What's new

First COAS to eliminate terrorists through incursion

So you don't respect Pakistan now?
Perhaps, you should grow a pair and learn to defend Pakistan and it's nation rather feeling shameful for Nawaz and Co? Perhaps, shove "Your English Friend's" crap back in their fat arse?
oh you respect noora and clown company do you? well I hope your love for your noora master elevates your rank from being a digital pand/merasi to jamadar in raiwind palace. or better istanjadar for the noora tubbar

My negative rating is all achieved defending Pakistan against indians so shove that.

Last edited:
oh you respect noora and clown company do you? well I hope your love for your noora master elevates your rank from being a digital pand/merasi to jamadar in raiwind palace. or better istanjadar for the noora tubbar

My negative rating is all achieved defending Pakistan against indians so shove that.

Me and noora company, wow, that's a new one.

Perhaps you should file for "Intellectual Disability" in England, you qualify for it, any institute there will give you this certificate hands down. All you have to do is take this post of yours, I am replying to, as a proof.

Me and noora company, wow, that's a new one.

Perhaps you should file for "Intellectual Disability" in England, you qualify for it, any institute there will give you this certificate hands down. All you have to do is take this post of yours, I am replying to, as a proof.

If I bump into your demi gods a.k.a noora tubbar's hassan or hussain nawaz when i go London next I will do a request for you to become their jamadar or istanjadar whichever service suits your "Intellectual Disability" to serve their tubbar the best. your loyalty should be rewarded.

I somewhat agree to your post. However, keep in mind what happens when a military general or COAS takes bold steps. We shouldn't forget Kargil. The general did a great job to conquer the posts but what happened next was hopeless situation. That same COAS is facing article 6 and was abused nationwide in his regime. Such things have affects on the new Generals we've. They think a million times before taking a step now as majority of our nation is hypocrite. We need to give confidence to our generals when they take such initiatives then things will change In Sha Allah!

I will try my best to keep in strict limits when talking about COAS because there are opportunists on this Forum who jump at first opportunity to malign Pakistan Armed Forces.

What is expected from a Commander whose name is on list for promotion:
(and this works in all cadres of spheres whether military or civilian)

1. The officer is a part of an on-going operation, he is well versed on the issues which will be faced by the Armed Forces in next 2-3 years of the tenure that he will be serving (regardless of being promoted to COAS).

2. The officer thus knows the problems at hand whether is just a Corps Commander or Commandant of a Training institution. He knows he can be shifted to a command or staff position still.

At command position, there are lots more chances that his troops will be fighting insurgency unless he is commanding troops at LOC but he may still have troops that could be required for ops against insurgents.
(e.g. as Commander X-Corps, 111 Indp Inf Bde Brigade or 8th Indp Armd Bde Group can have some units transferred to fight insurgency)

At a staff position, he is leading a department or institution that is indirectly (if not directly) providing either training or doctrines at a very high level to Pakistan Army which are being implemented in the fight against insurgency.

So, at a post of Lt. General in Army, the officer is still involved in the war against insurgency at some level.

3. The officer surely will have ideas, plans, strategies, exercises, meetings of all sorts where Pakistan Army's progress against insurgency and countering terrorism is discussed not just at high level but with his low ranking officers too.

4. When the officer is then promoted to COAS, he must come fully prepared and must have an exhaustive plan to counter terrorism, not just look after Army and its affairs apart from already laid down scenarios against India. Therefore he should be ready to put those plans in action from Day-1. Strike fear in the heart of insurgents and show that he is more ruthless than Ex-COAS in WOT.

He has an example of ex-COAS methodology of countering insurgency in Pakistan and carrying from there, His Day-1 of at his office, he should have consolidated on that, improvised and taken the first step of targeting insurgent camps across border.

The operation against insurgent camps in Afghanistan would have been started in Nov 2016 instead of feb 2017, a delay of 3-4 months. Militarily, even if he needed to mobilise assets, it would not have taken more than 2 weeks to put assets in place for a strike.

Anyways, whats done is done, lets hope for the best.

Noora gave his daughter to Saudis for 10 years. Then he came to Pakistan after 7-8 years along with that ghasti. Saudi wanted to plough her ganda phudda for 3 more years but Noora came back. It was a fucking serious breach of the contract hence Saudi's were angry with Nawaz lun Noora. Qatari came to plough ulli lagi phudda of Noora's daughter and gave him a letter so he can save his a$$ in courts.
The ulli laga ganda stinky phudda of Noora's daughter is very fertile. Moddi wants to plough that ganda pudda as well. At the end Noora should jump in his daughter ganda badboodar phudda and drown there. Dub ja us nay phudday which.

Last edited:
If I bump into your demi gods a.k.a noora tubbar's hassan or hussain nawaz when i go London next I will do a request for you to become their jamadar or istanjadar whichever service suits your "Intellectual Disability" to serve their tubbar the best. your loyalty should be rewarded.

Thanks for the consideration, but the way our conversation is going I don't think we can work together, so I will pass.

BTW, you are derailing the thread, so I suggest you delete your irrelevant posts and I will follow suite.

I will try my best to keep in strict limits when talking about COAS because there are opportunists on this Forum who jump at first opportunity to malign Pakistan Armed Forces.

What is expected from a Commander whose name is on list for promotion:
(and this works in all cadres of spheres whether military or civilian)

1. The officer is a part of an on-going operation, he is well versed on the issues which will be faced by the Armed Forces in next 2-3 years of the tenure that he will be serving (regardless of being promoted to COAS).

2. The officer thus knows the problems at hand whether is just a Corps Commander or Commandant of a Training institution. He knows he can be shifted to a command or staff position still.

At command position, there are lots more chances that his troops will be fighting insurgency unless he is commanding troops at LOC but he may still have troops that could be required for ops against insurgents.
(e.g. as Commander X-Corps, 111 Indp Inf Bde Brigade or 8th Indp Armd Bde Group can have some units transferred to fight insurgency)

At a staff position, he is leading a department or institution that is indirectly (if not directly) providing either training or doctrines at a very high level to Pakistan Army which are being implemented in the fight against insurgency.

So, at a post of Lt. General in Army, the officer is still involved in the war against insurgency at some level.

3. The officer surely will have ideas, plans, strategies, exercises, meetings of all sorts where Pakistan Army's progress against insurgency and countering terrorism is discussed not just at high level but with his low ranking officers too.

4. When the officer is then promoted to COAS, he must come fully prepared and must have an exhaustive plan to counter terrorism, not just look after Army and its affairs apart from already laid down scenarios against India. Therefore he should be ready to put those plans in action from Day-1. Strike fear in the heart of insurgents and show that he is more ruthless than Ex-COAS in WOT.

He has an example of ex-COAS methodology of countering insurgency in Pakistan and carrying from there, His Day-1 of at his office, he should have consolidated on that, improvised and taken the first step of targeting insurgent camps across border.

The operation against insurgent camps in Afghanistan would have been started in Nov 2016 instead of feb 2017, a delay of 3-4 months. Militarily, even if he needed to mobilise assets, it would not have taken more than 2 weeks to put assets in place for a strike.

Anyways, whats done is done, lets hope for the best.
Unfortunately, that he can't do at his own. He needs approval from civil government to take such bold actions. We don't want to repeat Kargil episode where COAS takes an action and then the government can't handle it and say jihadis are doing this not our army.
As a COAS you got to be very careful. Much more than in the past. Now you've a PM who loves India and can't give even a statement against India and its crimes. What do you do then? You've nation that still wants to suck PM's balls, what do you do then?
With the success of this operation his confidence would have increased to a further level. Believe it or not he'll be taking more such bold actions. Just give him sometime, you'll see that. Let him go visit China and Russia then all will be sorted out. In Sha Allah!

Unfortunately, that he can't do at his own. He needs approval from civil government to take such bold actions. We don't want to repeat Kargil episode where COAS takes an action and then the government can't handle it and say jihadis are doing this not our army.
As a COAS you got to be very careful. Much more than in the past. Now you've a PM who loves India and can't give even a statement against India and its crimes. What do you do then? You've nation that still wants to suck PM's balls, what do you do then?
With the success of this operation his confidence would have increased to a further level. Believe it or not he'll be taking more such bold actions. Just give him sometime, you'll see that. Let him go visit China and Russia then all will be sorted out. In Sha Allah!
why approval when NAP allows ops on WOT?

In any case, he could have taken approval in one meeting when he took office. He has the approval now, doesnt he?

In any case, he could have taken approval in one meeting when he took office. He has the approval now, doesnt he?
He has the approval after the wave of terror attacks :( This is the whole point.

Plz tell me how many of those poor Pakistanis have U lost due to ISI and Pakistan? Let me answer U that, the numbers are Zero whereas I alone have lost many relatives and acquaintances to those talis till PA came to our rescue.

First of all I must say you are an "angel". I mean how else can someone without divine knowing tell how many members of my family have I lost to Taliban ?? :) You don't even know me yet you claim know about my family :)

On the contrary have U even seen the Soviet-Afghan war? am sure U werent born at that time but I am witness to all those stuff.

"Mr Knowledge" we have history books now. I am sure you weren't even born when Pakistan came into being. But still we all know about it through various sources. So you do not have to live in an era to know about it. :)

Now if U have to cry then this is not the forum to do so. Facebook is already littered by likes of U in abundance. Nonetheless Ur dp says it all that whats your agenda during your short stay here.

Please dear. What wrong with according respect to Pak Army as per our constitution ? :)

I am as much a Pakistani as are you and I love its people as do you. Please stop passing judgments.

Initially, they didn't want Rangers operate in Punjab, now they'll. What the difference is between now and then? The series of terror attacks as well as COAS's affirmative stance. What COAS can achieve when we know if all the terrorist organizations are scrutinized, you would come to know that our main leaders are part of them. Our religious leaders are recruiting terrorists. If I say names here, it'll burn some asses and they'll ban me. Shame on all such Pakistanis who support these corrupt leaders and religious scholars.

What is needed is for ISI to go deep inside Afghanistan and either shoot the TTP leaders like Fazalullah, or kidnap them and bring them to Pak and hang them.

Initially, they didn't want Rangers operate in Punjab, now they'll. What the difference is between now and then? The series of terror attacks as well as COAS's affirmative stance. What COAS can achieve when we know if all the terrorist organizations are scrutinized, you would come to know that our main leaders are part of them. Our religious leaders are recruiting terrorists. If I say names here, it'll burn some asses and they'll ban me. Shame on all such Pakistanis who support these corrupt leaders and religious scholars.

Difference? ..... when you wait.
1.Loss of innocent Pakistani Lives. Families torn apart.
2.Pakistan's infrastructure damaged.
3.High morale of enemy.
4.Weaknesses of NAP exposed.
5.Weakness in intelligence agencies exposed.
6.Weaknesses in GOP exposed.
7.Every disaster in Pakistan has a capacity to affect CPEC.
8. Foreign investment get affected straightaway.

Its is known very well that civilian Govt is incapable of anything. Army is following NAP.
I have seen people in real and here on PDF abuse, malign, call names, degrade PML(N) and GOP. why dont you also make a thread and start off. what good will that do? I dont have any hope from civilian Govt, so why should i even waste my time on them.
COAS is the only person who can make a change for the better but he is starting late. He should not have waited for first blood and the struck.

No Sir. The case aint so. The word Taliban was non existent during soviet invasion of Afghanistan. At that time Pakistan supported warlord turned Mujahideen, who later on turned back to warlords once USSR was out and that was the reason that Afghanistan was turned into internal chaos as each warlord tried to control his own territory and run a parallel govts even after making a pledge in Khana Kaaba to remain united and work for peace and prosperity of Afghanistan, which sadly didnt hold. That was when Taliban actually emerged from a Madrassa of Kandahar and in quite short time brought in quite large swaths of Afghanistan under their control and formed a Govt in 1996. Pakistan found a way of working with them and was one of the few countries who acknowledged their Govt and helped them push Northern Alliance to Panjsher Valley. Not to forget that their rule was the only time since 1947 when Durand Line was cool and Pakistan faced no aggression from that side which led Musharraf to plan Kargil offensive.

I agree with you on one factual point. There were no Taliban during USSR war. I got that wrong. Conceded

But during 1990's when Taliban formed, they received tacit support from PA. Its not me but your own retired generals saying that on TV that Taliban are our brothers. If need be I can quote them or else you can google.

Now Mushi kargil offensive has nothing to do with peace on Durrand Line, my dear. Do you think PA is so weak it needs peace on Durrand line to defend/attack our eastern border. If yes, very incompetent chaps you have got in PA :)

Back then they were good Taliban in Mushi era and were supported by your truly PA. But there were bad Taliban too even then. They attacked Mushi army convoy in Karachi and Rawalpindi so you can't say there was peace.

Now when they went from good to bad taliban in PA eye's and we tried to eliminate them they are giving us a blow back. And since ISI can't do its homework, we poor Pakistani face blowback. Now even after sacrificing so many fellow citizens we can't criticize our army. Its our army and we have every right to it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom