What's new

First COAS to eliminate terrorists through incursion

Difference? ..... when you wait.
1.Loss of innocent Pakistani Lives. Families torn apart.
2.Pakistan's infrastructure damaged.
3.High morale of enemy.
4.Weaknesses of NAP exposed.
5.Weakness in intelligence agencies exposed.
6.Weaknesses in GOP exposed.
7.Every disaster in Pakistan has a capacity to affect CPEC.
8. Foreign investment get affected straightaway.

Its is known very well that civilian Govt is incapable of anything. Army is following NAP.
I have seen people in real and here on PDF abuse, malign, call names, degrade PML(N) and GOP. why dont you also make a thread and start off. what good will that do? I dont have any hope from civilian Govt, so why should i even waste my time on them.
COAS is the only person who can make a change for the better but he is starting late. He should not have waited for first blood and the struck.
He has broken the shackles now. I understand that you wanted him to be proactive rather than reactive but circumstances were not allowing him to be proactive. Now a lot has changed. NAP was not worked out the way Army wanted. Example is, rangers were not allowed to break in to Punjab. Now, Rangers have permission to operate in Punjab. Things will change gradually not rapidly. COAS will live up to the expectations of millions of people like you and me. Good time is a head In Sha Allah!

What is needed is for ISI to go deep inside Afghanistan and either shoot the TTP leaders like Fazalullah, or kidnap them and bring them to Pak and hang them.

Baby ISI busy picking puny stupid bloggers, closing down satire websites on the internet. Its more important than defending Pakistan you know. Let them be :)

He has broken the shackles now. I understand that you wanted him to be proactive rather than reactive but circumstances were not allowing him to be proactive. Now a lot has changed. NAP was not worked out the way Army wanted. Example is, rangers were not allowed to break in to Punjab. Now, Rangers have permission to operate in Punjab. Things will change gradually not rapidly. COAS will live up to the expectations of millions of people like you and me. Good time is a head In Sha Allah!

COAS strategy in short.

Attack (bomb blast).
Blame hostile powers.
Do some IBO' for PR.
Pakistani public be like. Bajwa zindabad. Bajwa Zindbad.
Sleep
Repeat :)

I mean if everything is done by RAW, NDS, CIA what is ISI upto. Hmmm.

What we need to is to develop a coherent strategy to defeat Talibs. Try to engage with Afghanistan, stricter border checks and actionable intelligence from ISI.

Instead we see knee jerk reactions from Army. What will we achieve by bombing 20km in Afghan. Its as if Talibs were waiting beside the border after bomb blast for PA to kill them. Very smart :P

Last edited:
Baby ISI busy picking puny stupid bloggers, closing down satire websites on the internet. Its more important than defending Pakistan you know. Let them be :)

COAS strategy in short.

Attack (bomb blast).
Blame hostile powers.
Do some IBO' for PR.
Sleep

What we need to is to develop a coherent strategy to defeat Talibs. Try to engage with Afghanistan, stricter border checks and actionable intelligence from ISI.

Instead we see knee jerk reactions from Army. What will we achieve by bombing 20km in Afghan. Its as if Talibs were waiting beside the border after bomb blast for PA to kill them. Very smart :P
Its cause of smug idiots like u that human intelligence has gone down at global levels...

Its cause of smug idiots like u that human intelligence has gone down at global levels...

Thankyou sir. I agree with you.

ISI is doing a perfect job picking up bloggers and closing down satire websites. I mean they can defend Pakistan later. Who am I to question that ? After all I am stupid.

Here we go with the personality worship
It is not one man but a multitude of factors that make the decision
Exactly, hear hear, thats what i used to tell people when they glorified raheel, this personality worship is a dangerous thing cause one automatically starts to resent the predecessor, trust in institution not individuals was what made the west strong...

I will try my best to keep in strict limits when talking about COAS because there are opportunists on this Forum who jump at first opportunity to malign Pakistan Armed Forces.

What is expected from a Commander whose name is on list for promotion:
(and this works in all cadres of spheres whether military or civilian)

1. The officer is a part of an on-going operation, he is well versed on the issues which will be faced by the Armed Forces in next 2-3 years of the tenure that he will be serving (regardless of being promoted to COAS).

2. The officer thus knows the problems at hand whether is just a Corps Commander or Commandant of a Training institution. He knows he can be shifted to a command or staff position still.

At command position, there are lots more chances that his troops will be fighting insurgency unless he is commanding troops at LOC but he may still have troops that could be required for ops against insurgents.
(e.g. as Commander X-Corps, 111 Indp Inf Bde Brigade or 8th Indp Armd Bde Group can have some units transferred to fight insurgency)

At a staff position, he is leading a department or institution that is indirectly (if not directly) providing either training or doctrines at a very high level to Pakistan Army which are being implemented in the fight against insurgency.

So, at a post of Lt. General in Army, the officer is still involved in the war against insurgency at some level.

3. The officer surely will have ideas, plans, strategies, exercises, meetings of all sorts where Pakistan Army's progress against insurgency and countering terrorism is discussed not just at high level but with his low ranking officers too.

4. When the officer is then promoted to COAS, he must come fully prepared and must have an exhaustive plan to counter terrorism, not just look after Army and its affairs apart from already laid down scenarios against India. Therefore he should be ready to put those plans in action from Day-1. Strike fear in the heart of insurgents and show that he is more ruthless than Ex-COAS in WOT.

He has an example of ex-COAS methodology of countering insurgency in Pakistan and carrying from there, His Day-1 of at his office, he should have consolidated on that, improvised and taken the first step of targeting insurgent camps across border.

The operation against insurgent camps in Afghanistan would have been started in Nov 2016 instead of feb 2017, a delay of 3-4 months. Militarily, even if he needed to mobilise assets, it would not have taken more than 2 weeks to put assets in place for a strike.

Anyways, whats done is done, lets hope for the best.

Impact would hve been greater if strikes were started proactively...but did public had stomach for it back than?

But still nothing is lost.....as long as meaning full action and serous attempts are made to kill as many as possible across the border... its a long war over years...
Cruise missiles are excellent weapons for this

Nothing is instantaneous in the Nizam-i Ilahi - all follow some orders of response...

Impact would hve been greater if strikes were started proactively...but did public had stomach for it back than?

But still nothing is lost.....as long as meaning full action and serous attempts are made to kill as many as possible across the border... its a long war over years...
Cruise missiles are excellent weapons for this
Creating a buffer zone and filling it with pro-Pak Hakiki Afgans will do the job insha'Allah. They will do all the transactions with Pak - administrative, trade, security etc. - and, thus, make them even greater stakeholders....

Till Pakistan is ruled by corrupt & treacherous politicians, Pakistan will continue to see more & more terrorism & sectarian violence in Pakistan. It is very important for PA to act against these bastards, cutting down the leaf & stem will not do any good as they will grow back. Targeting & eliminating the root is what is needed, once that happens then Pakistan will finally see success in defeating paid wh*re terrorists for real.

PA has no choice but to eliminate these corrupt & treacherous bastard politicians.

I agree with you on one factual point. There were no Taliban during USSR war. I got that wrong. Conceded

But during 1990's when Taliban formed, they received tacit support from PA. Its not me but your own retired generals saying that on TV that Taliban are our brothers. If need be I can quote them or else you can google.

Now Mushi kargil offensive has nothing to do with peace on Durrand Line, my dear. Do you think PA is so weak it needs peace on Durrand line to defend/attack our eastern border. If yes, very incompetent chaps you have got in PA :)

Back then they were good Taliban in Mushi era and were supported by your truly PA. But there were bad Taliban too even then. They attacked Mushi army convoy in Karachi and Rawalpindi so you can't say there was peace.

Now when they went from good to bad taliban in PA eye's and we tried to eliminate them they are giving us a blow back. And since ISI can't do its homework, we poor Pakistani face blowback. Now even after sacrificing so many fellow citizens we can't criticize our army. Its our army and we have every right to it.

I guess U didnt even read my complete post here. I never denied that we supported them rather I went on to say that when they got powerful were the only few who recognized their govt. And yes we helped them and sent our guys there because to keep influence on them so to make sure they dont get second thought regarding expanding their Emirates towards Pakistan. Even when OBL landed we were the first one to warn them not to fall for the money he is offering as this would lead towards catastrophe and even pushed them to hand them over OBL when Uncle asked for him but ofcourse they didnt listen. We had a leverage at them but that didnt mean we controlled them. Also we tried to solve the durand line issue once and for all during their rule and multiple attempts were made to make them agree to declare the Durand Line as International border but they gave one reason that there are no boundaries for Muslim Ummah. Now tell me what all those Generals did wrong that was against Pakistan or its ppl? All they did was in good faith and for settling western side once and for all. Turn of event took place with 09/11 which no one could have seen coming.

Back then they were good Taliban in Mushi era and were supported by your truly PA. But there were bad Taliban too even then. They attacked Mushi army convoy in Karachi and Rawalpindi so you can't say there was peace.

Do U even know whats the difference between Afghan Taliban and likes of TTP and how were they formed and what led TTP to use word Pakistan with it rather than only Taliban? If U knew that then U would have not raised this point here.

Now when they went from good to bad taliban in PA eye's and we tried to eliminate them they are giving us a blow back. And since ISI can't do its homework, we poor Pakistani face blowback. Now even after sacrificing so many fellow citizens we can't criticize our army. Its our army and we have every right to it.

So U are totally disregarding the fact that N number of soldiers and even Generals have lost their lives during the war and so much so that they are not even worthy of mentioning here? Why do I smell another Jabran Nasir here? If ISI had not done its homework that by now Pakistan would have been divided into pieces and our state of affairs would have been not less than that of Libya, Iraq, Sudan and so on. Do U even realize that PA and ISI had been fighting 40 plus countries in shape of NATO and India since 2001? And U still are accusing PA and ISI of not doing its homework?

First of all I must say you are an "angel". I mean how else can someone without divine knowing tell how many members of my family have I lost to Taliban ?? :) You don't even know me yet you claim know about my family :)

Had U even lost just a single family member then pain would have been evident in posts but here I can see nothing but just settling scores for satisfying own ego.

ISI is doing a perfect job picking up bloggers and closing down satire websites. I mean they can defend Pakistan later. Who am I to question that ? After all I am stupid.

Oh So I was right about that. U belong to Ahl-e-Jibran. On the contrary did even a single blogger point finger towards ISI? If not then howcome U have the audacity to point fingers at ISI? Let me bring your own words to U...Do U have divine knowledge to know that all????????

"Mr Knowledge" we have history books now. I am sure you weren't even born when Pakistan came into being. But still we all know about it through various sources. So you do not have to live in an era to know about it. :)

Mr excellency I can give U multiple history books who would negate each other on even one issue. Its all upon U that what U want to hear and read as per U mindset. So plz tell me which book are U referring to here which is negating my own first hand experience of the whole episode?

Please dear. What wrong with according respect to Pak Army as per our constitution ? :)

I am as much a Pakistani as are you and I love its people as do you. Please stop passing judgments.

Well nobody is forcing U to respect anyone but yes would force U to stop spreading disinformation about those who are laying their lives so likes of U and me can live peacefully. On the contrary U seem to be a big fan of pages like "Mochi" and "Bhensa" coz your avatar first appeared on these pages. Aint it? On the contrary PA and ISI are following the constitution since Mushi is gone. So that means U are immensely in love with them now or what? Ofcourse not as is evident here.

listen you are here to earn your dehari from massi maryam so earn your dehari. you forgot the khushi your mian jee feels for darling moohdhi;

50327538.jpg
You are disgusting.

noora just had a fit, he will have to compensate this by doing dawn scandal 2, noora cannot upset darling moohdhi now can he?

how about keep personal feelings personal on a public forum

COAS strategy in short.

Attack (bomb blast).
Blame hostile powers.
Do some IBO' for PR.
Sleep

I would really appreciate if you read my full post. I've said the same point many a times but people keep on beating around the bush. Before the consecutive blasts, ISI launched alerts to the institutions responsible for internal law and order. ISI has to deal with RAW, CIA, MOSAD, MI6, NDS to name just a few. Do you think it is a simple task to handle? All of your leaders, be the religious or political are sold out. These intelligence agencies have consent from Noora to operate openly in Pakistan. In such a dire and hopeless situation what your ISI can do single handedly?
Your sold out leaders have corrupt police, FIA, elite force, FC etc. ISI provides intelligence to these shit hole institutions but they don't act. Why? Because government doesn't want it to happen. They get paid to have such a situation in Pakistan that the world perceive Pakistan as a failed state. Bashing Army and ISI won't do any good Sir. It is because of people like you, Army and ISI is playing a defense role and not all out attack role. When you can't support ISI and Army then how can you expect them to do what you think is right? They need nationwide unconditional support or they know article 6 would be all they'll get at the end of the day.

i was pro Nawaz until i saw his stance on India and especially a hyena like Modi. letting him come to his granddaughters wedding, employing indian citizens to work in his sugar mill (which 6 of them turned out to be raw agents) and his lack of blaming india especially in the west for all thats going wrong in Afg and Pak is testament to this.

the guy can not guarantee pakistans security against india after all this.

PS neither do i expect IK to have a strong position against the Endians if he came in power.

Back
Top Bottom