What's new

Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters
Imran khan close friends are destroying his reputation ... he dont need any enemy ... his ministers are his biggest enemy ..
now my eyes arer on Qadri , his tehreek is given blood , and now its time to move on ....
govt should resign .. and go back ... its now or never for Pakistan ... if PTI and PAT failed than , public will never stand with anyone besides pppp and pmln ... and after zardari and NS , their kids will be PM and president of Pakistan ..
Right words are "they will have no choice but to accept kingship of Zardaris and Shariffs"

@Aether .. are you joining politics?
hmm seems like I will have to come forward soon as I am in short of options for good politician. These bloody politicians are power hungry who wouldn't even mind going for civil disobedience in order to fulfil their desire.

Just kidding

This current movement is fundamentally challenging the feudalistic and hierarchical nature of Pakistan....

It is 2014 and Pakistan is counted amongst Afghanistan and Somalia.....where do we as stand as a nation?

Imran khan close friends are destroying his reputation ... he dont need any enemy ... his ministers are his biggest enemy ..
now my eyes arer on Qadri , his tehreek is given blood , and now its time to move on ....
govt should resign .. and go back ... its now or never for Pakistan ... if PTI and PAT failed than , public will never stand with anyone besides pppp and pmln ... and after zardari and NS , their kids will be PM and president of Pakistan ..

These people are never happy they want IK to do what they "want"...

So lets ask what do you want huh that IK/people on the ground cross red zone and be killed and than these retards would say IK was a fool along with his people...demands never end these people would never be happy it is better they leave and stay away from PTI/IK good riddance, this Thread is testimony that some people love to be under the rule of Kings as slaves.

Last OP what is your solution the crisis in which Pakistan is how do you solve it and how do you end corruption lets forget Mr. IK/PTI's stupid party according to you lot. Give us solution ASAP I want to hear from you and if you can't I would treat this Thread as nothing more than inflated trash bag.

Right words are "they will have no choice but to accept kingship of Zardaris and Shariffs"

you can change the words , but not the fate of Pakistani peoples and Pakistan ..
look at pdf , those who are opposing change in Pakistan are mostly outside of Pakistan hahahahah

@Aether is already campaigning for PMLN for 2018's elections:tongue:
Nops

It will be decided in 2018... Perhaps to PTI if they make massive reshuffle and at least get rid of those idiots giving crazy suggestions to Imran Khan. Otherwise to different party and I am open to all choices. One thing is must that I am in strong favour of votes so will definitely vote the least corrupt/best candidate out of the lot in my opinion

Last OP what is your solution the crisis in which Pakistan is how do you solve it and how do you end corruption lets forget Mr. IK/PTI's stupid party according to you lot. Give us solution ASAP I want to hear from you and if you can't I would treat this Thread as nothing more than inflated trash bag.

Definitely not civil disobedience and IK has no plan himself, what has his party done with KPK to show that he is capable of fulfilling his mandate?

These people are never happy they want IK to do what they "want"...

So lets ask what do you want huh that IK/people on the ground cross red zone and be killed and than these retards would say IK was a fool along with his people...demands never end these people would never be happy it is better they leave and stay away from PTI/IK good riddance, this Thread is testimony that some people love to be under the rule of Kings as slaves.

Last OP what is your solution the crisis in which Pakistan is how do you solve it and how do you end corruption lets forget Mr. IK/PTI's stupid party according to you lot. Give us solution ASAP I want to hear from you and you can't i would treat this Thread as nothing more than trash bag.

sir i never oppose iK , i am with that Pakistan system should be change , but what IK is doing is not right .... his supporters are sitting there from 3 days , and once he notice that no body understand Civil Disobedience , he quickly change his stance , that i am giving 48 hours deadline ... tell me why he didnt do that on first place like Qadri did ??
IK want to make naya Pakistan , blood has to be shed , if you want revolution, it will not come by songs of Ata khelwi or Salman ..
in that case Noor jahan can do better than that :P
IK mentality is like kid , Qadri has learn his lesson , and now he has 14 corps with him , he will not hestiate to take this battle to red zone .. and once red zone is breach you know what will happen .. either you let your Parliment , president and PM house fall along with embassies .. or else you move 111 brigade .. and i am 101% sure that if Qadri and his supporters take over , than there wont be any un necessary violence on diplomats or etc.

Why is it that the military dictatorship of President Pervez Musharraf received as much American and other foreign aid as the Government of President Asif Ali Zardari and the Government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is receiving, yet the latter two cannot make any economic improvements without taking tens of billions of dollars in loans?
If you get a break up of how much Pakistan recieved in Military aid (CSF and others) and how much for civilian use in PPP regime you would know the correct answer.

Definitely not civil disobedience and IK has no plan himself, what has his party done with KPK to show that he is capable of fulfilling his mandate?
The only way he can reach success is to join hands with TuQ and let him lead

Nops

It will be decided in 2018... Perhaps to PTI if they make massive reshuffle and at least get rid of those idiots giving crazy suggestions to Imran Khan. Otherwise to different party and I am open to all choices. One thing is must that I am in strong favour of votes so will definitely vote the least corrupt/best candidate out of the lot in my opinion
not in 2018...im telling you in 2014...it will be PPP...mark my words....will quote you then if ill be on this forum....

A pic circulating on twitter
BvQat0CCYAAZHb4.jpg
If u knew the status of Gandhi (not what is taught in our biased text books but what is taught around the world in mature ,educated societies) ,the reality as is shown in the pic wud make u admire IK even more .

Back
Top Bottom