What's new

Students being forced to attend Sharif's anthem singing contest.

looks like India is moving towards nazism minus the nazi sophistication.
In your haste to reflexively troll against India with the same cliches, you just made yourself look incredibly stupid.

If and when you realize your mistake, ask yourself whether you would apply the conclusion to the country in question, or is the logic only valid for India.

Buwhahaha,,,, If you can't convince them,,, coerce them to join :D

Laptops free mai nahi miltay. :devil:

@Jazzbot

Every cousin of mine in Lahore got a Laptop.

You really think that singing the national anthem for a laptop worth $380 is a bad deal ??? :D

PTI waale ya puncture bana rahe hain yeah Punjab youth festical ko criticise ker rahe hain(not saying what mentioned is false and i don't deplore it, but priorities are messed up here)

jis ke lye in ko vote mile naya pakistan naya pakistan bhoonk bhoonk ke, us peh koi interest nahi he
national issues peh tau yeh nation ko confuse aur misguide ker rahe hain

but who cares, if these mindless nooras had brains, we wouldnt be in state of affairs we are in !

I bet you are right, you'd still be looking for someone for Mazakrat.

Laptops free mai nahi miltay. :devil:

@Jazzbot

Every cousin of mine in Lahore got a Laptop.

You really think that singing the national anthem for a laptop worth $380 is a bad deal ??? :D

one chumi for your signature statement :kiss3: ....:laugh::pleasantry:

PTI should remove P from its title.
Nothing wrong in issuing directive to sing national anthem.
Those who don't like singing national anthem, should migrate to where ever, whatever they like to sing.

Yes like pmln should had family name at the end.

Tell me why u don't find these stupid events in most developed and rich countries like here in Scandinavia?

PTI should remove P from its title.
Nothing wrong in issuing directive to sing national anthem.
Those who don't like singing national anthem, should migrate to where ever, whatever they like to sing.

Read the article again sir, you missed it by miles.

Back
Top Bottom