What's new

First COAS to eliminate terrorists through incursion

Interestingly, the COAS was visiting LOC today where he was given a briefing.

C5Md683WAAEuups.jpg

C5Md7fEXUAAkG5o.jpg

C5Md74BWQAI9O7g.jpg

Mike Alpha‏@mike_alpha92

General Qamar Bajwa is the only COAS who have hit the terrorists outside the Pakistani border. #ThankyouPakArmy

maxresdefault.jpg
Yeah, great! Took 12 years, 60-70000 civilian deaths, 5000 or so army personnel, hundreds of thousands maimed, innumerable economic losses. By this speed there will be not much left to defend.
No assuredness, suspicion about this will happen, that will happen, is only making masterminds emboldened and execute attacks at the choosing of their time and place.

I think all the critics have been shut up by Bajwa's targetting of militant safe havens within Afghanistan. Nationalists like me have been demanding the same for a decade or so. Afghanistan is the epicenter and promoter of a lot of anti Pakistani terror, from pashtunistan to JuA. They have to be taught a lesson so they do not engage in such behavior anymore.

General Qamar Bajwa is the only COAS who have hit the terrorists outside the Pakistani border.

Yeah after sacrificing 88 innocents in Sehwan, 15 in Lahore. Nothing special. Its his duty to protect us and he has failed given the attacks in Sehwan and Lahore.

He should have done that way back. Instead he wasted time producing Kashmir day songs .

I think all the critics have been shut up by Bajwa's targetting of militant safe havens within Afghanistan. Nationalists like me have been demanding the same for a decade or so. Afghanistan is the epicenter and promoter of a lot of anti Pakistani terror, from pashtunistan to JuA. They have to be taught a lesson so they do not engage in such behavior anymore.

Yeah after sacrificing 88 people in Sehwan. He failed at his job along with the army in protecting Pakistan.

Pakistan army should now do its job instead of running PR campaigns through ISPR.

Let me remind you, it was your truly (Pak Army) who created these monsters (Taliban) during USSR war.

Let me remind you, it was your truly (Pak Army) who created these monsters (Taliban) during USSR war.
That is true. But what about the CIA and Saudi Arabia. They too armed and funded them. Yet their citizens have forgiven their armies for their mistakes. Its time to move on. Police and civil services have a duty to act on the intelligence of army/agencies. If they do not do their job then the army shouldn't be blamed.

That is true. But what about the CIA and Saudi Arabia. They too armed and funded them. Yet their citizens have forgiven their armies for their mistakes. Its time to move on. Police and civil services have a duty to act on the intelligence of army/agencies. If they do not do their job then the army shouldn't be blamed.

Saudia Arab hasn't lost 100,000 lives in suicide bombing. Similar for USA.

Whereas poor Pakistanis have been paying the price of Army incompetence.

If ISI wants to do ungli elsewhere Afghanistan, why should ordinary Pakistani pay the price for its incursion.

Saudia Arab hasn't lost 100,000 lives in suicide bombing. Similar for USA.

Whereas poor Pakistanis have been paying the price of Army incompetence.

If ISI wants to do ungli elsewhere Afghanistan, why should ordinary Pakistani pay the price for its incursion.
Perhaps we should just leave you at the mercy of Nawas and Zardari and then don't run to army even if some highway gets blocked due to landslides....
you people can only talk tough on the internet and expect the army to even take responsibility for law and order....when you people don't raise voice when Hamza Shahbaz drives with a protocol of a dozen cars, with as many police guards then yea it's all army's fault.

Sorry, you are PDF thinktank and thats your response? Lesson to be taught to terrorists and their handlers not Afghanistan. PA and civil leadership was too timid to take quick action using PAF. terrorists have fled and artillery to bust ome buildings 200 meters inside Afg was a half measure.

Back
Top Bottom