What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
Sums up just about right.
I have been upset with IK since his illegal blockade of the NATO convoy--the blog covers that some.
It looks like for every problem Imran Khan wants a 'long march' or a 'dharna'. This has been going on for a very long time. This guy had a reputation for an extreme ego-maniac way back in the 80's as cricket team star. Even then, I remember, commentators observed that Imran would arrogantly walked to PM Junejo and half heartedly shake hands during end of the game ceremonies.

Since then, thanks to social media and its sycophants, Imran's ego has only inflated much more. He has a Massiah Complex. He makes rash decisions. He simply doesn't seem to care when his actions inconvenience his long march participants or cause the truckers to lose their income in his illegal blockades. He quickly 'welcomes' coups and then quickly turns against the coup makers. He forcefully participates in 'restoring judiciary' and then quickly condemns the same judiciary.

His long march with the STATED GOAL to over-throw the govt was the last straw. To hell with Imran Khan! It pains me to say this because I supported him during the last elections. I don't question his intentions but I think he is a lose canon.

I am going to watch the PMLN govt performance and decide by 2018 whether to support them or not. They have already proved like Honest Brokers in restoring peace in Karachi. Maybe 2018 will be the first time I support a Muslim League govt. I know they are NOT ANGELS but I also think Pakistan is a big enough country with so many resources that it CAN survive corruption so long as there is STABILITY and CONTINUANCE of policies.

Bye bye Imran Khan! It wasn't even good while it lasted. You are too politically immature to be a politician. You make decisions surrounded by a few losers like Gujrat Chaudries and Sheeda Tilli. If you only listened to the likes of Jawed Hashmi more you had a chance.

To his credit, he did make a great political pawn! :D

jo PTI se ikhtalaf karay wo Gunda hai right?

Jo PTI join kar le... chahay jitna bhi ghalat ho wo sahi ho jata hai kyounke PTI ke agenda pe aaya hai as per your leadership

i think you are not watching the news of pmln gunda gardi or suffer from short term memory loss

sab pata hai... I am not an alien...

1 zamana thaa ke PTI ke supporters poora din galiyan detay thay is liye mashoor hoe.. phir unke leaders ne intahai extreme language use ki lakin phir bhi tolerable... par aaj ki zubaan ne Pakistan main sayasat ke naye standards de diye ab maa behan howa karay gi PTI ke nai Pakistan main...

Marshmallow I don't want to argue with you.. You don't know how tough situation I had to face within the family last year when I was supposed to come back to UK in April but I stayed there to vote for PTI in may... Had argument with my chacha jee who wanted me to vote for different party, my father too voted for another party but he leaves such decisions on me. I convinced many uncles (mamu) and cousins to vote for PTI and literally got about 20 votes from within the family.

Now I can do nothing but embarrass before them.. I did not vote for the party whose workers has historically been using and now it's leader too is using such a bazaru/below quality language. PTI is a confused party who is not sure what it really aims to do
Aether i understand and i have said it before that IK doesnt know Politics and is surrounded by many opportunists.They made mistakes hence now are suffering but dont you know the criminal records of PMLN?.Do you know what ppl call SS in Punjab.I dont wanna use that word,will be unethical.Hes a known land grabber,have heard some real weird stories,infact one of my family members is the victim of his criminal gangs.They are known gangsters of Punjab so please! everyone knows it.I just feel sorry when educated ppl like you and others here and rest of them in Pakistan support these criminals.

So how can you still prefer it on PTI or any such party...and abusing of PTians is highly condemnable!

i think you are not watching the news of pmln gunda gardi or suffer from short term memory loss
roz dekhta hon.. but civil disobedience cannot be justified for that

roz dekhta hon.. but civil disobedience cannot be justified for that

and official disobedience by nawaz and bhutto kings is justified [no taxes,no bills,no nothing] thats why disobedience against these goon's kingship is justified

Aether i understand and i have said it before that IK doesnt know Politics and is surrounded by many opportunists.They made mistakes hence now are suffering but dont you know the criminal records of PMLN?.Do you know what ppl call SS in Punjab.I dont wanna use that word,will be unethical.Hes a known land grabber,have heard some real weird stories,infact one of my family members is the victim of his criminal gangs.They are known gangsters of Punjab so please! everyone knows it.I just feel sorry when educated ppl like you and others here and rest of them in Pakistan support these criminals.

So how can you still prefer it on PTI or any such party...and abusing of PTians is highly condemnable!
If you are not a surgeon would you allow patient to be treated by unqualified surgeon?

If Imran Khan is not a politician why do you vote for his party?

The problem is we all said he is not a politician but a true patriotic Pakistani who will do good things for Pakistan but see he not being a politician is a biggest issue of his party. He listen to every bloody wanker from his party and give such statements that it is hard to control. I am sorry I have never used such a language before as you know me. But he truly deserves it

He is always ill advised, recently launched a white paper of economic data with tons of factual errors (don't wanna start another debate over it on this thread but some of the facts were clearly incorrect) and then civil disobedience and when he sleeps in his 120 acre of so palace leaving people behind on the road... and where his people needed him in KPK after being rain-effected 2 days ago... he is being doing marches especially when we are in the state of war... its ridiculous

Chalo ab rona dhona band karo sab aur so jao....subha school/college/office bhee jana hay sab nay :D

good point raised by Zaid Khan of ANP... Imran Khan said "I thought yesterday for 7 hours and I decided that we must head towards civil disobedience" Is it not a kind of Kingship too? In fact it is... Where the hell democracy go where a single person is deciding everything

If you are not a surgeon would you allow patient to be treated by unqualified surgeon?

The problem is we all said he is not a politician but a true patriotic Pakistani who will do good things for Pakistan but see he not being a politician is a biggest issue of his party. He listen to every bloody wanker from his party and give such statements that it is hard to control. I am sorry I have never used such a language before as you know me. But he truly deserves it

He is always ill advised, recently launched a white paper of economic data with tons of factual errors (don't wanna start another debate over it on this thread but some of the facts were clearly incorrect) and then civil disobedience and when he sleeps in his 120 acre of so palace leaving people behind on the road... and where his people needed him in KPK after being rain-effected 2 days ago... he is being doing marches especially when we are in the state of war... its ridiculous
I said it and i agree that hes surrounded by some selfish ppl...for example SMQ,everyone noticed how he was constantly whispering in to his ear while sitting next to him in whole of this Azadi March....i really hated it...he has made blunders,everyone knows it but for alternative when we look around,we find even more bad examples than him...so why shouldnt we go for a person comparatively less corrupt,morally or financially? thats my point!

and it isnt necessary that only a traditional Politician is the best available choice for PM or President....what has these old and typical Politicians and their families done for Pakistan? infact they are responsible for it's destruction!

I said it and i agree that hes surrounded by some selfish ppl...for example SMQ,everyone noticed how he was constantly whispering in to his ear while sitting next to him in whole of this Azadi March....i really hated it...he has made blunders,everyone knows it but for alternative when we look around,we find even more bad examples than him...so why shouldnt we go for a person comparatively less corrupt,morally or financially? thats my point!

and it isnt necessary that only a traditional Politician is the best available choice for PM or President....what has these old and typical Politicians and their families done for Pakistan? infact they are responsible for it's destruction!
that is why looking for new face... tired of old faces including PTI who bursted all the bubbles before even taking a role

If he were a good politician, he could have used the rains in KPK to his advantage and left for Peshawar, saying "my people need me here" and everybody would have been happy.

If he were a good politician, he could have used the rains in KPK to his advantage and left for Peshawar, saying "my people need me here" and everybody would have been happy.
exactly...

I am done with him. He proved to be a bigger disappointment than the latest Godzilla movie.
same here :rofl:

Godzilla was a big fail.. Thought it would carry the story from the old movie.. but..

I'm still and IK voter, not PTI unfortunately. The amount of goons they have gathered in their party is astonishing.

#DoobiDoobiPTI

Back
Top Bottom