually at War with Islam Pakistan can demand action, make statements,,, BUT THE WORLD and especially USA are not listening

Ur so smart.:rofl: USSR...wats chinas stance on kashmir issue? does USA accpet IOK as indian territory? where is USSR?

How many young kashmiris are being murdered by indians daily? where are Pakistani flags being hoisted?

Ur so smart.:rofl: USSR...wats chinas stance on kashmir issue? does USA accpet IOK as indian territory? where is USSR?

How many young kashmiris are being murdered by indians daily? where are Pakistani flags being hoisted?

You still dial +91 before the city code for Kashmir.. Rest all is immaterial..

hahahaha..... not to adopt .
kashimiries are our brothers and sisters children of same motherland Pakisan:pakistan:

arrey **** re..ye kisne keh diya tumse??by the way ur free to take away all ur brothers and sisters from my motherland india(kashmir to kanyakumari) to ur mother land pakistan..:wave:

If the world is not listening, how come no one walked out of the room when FM of Pakistan was making his speech about Kashmir, even india was sitting in their seats listening to FM Qureshi.

Many parts of the world walked out when Mr Ahmadinejad was talking but not a single person walked out when FM Qureshi was talking at the UN.

Watever sais ur boat... 60 years back we took 57% next time the 43%.

I think now that India should have just gone ahead and recaptured the rest of Kashmir instead of approaching UN if it treated it a part of its sovereign territory. We should have never allowed you to retain control over P0K and GB. If you start arguing on those lines we also have the same liberty, but the reality is different isn't it.

Back
Top Bottom