What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

lets get back on the topic.About the potential customers for JF-17,I guess eastern european countries would be good potential customers for JF-17

what a pitty, Plz go through the video again, Indian mixed was dominated by experienced pilots....however, their co-ordination was terrible...I still rember..
and btw I am still looking for the professional expertise of authors of the articles you posted.....

oh dear :rolleyes:

emotions cloud judgement

Video part 1 –
3:48
When we went over to India and fought them, they always had their best pilots, we fought them at their Nellis….

4:27
They come to Mountain Home,…..with an experience level of 50-50. Their experienced guys all came in the mig 21 bison….

Video part 2 –
00:30
When their pilots learn how to fly the airplane (mki), they’ll be able to beat the f15 and f16s on a regular basis. Right now they are just young guys….

ALSO read this
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/27931-iaf-pilots-among-best.html

oh dear :rolleyes:

emotions cloud judgement

Video part 1 –
3:48
When we went over to India and fought them, they always had their best pilots, we fought them at their Nellis….
he was referring to cope India where the pilot states that USAF had sent more newbies with flighthours less than 800....post the complete fact not the distorted ones:coffee:

4:27
They come to Mountain Home,…..with an experience level of 50-50. Their experienced guys all came in the mig 21 bison….
No Mig 21s participated in Red flag and the USAF pilot stated that the reason why USAF was not able to do much was due to high inexperience ratio and seondly heavy jamming used by IAF Mig-21s to support MKIs in remaining relatively undetected....but when they went to red flag USAF eagles even with fuel pods were able to dominate flankers (even in clean configuration) again distorted fact posted by you.

Video part 2 –
00:30
When their pilots learn how to fly the airplane (mki), they’ll be able to beat the f15 and f16s on a regular basis. Right now they are just young guys….
Its been 8 years or what that IAF has been operating MKIs. And Still they havent been able to learn how to fly this plane?...its defamatory rather than an excuse

though I was very happy to find it as article on neutral web but when the words of "Mighty MKI" started to turn up my suspecion started to develop and guess what?.....when i reached the end of this reading i found
Extern resources: Bharat Rakshak, The Hindu Newspaper, Defense Industry Daily and Tempur
Lol....what should i call this??... :lol:
but surprisingly i found an interesting note in this i hope which would serve as an eye opener for thos who consider MKI as best plane after F-22
It seems that only the Eurofighter Typhoon can actually oppose in dogfight. The Typhoon is more stealthier than the Sukhoi and has a smaller radar signature. Beside this, the Typhoon has a really good ECM package and with supercruise ability it has a very good chance to stay out of the envelope of the Su-30 especially when it will be equipped with the very fast and long distance BVR Meteor ramjet AAM in future. The balance seems restored, but insiders expect that Sukhoi and Lyulka will also apply supercruise ability on the Su-30.The Indian Su-30 crews praised the Typhoon and described it like a Hunter. Amongst other aircraft believed with superior avionics is definitely the Rafale and its Spectra avionics suite (although the avionics suite of the Su-30MKI is very secret) and also the F-22A is expected to deal with the Sukhoi quickly and effectively.
These remarks would definately not be from baharat rakhshak....:D

he was referring to cope India where the pilot states that USAF had sent more newbies with flighthours less than 800....post the complete fact not the distorted ones:coffee:

No Mig 21s participated in Red flag and the USAF pilot stated that the reason why USAF was not able to do much was due to high inexperience ratio and seondly heavy jamming used by IAF Mig-21s to support MKIs in remaining relatively undetected....but when they went to red flag USAF eagles even with fuel pods were able to dominate flankers (even in clean configuration) again distorted fact posted by you.

Its been 8 years or what that IAF has been operating MKIs. And Still they havent been able to learn how to fly this plane?...its defamatory rather than an excuse

though I was very happy to find it as article on neutral web but when the words of "Mighty MKI" started to turn up my suspecion started to develop and guess what?.....when i reached the end of this reading i found

Lol....what should i call this??... :lol:
but surprisingly i found an interesting note in this i hope which would serve as an eye opener for thos who consider MKI as best plane after F-22

These remarks would definately not be from baharat rakhshak....:D

So u know that US pilot was sharing distorted facts.Still he accepted that IAF pilots were "young"(and u also giving excuses of US pilots did bad in cope India for the same reason).Apart from the inexperience u should know MKI was almost handicapped.When ur brain(read radar) is self-down graded heavily than competition will not be fair. And that ur beloved colonel himself after lot chest thumping rated MKI much above than f15 or f16.So u decide u believe him or not.

@topic

I think Bangladesh market should be explored for JFT.

Last edited:
So u know that US pilot was sharing distorted facts.Still he accepted that IAF pilots were "young"(and u also giving excuses of US pilots did bad in cope India for the same reason).Apart from the inexperience u should know MKI was almost handicapped.When ur brain(read radar) is self-down graded heavily than competition will not be fair. And that ur beloved colonel himself after lot chest thumping rated MKI much above than f15 or f16.So u decide u believe him or not.

@topic

I think Bangladesh market should be explored for JFT.

did you know the context of our debate before jumping in????....and if you would have cared watching the video and going through previous posts?...(that your friend had watched 200 times but still posted with distortion).....you get a clean fighter with TVC and that too an MKI but guess what its handicapped just because of radar?.where the hell is EWC, super maneuverability,and all the other goodies that you talk about .....C'mon radar is lame excuse as taking this logic Indians would also be using the same mode in Cope India where they Dominated and In red flag Indians had AWACS on its side to help out the MKI pilots...but MKI pilots were Using this perfectly to take out friendlies and lastly its the pilot who is the brain of AC not the radar...

did you know the context of our debate before jumping in????....and if you would have cared watching the video and going through previous posts?...(that your friend had watched 200 times but still posted with distortion).....you get a clean fighter with TVC and that too an MKI but guess what its handicapped just because of radar?.where the hell is EWC, super maneuverability,and all the other goodies that you talk about .....C'mon radar is lame excuse as taking this logic Indians would also be using the same mode in Cope India where they Dominated and In red flag Indians had AWACS on its side to help out the MKI pilots...but MKI pilots were Using this perfectly to take out friendlies and lastly its the pilot who is the brain of AC not the radar...

I don't want to reply more off topic here.
In today's world excellent network capability or having great sensor fusion etc all adds to the situational awareness.And radar having in training mode, that too in front of highly advance force having all their capabilities is really tough.And for super maneuverability the all I got from that colonel was that those "young" pilots not yet mastered the full capabilities of MKI, which he himself put in higher level than all US fighters except F22.

Thanks

lets get back on the topic.About the potential customers for JF-17,I guess eastern european countries would be good potential customers for JF-17

Is it because of western prejudice against Pakistan or is it because they will protect their own industry?

An AESA and BVR equiped Thunder is as good as F16-blk52.

Is it because of western prejudice against Pakistan or is it because they will protect their own industry?

An AESA and BVR equiped Thunder is as good as F16-blk52.

Are you really sure????????
I donot think An AESA and BVR equiped Thunder is as good as F16-blk52, There are sooo many other things which make F-16-Blk52 a real beast. Thunder is nothing but a low cost figter in second line of defence or as an interceptor.

I donot think An AESA and BVR equiped Thunder is as good as F16-blk52, There are sooo many other things which make F-16-Blk52 a real beast. Thunder is nothing but a low cost fighter in second line of defence or as an interceptor.

Just shutup if you don't know anything, JF-17 Thunder has huge pile of threads and you didn't gain a bit of information/knowledge.

List those "so many things".

I donot think An AESA and BVR equiped Thunder is as good as F16-blk52, There are sooo many other things which make F-16-Blk52 a real beast. Thunder is nothing but a low cost figter in second line of defence or as an interceptor.

You do not need to continue your senseless rant at JF-17. Rather than ranting, post the specs of the probable JF-17 equipped with AESA radar and BVR missiles compared to F-16.

I think our pilots fly both the planes and our Airforce is capable of knowing what is better or not.

:argh:

watch again

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ts-usaf-briefing-about-iaf-participation.html

Back me up: You can't help yourself from trolling in my thread?

What has Redflag got to do with this thread?

lol. u dont know who u r talking to.:lol: i saw the vids 200 times. like fornoff said, Usaf lost in india because they used inexperianced pilots while mki's lost in US because they used inexp. pilots, but once they learn how to harness the ability,.... dint u hear him say that? I think iaf wanted the young guys to learn since mki is the plane of the future,

if u r talking about
Raptor Shies from a Fight | Danger Room | Wired.com

then yes i agree with u. mki is no match for raptor, its obvious.

but its still much hyped by world aviation magazines (like fornoff said) and iaf pilots seem to love it

Hi,

It doesn't work like that with the U S---the americans would have intentionally setup the pilots to perform below par to check the airworthiness of indian planes and pilots---they used entrapment technique---they have used it all the time with other airforces---.

They will show up on par or below par---let the opponent show its max capabilities---then when they have learnt the strong and weak points of the enemy---then next time they will come out and use the knowledge they acquired to take the opponent down or come out even.

All they want is for you to perform at your max to show off so that you won---they will let you win all the training excercizes---then they will get you when they want to.

Hi,

It doesn't work like that with the U S---the americans would have intentionally setup the pilots to perform below par to check the airworthiness of indian planes and pilots---they used entrapment technique---they have used it all the time with other airforces---.

They will show up on par or below par---let the opponent show its max capabilities---then when they have learnt the strong and weak points of the enemy---then next time they will come out and use the knowledge they acquired to take the opponent down or come out even.

All they want is for you to perform at your max to show off so that you won---they will let you win all the training excercizes---then they will get you when they want to.

Back me up: You can't help yourself from trolling in my thread?

What has Redflag got to do with this thread?

i dint start going off topic, but i will stop here

this is just insane how some kids - like to compare the jf-17 to f-16.

these are two diffrent fighter here and really not much to compare. their capabilites and needs are diffrent.

there is big enough market for both f-16 and jf-17. if you can sell bloody chewed up gum by a celeb . a good fighter jet will be way more easier.

jf-17 have good potential to be a sell-able fighter , and the people who will be buying it - would not be comparing it with f-16.

their need would be different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom