What's new

Foreign Technologies in the C919

If there are some Chinese electronics in the F-22, they were there from sub-sub-contractors. At least we did not rebadged/rebranded them, and the story became a minor scandal. In this case, PowerLeader essentially LIED to the public, in and out of China, as to what they did -- created a Western comparable CPU. This was theft even if they bought the Intel part legally. Theft of public trust. PowerLeader got busted, not from dissembling the CPU, but by EXAMINING THE TEST DATA. You have no idea how significant that is, and I actually do not blame you and your friends here for your ignorance. Simply put, none of you are in the industry so of course you guys are not interested in the truth but propaganda. If they cut that CPU apart, the physical evidence would be %100 more damning. China's rapid technological rise is more like %75 theft then masqueraded as achievements.
Who tf is powerleader? Are you gonna buy a chip from a company called powerleader? Hey we have thousands of these companies, some are genuine some are fraudulent.

We even have abibas branded shoes exported to India and it has actually been a best seller, lolol.

You sure no American companies rebadge Chinese goods? Check your army boots supplier, they bought Chinese boots and rebadged it and was fined. F22 parts were machined in China to cut cost and shown in documents as MADE IN THE USA, the only job was sticking the label. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Keep up the sourpuss thang dawg. You do you.
Is this what happens when you live in a frustrated society that you can never choose your leader, leader decides to keep ruling, keeps you imprisoned for two years because of COVID while rest of the world has moved on, and 20 years ago there were 50,000 censor watchers when the number of internet users was a pittance compared to now so imagine how many are watching your messages about the country.

It seems PDF is the only place you can take out your frustrations so that explains your tone.

I am a China supporter but every time somebody like you shows up, it gets me to think otherwise. You are not doing the Chinese view of the world any favors with your attitude and sure keep on posting abuses, we understand the frustration of living in prison in COVID for 2 years.

Is this what happens when you live in a frustrated society that you can never choose your leader, leader decides to keep ruling, keeps you imprisoned for two years because of COVID while rest of the world has moved on, and 20 years ago there were 50,000 censor watchers when the number of internet users was a pittance compared to now so imagine how many are watching your messages about the country.

It seems PDF is the only place you can take out your frustrations so that explains your tone.

I am a China supporter but every time somebody like you shows up, it gets me to think otherwise. You are not doing the Chinese view of the world any favors with your attitude and sure keep on posting abuses, we understand the frustration of living in prison in COVID for 2 years.
Oh noes, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom