What's new

First COAS to eliminate terrorists through incursion

This is a Major Policy Shift, Areas in Afghanistan along the Border are not under the control of Afghans & NDS/RAW Nexus is evident enough, Boots on the ground if & should be done on targets that are of utmost importance!
It was Need of the Hour, & Chief took a bold step forward..

Ok bring your beloved imran khan and mushi and madari to rule Pakistan and again gain resprect in terror attacks and darks of electricity free ,gas free and water free city which bring the country to the stone age your lovely bush's foot licker mushi ,sheeda tali,besharam khan,madari ,bilo bhutto,and Ch.mitti pau they all together bring your beloved english friends feel proud of your homeland .now ok
listen you are here to earn your dehari from massi maryam so earn your dehari. you forgot the khushi your mian jee feels for darling moohdhi;

50327538.jpg

This is a Major Policy Shift, Areas in Afghanistan along the Border are not under the control of Afghans & NDS/RAW Nexus is evident enough, Boots on the ground if & should be done on targets that are of utmost importance!
It was Need of the Hour, & Chief took a bold step forward..

You must be crazy. Shelling 20 kms inside Afghan border does not equal boots in Afghan. Plus we are fool to assume Taliban were waiting beside border for Pak Army to shell them.

Let me be more clear here. I mean civilian leaders are in-competent. No-one gives a hoot about these bloody corrupt bastards. Nothing to write home about.

But if Pak Army wants to adopt a holier than thou attitude it should be willing to take the responsibility for it as well.

Moreover tell me honestly, does shelling 10km inside Afghanistan going to do any good...? I mean it seems as if Taliban were waiting beside the border for Pak Army to shell them. Nothing is going to be achieved by shelling. Its all hogwash for PR consumption. People here baying as if we are going to have boots inside Afghan all guns blazing :) Studpid.
I'm not sure on how much detailed information you've pertaining to the clean-up operation carried out by Army. I've authentic sources, I can't name here, obviously. 6 training camps have been annihilated by the shelling. The training camps were kept within10-15 km vicinity so that its easy for the terrorists to get in. Secondly, Afghan and Indian government knew Pakistan won't carry out such task. However, COAS proved all of them wrong. It is one of the reasons why Afghans are stunned and will do more crazy things using the terrorists that are already inside Pak. Hence, Rangers has been given orders to do operation clean up in Punjab as well. I hope it clarifies many questions now pertaining to the present situation.

If army is responsible for guarding borders someone please explain me how come bombers come from Kunar and travel 1500km to Lahore ? What were they doing smoking pot joints on border :)
I'm sure it's the US Army guarding the Mexican border.
The army's job is to defend borders against aggression from another force not monitor daily traffic for the illicit.

That was the need of the time, nation fully support this... Bajwa will have to prove himself and he's doing great job till yet

The intel of Afghanistan being used against Pakistan was there since Musharraf era, but Bajwa is the only COAS who used conventional Army/Air Force to target the camps outside Pakistan, still he didnt act on initiative when he got enthroned as COAS, he acted because of circumstances. Its the same thing like RS, slaughter of 130 kids paved the circumstances for Zarb-e-azab and now a cycle of explosions and slaughter of many innocent Pakistanis paved the way for incursions in Afghanistan.
Its like waiting for a 9/11 to happen to make a bold decision, otherwise lets drift with the flow of nature.

I am not a person to speak against COAS of Pak Army but Sorry, but he doesn't get my vote. I may be biased as civilian Govt is already hopeless but its true that nation looks towards Pak Army to eradicate the terrorism threat in Pakistan.

An Army career gives opportunities to many Generals to make history, but its yet to be seen if any COAS starts taking strong steps and INCURSIONs against anti-Pakistan factions/elements BEFORE Pakistan is hit by them.

@Farah Sohail Please remove your Thumbs up rating from my post, I have always seen anti-PA sentiments in your posts and i would hate to get a Rating from you on my post. You are just sniffing for posts on PDF which are only critical of PA and emerge with "liking" on those posts with-in few seconds of posting.

The intel of Afghanistan being used against Pakistan was there since Musharraf era, but Bajwa is the only COAS who used conventional Army/Air Force to target the camps outside Pakistan, still he didnt act on initiative when he got enthroned as COAS, he acted because of circumstances. Its the same thing like RS, slaughter of 130 kids paved the circumstances for Zarb-e-azab and now a cycle of explosions and slaughter of many innocent Pakistanis paved the way for incursions in Afghanistan.
Its like waiting for a 9/11 to happen to make a bold decision, otherwise lets drift with the flow of nature.

I am not a person to speak against COAS of Pak Army but Sorry, but he doesn't get my vote. I may be biased as civilian Govt is already hopeless but its true that nation looks towards Pak Army to eradicate the terrorism threat in Pakistan.

An Army career gives opportunities to many Generals to make history, but its yet to be seen if any COAS starts taking strong steps and INCURSIONs against anti-Pakistan factions/elements BEFORE Pakistan is hit by them.
I somewhat agree to your post. However, keep in mind what happens when a military general or COAS takes bold steps. We shouldn't forget Kargil. The general did a great job to conquer the posts but what happened next was hopeless situation. That same COAS is facing article 6 and was abused nationwide in his regime. Such things have affects on the new Generals we've. They think a million times before taking a step now as majority of our nation is hypocrite. We need to give confidence to our generals when they take such initiatives then things will change In Sha Allah!

Let me remind you, it was your truly (Pak Army) who created these monsters (Taliban) during USSR war.
That is true.

No Sir. The case aint so. The word Taliban was non existent during soviet invasion of Afghanistan. At that time Pakistan supported warlord turned Mujahideen, who later on turned back to warlords once USSR was out and that was the reason that Afghanistan was turned into internal chaos as each warlord tried to control his own territory and run a parallel govts even after making a pledge in Khana Kaaba to remain united and work for peace and prosperity of Afghanistan, which sadly didnt hold. That was when Taliban actually emerged from a Madrassa of Kandahar and in quite short time brought in quite large swaths of Afghanistan under their control and formed a Govt in 1996. Pakistan found a way of working with them and was one of the few countries who acknowledged their Govt and helped them push Northern Alliance to Panjsher Valley. Not to forget that their rule was the only time since 1947 when Durand Line was cool and Pakistan faced no aggression from that side which led Musharraf to plan Kargil offensive.

Whereas poor Pakistanis have been paying the price of Army incompetence.

If ISI wants to do ungli elsewhere Afghanistan, why should ordinary Pakistani pay the price for its incursion.

Plz tell me how many of those poor Pakistanis have U lost due to ISI and Pakistan? Let me answer U that, the numbers are Zero whereas I alone have lost many relatives and acquaintances to those talis till PA came to our rescue. On the contrary have U even seen the Soviet-Afghan war? am sure U werent born at that time but I am witness to all those stuff. Now if U have to cry then this is not the forum to do so. Facebook is already littered by likes of U in abundance. Nonetheless Ur dp says it all that whats your agenda during your short stay here.

I am not a pti supporter and secondly My English friends ask me about the situation of your beloved narindra sharif's corruption that is now being read about beyond the borders of Pakistan all thanks to social media and citizen journalism, so spare the bull crap of making Pakistan a respectable nation under his fat arse!!
So you don't respect Pakistan now?
Perhaps, you should grow a pair and learn to defend Pakistan and it's nation rather feeling shameful for Nawaz and Co? Perhaps, shove "Your English Friend's" crap back in their fat arse?

Back
Top Bottom