What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
90 din main saara nizam badalne wali party 15 mahino main local body elections nai karwa saki...

I don't remember a single major claim achieved by IK. All are claims and performance very similar to Punjab

Allocation in budget is one thing, improvement on ground is another

because the election commision is not allowing voting on biometric machines and are saying "it is not possible"

we all know why [no thapas possible]

you really have no clue at all how things work in Pakistan Politics? .....the Deals....supporting each other behind the doors while playing rivals infront of media? the Dirty Politics?

im surprised!
sab pata hai... I am not an alien...

1 zamana thaa ke PTI ke supporters poora din galiyan detay thay is liye mashoor hoe.. phir unke leaders ne intahai extreme language use ki lakin phir bhi tolerable... par aaj ki zubaan ne Pakistan main sayasat ke naye standards de diye ab maa behan howa karay gi PTI ke nai Pakistan main...

Marshmallow I don't want to argue with you.. You don't know how tough situation I had to face within the family last year when I was supposed to come back to UK in April but I stayed there to vote for PTI in may... Had argument with my chacha jee who wanted me to vote for different party, my father too voted for another party but he leaves such decisions on me. I convinced many uncles (mamu) and cousins to vote for PTI and literally got about 20 votes from within the family.

Now I can do nothing but embarrass before them.. I did not vote for the party whose workers has historically been using and now it's leader too is using such a bazaru/below quality language. PTI is a confused party who is not sure what it really aims to do

because the election commision is not allowing voting on biometric machines and are saying "it is not possible"

we all know why [no thapas possible]
ab ye election to within the province honay hain, PTI is already a ruling party it was easier for them to do it. If they can bring people to the street for this nonsensical cause, Local Bodies election was a serious and truly people's cause

I think we are all aware of how democracy works in Pakistan....with the exception of KPK

In Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan....the people vote for whoever their zameendar tells them to vote for. Heck forget about that......now the zameendars stand in the elections themselves.

We need to understand that a vote doesn't count for sh!t in Pakistan until or unless it is given "in accordance".
the system is highly corrupt....too difficult to change....if a person like IK cant change it then nobody else can! it will be like this forever.....that is why ppl who dont want to be part of this dirty system since they are upright and want to live a clean life,prefer it to settle abroad!

ab ye election to within the province honay hain, PTI is already a ruling party it was easier for them to do it. If they can bring people to the street for this nonsensical cause, Local Bodies election was a serious and truly people's cause

provincial election commission tu purana hi hay aur wo koi reform nae honay daytay

pti biometric voting k ilawa election nae manti

so election commission is lingering on the issue and wants election on ballot papers [in futile exercise]

the system is highly corrupt....too difficult to change....if a person like IK cant change it then nobody else can! it will be like this forever.....that is why ppl who dont want to be part of this dirty system since they are upright and want to live a clean life,prefer it to settle abroad!
Imran Khan koi farishta nahi hai

Is duniya main har baap ka koi na koi baap hota hai. We need a system which will produce good people itself and will keep refining/filtering the bad people out of it. That's what happened in each democratic nation

Pakistan will not fall after the death of Imran Khan for example, the time will move on. Pakistani cricket team had the likes of Fazal Mohammad and Hanif Mohammad, people thought they were the best, they were replaced by Imran Khan and Javed Miandad, people thought its the best, they were replaced by Wasim Akram, Waqar, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam -- The system never failed to produce legends

The democracy is bound to produce leaders too. There was a time when people said there is no alterantive but Musharraf alone (before the referendum was held), now the majority curse him in Pakistan. Faces keep changes, people are bound to replace them

jo PTI se ikhtalaf karay wo Gunda hai right?

Jo PTI join kar le... chahay jitna bhi ghalat ho wo sahi ho jata hai kyounke PTI ke agenda pe aaya hai as per your leadership

Goons
Angels

What is the criteria of sample that only PTI members will click on this poll not PML-N Angels...

And some people are getting a small idea of why I say the things I say on PDF. :D

I don't usually share blog posts because they always lead to arguments but I do believe this post covers the topic beautifully, a number of comparisons are just too well written to be overlooked:

Why I am no longer an Insafian | Life as a Pakistani

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Fulcrum15 You guys of all might appreciate this.

Sums up just about right.
I have been upset with IK since his illegal blockade of the NATO convoy--the blog covers that some.
It looks like for every problem Imran Khan wants a 'long march' or a 'dharna'. This has been going on for a very long time. This guy had a reputation for an extreme ego-maniac way back in the 80's as cricket team star. Even then, I remember, commentators observed that Imran would arrogantly walked to PM Junejo and half heartedly shake hands during end of the game ceremonies.

Since then, thanks to social media and its sycophants, Imran's ego has only inflated much more. He has a Massiah Complex. He makes rash decisions. He simply doesn't seem to care when his actions inconvenience his long march participants or cause the truckers to lose their income in his illegal blockades. He quickly 'welcomes' coups and then quickly turns against the coup makers. He forcefully participates in 'restoring judiciary' and then quickly condemns the same judiciary.

His long march with the STATED GOAL to over-throw the govt was the last straw. To hell with Imran Khan! It pains me to say this because I supported him during the last elections. I don't question his intentions but I think he is a lose canon.

I am going to watch the PMLN govt performance and decide by 2018 whether to support them or not. They have already proved like Honest Brokers in restoring peace in Karachi. Maybe 2018 will be the first time I support a Muslim League govt. I know they are NOT ANGELS but I also think Pakistan is a big enough country with so many resources that it CAN survive corruption so long as there is STABILITY and CONTINUANCE of policies.

Bye bye Imran Khan! It wasn't even good while it lasted. You are too politically immature to be a politician. You make decisions surrounded by a few losers like Gujrat Chaudries and Sheeda Tilli. If you only listened to the likes of Jawed Hashmi more you had a chance.

Imran Khan koi farishta nahi hai

Is duniya main har baap ka koi na koi baap hota hai. We need a system which will produce good people itself and will keep refining/filtering the bad people out of it. That's what happened in each democratic nation

Pakistan will not fall after the death of Imran Khan for example, the time will move on. Pakistani cricket team had the likes of Fazal Mohammad and Hanif Mohammad, people thought they were the best, they were replaced by Imran Khan and Javed Miandad, people thought its the best, they were replaced by Wasim Akram, Waqar, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam -- The system never failed to produce legends

The democracy is bound to produce leaders too. There was a time when people said there is no alterantive but Musharraf alone (before the referendum was held), now the majority curse him in Pakistan. Faces keep changes, people are bound to replace them

Who after Inzamam....no one we have very caliber team now... The system is made by people to facilitate not that people made for system....

As i said earlier,I still will vote for PTI in future as i know PTI is still better than any other party out of Pakistan yet.

Source: Ex-PTI members join here | Page 4

PTI is scum and is much more worse than Noon Killer League, because they have played with the emotions and hopes of the population who want real change. His recent declaration has become a farce because all that money spent and fear of prosecution by the police was for nothing. The poor and the overall masses of Pakistan will not accept him in the future. I was a die hard PTI supporter, even sent money for his march, but now I hate him with passion. I want him and his pathetic crew to be hanged in the street of Pakistan, right next to Ganja Sharif. What is the point in voting in a system, where your choices are not respected and goons instead come into power. Ganja Sharif is a master at playing gimmicks, and KPK government is facing obstacles in terms of development. Next election kingpin Sharif will checkmate his opponents again. Furthermore, Imran Khan's stance has no logical step, because they have not resigned from Parliament. By asking his supporters in not paying their electricity bills and taxes, would ultimately effect his provincial government since half of the revenue stays in KPK and the rest to the Federal government. Death to PTI and its leadership for selling out Pakistan.

Who after Inzamam....no one we have very caliber team now... The system is made by people to facilitate not that people made for system....
It's a matter of egg coming from the chicken and coming coming from the eggs

If you kill the chicken and break all the eggs, you are not going to go forward. That is what I call anarchy

Why buy the eggs from outside once again when you are already have some eggs at home, not enough perhaps but still... You have a democratic institutions in place, make reforms rather than bursting all of them once again

That is apparently the ultimate desire of Imran Khan with the way he is giving speeches

Back
Top Bottom