What's new

Explain your username!

well about my username, I am a Pakistani patriot and my ethnic roots and Puktoon identity has heavily shaped my personality so, my name is Khan_patriot....:D

there are so many chit chating threads

1) whatever
2)bimaru thread
3) kerala thread
4) weed thread
5) username thread
6) hotel thread
7) tamil thread
8) karnataka thread

:suicide2:

all by indians as well :azn:

woman you are so cruel...I thought you will ask for more...and was waiting for my teacher's command...:cry::cry:
now i know your identity.....:D:D
You were witness to that drama...

But then nobody was to be blamed.I learnt that I was not doing a good job of hiding my identity.

I would like to know more about both ur ids.

Give me an idea about it then. :pop: Who were those dastardly perpetrators?:D

Areey nothing...one member just blabbered about how he had seen me and my profile on FB.He definitely wasnt stalking me but he opened his mouth at the wrong time.Lol.

Areey nothing...one member just blabbered about how he had seen me and my profile on FB.He definitely wasnt stalking me but he opened his mouth at the wrong time.Lol.
How could he possibly have traced your FB profile from your PDF profile? Are you friends with a few PDFians on FB?

1) whatever
2)bimaru thread
3) kerala thread
4) weed thread
5) username thread
6) hotel thread
7) tamil thread
8) karnataka thread

weed thread :rofl::rofl:

How could he possibly have traced your FB profile from your PDF profile? Are you friends with a few PDFians on FB?
I do use a duplicate id to communicate with my friends on pdf.

I think you and Ravi Nair should also use some other messenger to exchange your comic book conversations.:lol:

I do use a duplicate id to communicate with my friends on pdf.

I think you and Ravi Nair should also use some other messenger to exchange your comic book conversations.:lol:

PDF is the best place to discuss Comics. There are plenty of comical characters around anyways.:lol:

You were witness to that drama...

But then nobody was to be blamed.I learnt that I was not doing a good job of hiding my identity.

I would like to know more about both ur ids.

sry..which drama...:undecided:
so why are you hiding now....:undecided:

I don't know but I think you are getting angry over me, b'coz of bugging you so much....:(

1) whatever
2)bimaru thread
3) kerala thread
4) weed thread
5) username thread
6) hotel thread
7) tamil thread
8) karnataka thread

Yaar, you guys should start Baloch thread, Sindhi thread, Karachi thread, Lahore thread etc too, just to showcase your diversity. PDF will as it is show your unity. :)

sry..which drama...:undecided:
so why are you hiding now....:undecided:

I don't know but I think you are getting angry over me, b'coz of bugging you so much....:(
Ohh hoo....
I thought that day you helped me when a "member" was talking about inboxing him and solving the issue.
Lol.

So tell me more about ur id.And I am not angry.:disagree::agree: :lol:

Ohh hoo....
I thought that day you helped me when a "member" was talking about inboxing him and solving the issue.
Lol.

So tell me more about ur id.And I am not angry.:disagree::agree: :lol:
ok.....I am happy now....:yes4::happy:
and will explain you about DOTA....
see it's a multiplayer game ...consist of two teams(5 member each side)
DOTA - defense of the ancients...
one side is scourge and the other side is sentinels.....
you have to choose your hero from your home .....eah hero has some unique power which increases with lever..
highest level 25 ...
objective is to destroy others home before your side....and the battle is legendary....
you can feel when you play....so I choose this nave which makes me INVINCIBLE......:)
Defense of the Ancients - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

250px-Dota75-loading-screen.png

220px-Dota_allstars_game.jpg

220px-The_Sentinel_and_The_Scourge_base.png

some pics...

Back
Top Bottom