What's new

Exclusive JF-17 The ultimate video

There is talk that the next block may have the dual launch rails.

images

They should asap. These monsters scare the hell out of IAF.

They probably had little experience in coordination and got it to this point through trial and error

Standard loadout for barcap

nice footage... a bit harshly exposed images... nice effort though ...
(at top my head if i would be part of it i would use RT strobes on plane and under expose the footage a bit to get better detailed ambience and evenly lit aircraft ... just saying :D)

@Windjammer - Windy bro! I talked to an officer at media affairs and he was really angry with these things leaking out on social media. An official video is coming. Please wait for that!
View attachment 383726
hahaha
Ask him for more teaser ... tell him nothing will leak..only on PDF ofc... :)
I think what made him angry..was the smoky engine maybe...

Smoke is due to poor combustion chamber design. Low fuel burn time and insufficient vortex generation.

I think hi pro helmet mounted would provide great photography and film. Additionally when the two seater jf17 becomes operational we should get some cool crazy stuff

@Windjammer - Windy bro! I talked to an officer at media affairs and he was really angry with these things leaking out on social media. An official video is coming. Please wait for that!
View attachment 383726
@Side-Winder , dear, let me tell you, there are a few bad apples in the DMA, who prefer to sell any decent footage to some music studios to be included in some military song number, remember the carry on with the footage of Shaheen-V getting leaked out, did we even see an official photo shoot of that, maybe the guy is cheesed off since he wanted to sell the footage to some studio.
@Taimoor Khan

@Side-Winder , dear, let me tell you, there are a few bad apples in the DMA, who prefer to sell any decent footage to some music studios to be included in some military song number, remember the carry on with the footage of Shaheen-V getting leaked out, did we even see an official photo shoot of that, maybe the guy is cheesed off since he wanted to sell the footage to some studio.
@Taimoor Khan

I know him personally. He is none other than the guy at aperture sensation. He made the JF-17 video at Zhuhai Airshow as well and forwarded to me as soon as it was completed, asking me to upload on PDF's FB page.

Back
Top Bottom