What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
not in 2018...im telling you in 2014...it will be PPP...mark my words....will quote you then if ill be on this forum....
Why are you making such an assessment? By their nature, they are now trapped in Sindh. I only see a revival if Asifa takes over the reigns from the disco boy aka Bilawal which seems not to be happening anytime soon.

A pic circulating on twitter
BvQat0CCYAAZHb4.jpg

No, this is not correct. IK is no Jinnah, and he is no Gandhi either.

not in 2018...im telling you in 2014...it will be PPP...mark my words....will quote you then if ill be on this forum....
Well I don't worship political parties so I am open to any option but giving the bad reputation of PPP in the last government, it is highly unlikely

If u knew the status of Gandhi (not what is taught in our biased text books but what is taught around the world in mature ,educated societies) ,the reality as is shown in the pic wud make u admire IK even more .
?????????????????

As i said earlier,I still will vote for PTI in future as i know PTI is still better than any other party out of Pakistan yet.

In Pakistan PTI is the only party in KPK focusing on ground level problems such as the education and health sector.

Though i am not in favour of this march as i know the march can't bring the govt down(The prime aim) and will only bring economic problems and moving out our focus from zarbeazb which is perhaps the most important task in Pakistan at the moment.

Yes Sir, my words about this whole charade were clear and on the record here.

Even now, as we all introspect, please let me warn against going too far the other way. The time now is to calm down and work on election reforms for the next time, so that they are at least better for the people, if not perfect.

Why are you making such an assessment? By their nature, they are now trapped in Sindh. I only see a revival if Asifa takes over the reigns from the disco boy aka Bilawal which seems not to be happening anytime soon.
i have a right to make assessment....its a free world....dont go gullo butt on me!

turn nahi leny PPP ney apni?

If u knew the status of Gandhi (not what is taught in our biased text books but what is taught around the world in mature ,educated societies) ,the reality as is shown in the pic wud make u admire IK even more .

Post probably stresses the fact that Gandhi launched Civil Disobedience movement, not Jinnah as PTI supporters are falsely claiming all over Social Media.

As i said earlier,I still will vote for PTI in future as i know PTI is still better than any other party out of Pakistan yet.

In Pakistan PTI is the only party in KPK focusing on ground level problems such as the education and health sector.

Though i am not in favour of this march as i know the march can't bring the govt down(The prime aim) and will only bring economic problems and moving out our focus from zarbeazb which is perhaps the most important task in Pakistan at the moment.
90 din main saara nizam badalne wali party 15 mahino main local body elections nai karwa saki...

I don't remember a single major claim achieved by IK. All are claims and performance very similar to Punjab

Allocation in budget is one thing, improvement on ground is another

Well I don't worship political parties so I am open to any option but giving the bad reputation of PPP in the last government, it is highly unlikely
you really have no clue at all how things work in Pakistan Politics? .....the Deals....supporting each other behind the doors while playing rivals infront of media? the Dirty Politics?

im surprised!

Imran Khan has made huge blunder by calling for civil disobedience. Look at his speech, it seems all on this earth he want to become PM at any cost whether country goes to hell . Even if it was a joke then it was the Worst joke of the century.
Look and observe closely, IK is loosing support by general public and all good-will by his (non-sincere, violent) speeches!
Sadly, I think we must all start looking toward new leader-type person..

I think we are all aware of how democracy works in Pakistan....with the exception of KPK

In Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan....the people vote for whoever their zameendar tells them to vote for. Heck forget about that......now the zameendars stand in the elections themselves.

We need to understand that a vote doesn't count for sh!t in Pakistan until or unless it is given "in accordance".

Is it really a coincidence that the two most "popular" and powerful political parties in whole of Pakistan(except KPK) are PPP and PML-N. These parties survive and thrive on slavery and class-system.....they will never go against their real "bread & butter".

At least PTI as a party is introducing progressive ideas to stop this medieval era idiocracy in Pakistan. Damn it....2014 is ending and Pakistan is still stuck in God knows which century.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom